Force question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAge
I've been wondering this since TPM came out but I've never bothered to ask about it. In TESB Yoda talks about how the force exists "between the trees, the rocks, even between the swamp and the ship". I thought the force eminated from Midichlorians, which are supposed to be cells? What would living cells be doing in rocks or spaceships?

yerssot
you got it wrong there.
midichlorians communicate with the force, they aren't the force!
if they were, why would the clone army be raised with the palet of a bounty hunter? just take midichlorians and insert them in them and get an army of jedi, much better...

the more you have, the better you communicate but that doesn't make you more powerful though

Ushgarak
Yup, that's right. Midichlorians give a symbiotic link between life forms and the Force. The Force itself, however, is independant of them.

Darth Subjekt
that, and you gotta think that Yoda said that before GL even thought of that ridiculous midochlorian crap idea. But since they are part of it, USh and yerssot got the right idea.

yerssot
damn straight I have cool no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.