Keeper vs Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Keeper vs Superman Prime

Cosmic Cube
The Keeper would Keep Superman Prime.

kgkg
lol

i would like to see more of keeper's comic

I read two he seem uber

and man the watcher of that time is not a ***** like Uatu

K Von Doom
Well... the Keeper rules ass... according to the other thread

hoorayforpeepee
Happy Dance

Cosmic Cube
Superman Prime: kept.

supermanprime
Silver surfer is my favorite comic book character followed by the boy scout, but one thing i constantly hear about is his ability to absorb the energy of supes, why? Wouldn't his force filed that surrounds his body prevent that from happening. And when has SS actually has done that, because if that is the case he should just absorb the energy and therefore the strength of those like Thor, gladiator and thanos to name a few. and never lose but in fact he has been defeated by those characters numerous times, and supes has even more array of powers than they do

kgkg
Originally posted by supermanprime
Silver surfer is my favorite comic book character followed by the boy scout, but one thing i constantly hear about is his ability to absorb the energy of supes, why? Wouldn't his force filed that surrounds his body prevent that from happening. And when has SS actually has done that, because if that is the case he should just absorb the energy and therefore the strength of those like Thor, gladiator and thanos to name a few. and never lose but in fact he has been defeated by those characters numerous times, and supes has even more array of powers than they do
Superman uses solar energy from the sun.

While Thor , gladiator , Thanos has no such energies to absorb.

-Hulk has gamma energies (surfer has drained his energy)
-The fact is Superman Absorbs Solar Energy for living (source of his powers)
- So draining Superman is not a problem.
- Surfer can also create Kryptonite, his cosmic awareness lets him read energy signature of anyone.

THe Keeper is Silver Surfer of the Future which is vastly more powerful than SS .

whirlysplat
Originally posted by kgkg
Superman uses solar energy from the sun.

While Thor , gladiator , Thanos has no such energies to absorb.

-Hulk has gamma energies (surfer has drained his energy)
-The fact is Superman Absorbs Solar Energy for living (source of his powers)
- So draining Superman is not a problem.
- Surfer can also create Kryptonite, his cosmic awareness lets him read energy signature of anyone.

THe Keeper is Silver Surfer of the Future which is vastly more powerful than SS .

Yes he has Quantum bands and Prime has the GL ring and a few extra powers he got from traveling beyond known DC space. Uhh the keeper wins how exactly? roll eyes (sarcastic)

whirlysplat
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Yes he has Quantum bands and Prime has the GL ring and a few extra powers he got from traveling beyond known DC space and having a kip in the sun. Uhh the keeper wins how exactly? roll eyes (sarcastic)

kgkg
how exactly?

by Absorbing his energy or kicking Superman Prime Ass.

The watcher from that time max out the full potential of the Quantum bands and mix that with power cosmic.

Surfer could drain the Sun when he was normal.

Now that he is Galactus's level Superman Prime is no match.
1.) Suck solar Energy
2.) In a cosmic fight.(he was said to be equal to Galactus, the keeper is now the full master and is using the Quantum bands to it's max)

hoorayforpeepee
keeper and supes prime are kind of the same thing. uberpowerful versions of powerful characters.

they even have similar toys: quantum bands are the GL rings of marvel.

Cosmic Cube
There is a distinct difference. Green Lantern rings are more stylish, and the Quantum bands have limitless stores of energy, as opposed to a rechargeable battery.

kgkg
Kepper has learned to use the Quantum bands to the max.(thanks to the watcher)

Cosmic Cube
True. The Keeper knows how to use the Quantum Band much better than Quasar did.

colossus17
you guys are basing ur assumptions onpure speculations....this is not just an ubber powerful version of post crisis superman....he is shrouded in enigma...we still do not know his full potential powers....he might not be a solar battery any more...we dont know what he saw and did exactly.....what new abillities he gained becasue he never actually showed them....he just talked about them...but still

Cosmic Cube
If he isn't a solar battery, why did he sleep in the sun? He's still Kal-El isn't he?

If no one knows his capabilities, why use him in debate?

colossus17
yes he is......i am just saying.....he didnt demonstrate the full extent of his powers.....so we cant even know what he is truly capable of...

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by colossus17
yes he is......i am just saying.....he didnt demonstrate the full extent of his powers.....so we cant even know what he is truly capable of...

So... why use him in debate?

hoorayforpeepee
more stylish? i think not!

quantum bands look like platinum bling.

Superherovandal
there is no point cosmic cube.

colossus17
exactly thats what i was trying to say there is no point in making vogue assumptions about him....people tend to forget he didnt actually fight any1....maybe because no one is at his level.......?

hoorayforpeepee
or maybe because it is an excellent marketing ploy. the second the name "superman prime" is mentioned, DC fans across the globe froth at the mouth with the possibility of learning something concrete.

colossus17
thats very true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.