Desperate help needed here plz!!:P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lonecrow
Ok guys, I tried all night to find this movie title, or at least somebody that plays in it, but really cannot find ANYTHING that comes close to the movie I"m looking for. Here's what it's about...

There was a huge war (Let's say WW3) With nuclear and biological weapon. We see a lot of big cities destroyed (NY for sure). At one point the commander or a ship goes back to his city to see if his wife is still there, and one crew member got infected with the virus that killed the whole humanited (or what was left of it). Then close the end, the same commander who never left his guys let them go rejoin their loved one. I even remeber one girl beeing very sick (She's eventually going to die of that disease) and her parents come to sleep with her, knowing that they will be dead tomorrow.

The movie is kinda recent (no more than 6-7 years) and the commander of the ship is a known actor but not so famous (Like Robert Deniro or Harrison ford). We have seen him in other movies too and I believe he even played with Rene Russo at some point in his career. My mother says he likes to play cop in his movies.

I know it's a little bit vague, but that's the most I can remember. I would appreciate any, and I mean ANY help with this.

Thank you very much!

A newbie wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.