Mulan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Johnlindsey289
This movie is soooo underappreciated but great! it's probably my all time favorite Disney movie ever since i first saw it in 1998 when i was 16 at a Las Vegas theater, this movie definitely moved me, made me laugh, entertained me and it's just an action packed feel good movie.

Anyone else here adores this underappreciated movie along with the other underappreciated disney movie "Hunchback"?

BakaXero
I LOVE MULAN!!!

chez
Aw yeah, I've always liked Mulan. wink Not one of the BEST Disney movies ever, but definitely underappreciated.

As for "Hunchback of Notre Dame" -- I watched this awhile ago and was surprised at how decent it was. The trailer lets it down big time.

Jackie Malfoy
Mulan one of the best last disney movies ever made that was actly good and worth seeing!Great music too!jm

BakaXero
i've seen Mulan 2...Just cause i like Mulan so much.

DarthLazious
I liked it...I just thought i was stupid to have a sequel to it.

BakaXero
yep most Disney sequels Suck... this one included...oh well what a pity

travesty87
Mulan was amazing. I haven't seen the sequel, but I heard it was really bad.

shadow12
Originally posted by travesty87
Mulan was amazing. I haven't seen the sequel, but I heard it was really bad.
the sequl was corny

Darth Macabre
I've always had a thing for Mulan the movie. I rather enjoyed it. I even like that song "I'll make a man out of you" by Donny Osmond.

zmckee
Mulan is awesome! It is my second favorite disney movie. My first is the Fox and the Hound which is really unappreciated.

Blue Dragon
It's a good film. I like Chinese everything...

ickeris2003
Mulan is a great movie. I really like the music. Though the sequel sucked big time mostly all disney sequels suck but its a great movie

loompaland!
...I'll make a man out of you was by Donny Osmond?

Rogue20
I really liked Mulan. I thought it was about time they had a female character be strong and different than most Disney characters. I saw the similarities between both Mulan and Pocahontas and I didn't mind. The sequel wasn't as good as the first one, but what can you do. I really hope they continue to make female characters as strong as Mulan. rolling on floor laughing

PinstripePapaya
omg, i LOVE this film! have watched it like a 100,000 times!
yeh the music is amazing, i have the soundtrack embarrasment
i like the music when she decides to take her dad's place n shes walking down the corridor n then she cuts off her hair etc.

Eis
Mulan was OK the first time I saw it...
Not the best of Disney's but it was OK... the sequel sucked cock though... I couldn't even finish watching it... it SUCKED!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.