Uma Thurman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Coop
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v151/Keanuillbe/20050117umaruven003.jpg

Post sexiest Uma pics.

Coop
Uma in Batman

Coop
Be cool

Jackie Malfoy
She is a good actess.I lilked her in "Batman and Robin"She would make a great Mrs Malfoy in the hp firms.JM

charmedFairy
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
She is a good actess.I lilked her in "Batman and Robin"She would make a great Mrs Malfoy in the hp firms.JM

As a good idea I think that would be, I think Mrs. Malfoy would have to look a bit more meaner(is that a word? confused ) Uma;s really beautiful but I dont think shed fit that part really. confused

sblomie545
i agree

sblomie545
and i dont think she would fit well with lucius malfoy

dber
cool

DarthLazious
I liked her in Kill Bill and Pay Check.

Morning_Glory
loved Kill Bill... epecially Vol II

Ou Be Low hoo
Uma Thurman has got great nipples...Ma-ma.

Ou Be Low hoo
Here's the pudding:

Morning_Glory
why do you have to do that no expression

Ou Be Low hoo
What are you talking about!?!?!

The dude states:

It's tasteful and natural. There's nothing disgusting about the naked female form.

KillTheLight
Originally posted by charmedFairy
As a good idea I think that would be, I think Mrs. Malfoy would have to look a bit more meaner(is that a word? confused ) Uma;s really beautiful but I dont think shed fit that part really. confused

she's also not British..so she wouldn't even get a look in...no2

Morning_Glory
she could fake an accent... the brits fake a yankee accent all the time... eventhough some of them suck at it...(like ewan cry )

KillTheLight
It's nothing to do with the accents or whatever you just have to be a britsh to be in the harry potter movies...Jk Rowling didnt want any yanky actors or whatever all the actors in the harry potter movies are from the UK..yes..

Morning_Glory
o she did ... hmmmm... does she have something against yanks no expression

KillTheLight
no..it's a British book she wanted to keep it British plus why do you need yanky actors when you can British ones who are just as good..she didnt want to 'americanise' it

Morning_Glory
sorry... just saying and asking embarrasment

KillTheLight
wtf..why are you apologising...What the f**k?

Coop
Enough with the Harry Potter shit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.