tatoo on penis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Corran
Rob's thread reminded me of this:-

A young man truly in love with his girlfriend decided to have her name tattooed on his penis, her name was Wendy, and the tattoo was done while the penis was erect, so when it was not erect all you could see was W Y. Shortly after the couple was married and they were honeymooning in Jamaica, the man was in a bathroom in Jamaica, and standing next to him was a Jamaican man who also had a W Y on his penis.

The American said to him "Oh is your girl named Wendy too?"

The Jamaican replied, "No, Mon that says, 'Welcome To Jamaica Have a Nice Day'".

Baylin
old but still amusing! laughing out loud

madde
hehe ;o)))

Jackie Malfoy
That would hurt and I do not see the point of that.JMpigs

Baylin
JM honey, it's a joke... roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

DeVi| D0do
haha thats fiunny... laughing

IceWithin
Originally posted by Corran

A young man truly in love with his girlfriend decided to have her name tattooed on his penis, her name was Wendy, and the tattoo was done while the penis was erect, so when it was not erect all you could see was W Y. Shortly after the couple was married and they were honeymooning in Jamaica, the man was in a bathroom in Jamaica, and standing next to him was a Jamaican man who also had a W Y on his penis.

The Jamaican replied, "No, Mon that says, 'Welcome To Jamaica Have a Nice Day'".

LOL!!

Imperial_Samura
laughing Ah, there's no school like the old school.

Corran
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
That would hurt and I do not see the point of that.JMpigs laughing out loud JM you are hilarious sometimes.

Mighty Yoda
not another oneq

Corran
another what?

misha
laughing

i have one sort of like that but not really as funny embarrasment

this girl was going out with a guy called BB....she got a B tatoo's on each cheek of her ... bottom wink ... and when she went to show her boyfriend he's like "who's bob?"

erm like i said not really funny bag

LanİeWindu™
laughing out loud JM you are hilarious sometimes.

Hilariously clueless.

She didn't even read the joke, I guarantee it.

RedAlertv2
thats because shes a moron

Killer_Dennis

The Jamaican replied, "No, Mon that says, 'Welcome To Jamaica Have a Nice Day'". laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.