how to annoy people in an elevator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

toria

Sun Ce
love the last 1, and the camrea lol, i would soo do that stick out tongue

Lazerus
Act like you're a schitzo and sing these lyrics:

Who did it? Who did it?
Well I didn't do it.
It must've been him!
Guilty as charged! big grin

Lord Shadow Z
You could also act like you're on the phone to your doctor and say something like " What? you're telling me I have a contagious disease"?

Maya Zurak
laughing out loud i will fo the one of the camera xDD

Swanky-Tuna
As loud as you can, start singing The Sign by Ace of Base.

I SAW THE SIGN! AND IT OPENED UP MY EYES! I SAW THE SIGN! LOVE IS DEMANDING WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING! I SAW THE SIGN! AND IT OPENED UP MY EYES! I SAW THE SIGN! AND NO ONE'S GONNA DRAG YOU UP! TO GET INTO THE LIGHT WHERE YOU BELONG!

s|m
laughing
Try these:
- Bring a chair.
- Say "Oh f***! I think I'm gonna throw up sick"
- Use a demonic voice and say "I need a new host".
- Smoke
- Stare at someone and say "You're one of THEM, aren't you shocking
- slide against the buttons
- stay faced to a wall and don't say or do anything.
- Pretend you have the Tourette Sindrome. Wait a couple of minutes in silence, then shout something like "GOD DAMN IT!!!"

shyguy
as the elevators going down jump up as high as you can
big grin while laughing your self to death laughing laughing

then on the way up lay on the floor and cry

trust me this really does annoy the other people in the elevator
embarrasment

Lord Shadow Z
Don't wash for a week, make yousrelf sweat and then go in a crowded elevator aiming for the top floor.

Arcane
eat lots od onion n garlic, then huff n puff liek you having an athsma attack, and faint, with your mouth still puffing out bad breath

phoenix87
hahah there terrible!!
Apply dripping red paint around the edge of the roof hatch. When someone enters, look upwards and whisper "I think they want in.."
thats my fav if n e one did that to me in an elevator i think i would just die!!!!!!!!

Arcane
sing "santa claus is coming to town" at any time of teh year, but replace Satna claus with Easter Bunny

Alice_In_Chains
haha theyr all pretty funny

Drumdude1167
Or stand really close to someone untill they notice that you are there, and when they look uncomfortable, then say "i have new socks on" then just sit down in the elevator

Alice_In_Chains
haha i like standing really close to ppl...even tho its just me and the other person in there.....its always funny hehe

IceWithin

Arcane
eneter an elevator with out shoes, and walk up to some one inside, and stare at their shoes for a while, then ask tehm if u can use their shoes

§P0oONY

LanİeWindu™
Start at the top of the building, push all the buttons and get off on the very next floor.

IceWithin
LOL I always do that laughing out loud

Pandemoniac
If it's a elevator in your own building, build the front of a Chinese take-out restaurant in the doorway of the elevator at night. Then when people call the elevator in the morning and it opens up in front of them, lean out dressed like a cook and ask them in a Chinese accent what they would like to order.

ladygrim
laughing out loud

Drumdude1167
Or just walk in naked

R0B
Take a piss on the passengers

ApolloX
Depants a passenger.

Puddin
dress up as a elevateor fixer dude and say "Oh shit! I forgot to fix this elevator...we are gonna die!!!!"

Puddin
Originally posted by Puddin
dress up as a elevateor fixer dude and say "Oh shit! I forgot to fix this elevator...we are gonna die!!!!" actually that would scare em...laugh like a retard and stop every few seconds and start again

ApolloX
Scream in a monotononous voice then stop for 5 seconds. Then start again.

Puddin
wait for a while and say "I gotta go pee pee!" or sing horrably and say "I should be on american Idol huh?"

BlackC@t
laughing

I like the group hug one and the 'Did you hear that cable-snapping sound?' laughing out loud

GCG
Butter coated buttons ?

actually we would smear butter on the underside of car handles but it still would annoy them

Mist
eat lots of baked beans and onions....then just let 'er rip

JLred
God my favorite one is of the contagious disease...

Dudester
I would just say to pretend to talk on the phone- or start coughing and try to pretend you really sick

JLred
I'm gonna be all like

*phone rings. Gets it *

"Hello...Dr. Rodriguez??...I cant hear you...I have what??....your breaking up!!...I have what???..tub??tuber??? what????tubercullo????what????call me later!!"

*to passengers*

What a nice doctor??
Group hug!!

Lana
Originally posted by s|m

- Pretend you have the Tourette Sindrome. Wait a couple of minutes in silence, then shout something like "GOD DAMN IT!!!"

I've done that. It was great laughing

Alpha Centauri
Fart.

Seriously. A real nice silent but violent one.

-AC

Next Venom_girl
Ah man, I saw a list of these at the Dilbert website years ago. Man, can't remember many...

For uncomfortable elevator rides:
--Talking to yourself / Strike up a conversation with someone who isn't there.
--Pick nose in public.
--Hit on people.
--Start singing to yourself. The louder the better. (For example: "I AM IRON MAN!!!"wink
--For kids: "Hey everyone I've got a loose tooth! Look it's wiggling and bleeding!"
--After everyone's just got in solicite them to join your religion.
--If they're going up, say: "Have you ever considered all the benefits down has to offer?"
--Remember that scene from Spidey 2 where he's in costume in the elevator? Something like that, maybe?
-- Elaborating on that theme other ways to make so-called normal people uncomfortable dress in...
...a white shirt stained with ketchup or red paint.
... a turban
...like Rambo
...like Neo or Trinity better yet have 2 people do the act and bring a large heavy bag with a digital read-out.
...and rememeber "there is no spoon." stick out tongue

Electrocat
carry a container that says 'human head' on the side

Pandemoniac
Hahaha, good ones above!

How about dressing up real slick, put on a name tag and pretend to be a real estate salesman. Then try to sell the people the elevator it self!
'And here we have the multifunctional control panel, no elevator can do without there days. Let me demonstrate, it can go up as well as down, and comes with an emergency brake system, gotta love it! (push all buttons).' 'I know what you're thinking, how am I ever gonna afford a elevator like this? Well m'am, have a look at our special long term payment option! Am I hearing a yes?'

Piggle Humsy
Dressing up in a straight jacket!
Or get your buddy strapped up like silence of the lambs..wheel him in the elevator then run to get something and miss the elevator..then your buddy can get loose inside the elevator! laughing

Pandemoniac
Wmhoehoehahaha, very good! Got a nice picture of that one in my mind.
'Sayyy, could you help me with these straps, I'm craving for something tasting like chicken'

Electrocat
(in straight jacket) fake a facial tick and sing Rob Zombies superbeast , bopping your head to imaginary music

Mighty Yoda
farting in an elevator really annoys people

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.