MGS Plot Got Me Confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ketchuptome
The plot of the MGS series r so confusing..In MGS3 that lady in the white is the boss, yet when u kill her she calls snake Boss. And in MGS twin snake they say Boss(snake) had a clone..Im totally lost.
Please help sad

Mistah DEVIL
Only 1 can carry the title of boss. When Snake (MGS3) kills boss he takes on the name big boss. Solid Snake, Liguid Snake and Solidus are all clones of the big boss. There are known as the terrible children. The most shocking thing to me is finding out that Ocelot works for the CIA.

Ketchuptome
Ocelot is the guy with the electric hands right? So, does Big Boss have one eye. And who is Solidus? confused

Mistah DEVIL
no volgin is the electric guy. ocelot is better known as revolver ocelot. solidus snake was the president during MGS1 and is one of the clones aka sons of the big boss and he's the last guy you fight in MGS2. Yes big boss has 1 eye. He takes a bullet to the eye during MGS3.

Ketchuptome
What does Solidus look like? And what about the "End". Why is he so hard to beat if he is a old man?

shangheid
He isn't hard to beat no expression (but he is supposed to be because is the grandaddy of sniping)

Mistah DEVIL
The end isn't hard to beat if you know these secrets

1 Type in the Konami code(Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right Square Triangle) in the menu on the map screen to see the location of The End during your battle with him.
2 You can use the thermo gogs and the directional mic to locate him
3 After caves and after the river with the guards on the hovercrafts, enter the next area and a cutscene will begin. As soon as the cutscene ends pull out your SVD sniper rifle and aim it at The End in his wheelchair. Before he gets taken away, shoot the guard in the head, then shoot The End in the head a few times. If done corectly The End will say something and explode. Later in the game when you get to the jungle where the fight was supposed to be, you wont have to fight him and the jungle will be filled with guards from the Ocelot unit.
4 When you enter the fighting area for the first time, save your game and quit. Go into the clock settings of your PS2 hardware and set the clock forward about 6+ hours. Load up the game and you will find that The End has died from old age!!

And to answer your Solidus ? He's looks to be older than snake and liquid. He has a gray beard, grey hair and can absorb metal to become slightly bigger and SOLID. He later loses an eye to resemble BigBoss in a way.

Ketchuptome
Yeah, that was on CHEAT! . I got the demo for MGS3 and its pretty good.
but it ends rite after u save the doctor guy :/

Mistah DEVIL
I love mgs3. It seemed kinda short to me though.

Ketchuptome
I heard u can get a banana camo from catchin all the monkeies

Mistah DEVIL
yeah you can by getting the fastest time on all 5 stages of snake vs monkey.

Any more questions about the mgs plot?

Ketchuptome
Uhh, why is Liquid snake in the game if he is not suppose to be made yet

DCLXVI
He isn't....confused

Ketchuptome
So how cum that electric dude touch Liquid in the crutch. That was not him?

Mistah DEVIL
That was Snake with a mask on. Liquid is in MGS1 and kinda sorta in MGS2.

Ketchuptome
Ohh. Is that why he got knocked out by that electric guy.

Mistah DEVIL
pretty much. The electric guys name is volgin

Ketchuptome
Hmmm. I see. How did he get his powers??

Mistah DEVIL
That's a question I don't have the answer to. If anybody knows plz tell me.

Ketchuptome
Sooo, what really is Metal Gear?

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by Ketchuptome
Sooo, what really is Metal Gear?
a mobile nuclear missle laucher with extreme targeting range

Ketchuptome
Isnt that big robot thing?
Why did they create Metal Gear?

Mistah DEVIL
to rule the world why else?

Ketchuptome
Who made it?

Mistah DEVIL
scientists designed each metal gear and baddys with the cheddar made it a reality

Ketchuptome
How did Ocelot learn how to shoot like that?

Mistah DEVIL
i dont know

Ketchuptome
Ohhh.What year does MGS2 take place

Mistah DEVIL
I dont remember the exact date but it's whatever year the game was released.

Mistah DEVIL
I was watching Rambo 1st Blood pt.2 over the weekend and I'd have to say Snake(MGS3) really has that whole rambo thing going for him.

Darth Vicious
I love Eva, she makes the $50. price worth it. smile

Ketchuptome
Originally posted by Mistah DEVIL
I was watching Rambo 1st Blood pt.2 over the weekend and I'd have to say Snake(MGS3) really has that whole rambo thing going for him.

Oh yeah!! He kinda does

Mistah DEVIL
Why did Konami make MG Acid?

Ketchuptome
I dunno. Maybe to make more money off the PSP

Mistah DEVIL
So Ketchuptome (do you have a nickname?) have you played all the way through MGS3? 2? 1? the NES games?

Leon s.kenedy
MSG the twin snack rock

Ketchuptome
yeah, its Uzy. big grin nah, Ive played the demo of MGS3 and some of MGS2

Mistah DEVIL
Somebody likes Akuma. I could never get into a guy to weak to resist the dark hadou. Ryu will 4eva be my fav.

Does anybody know if you get anything for getting all the dogtags in MGS TTS?

Originally posted by Ketchuptome
yeah, its Uzy. big grin nah, Ive played the demo of MGS3 and some of MGS2
Uzy why haven't you finished MGS2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.