drunken stories!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

phoenix87
Hey all! well i love to hear peoples drunken embarassing stories to make me feel better about my own so hit me with some and we can swap teehee

my first story:
i got drunk one night and thought the two cops who came to give us a noise complaint were strippers so i put $10 in one of the belts and told him to take it off sooooooooooo embarassed!!

IceWithin
no expression k.
welcome anyway no expression

phoenix87
wrong spot :'( i feel silly

IceWithin
stick out tongue u should laughing out loud

phoenix87
teehee

IceWithin
stick out tongue u should report the thread erm

Mistah DEVIL
ciao

WindDancer
Moving to the OTF...

Pandemoniac
Haha, oooh nasty alcohol!

I once went to a party a girl gave at her parents house, cause they have a really big house and similar garden, making it a great location. I was especially interested in going there because I was in love with that particular girl...
The most of the party was going on in the garden, they had speakers put up there connected to the stereo inside the house. The party kicked ass, the weather was good, everybody happy and the beer was plenty-full. At some time that night the music stopped, cause the CD-player had played all CD's inside it. I myself was pretty drunk at that point, but a still being a gentleman, I volunteered to put in some new CD's.
I staggered into the house, managed to change some of the CD's and was ready to get back to the garden again. At that point I noticed a open window, and I thought to myself: 'heeeey, that is a much shorter route back to the garden instead of going back to the hall, out the door and all around the house!'. Very convinced by this fabulous idea I climbed up to the window, sat in it in order to jump out... but then I dramaticly lost my balance and fell backwards.
In a attempt to stop my fall, I gripped both curtains on the sides of the window, but they just came of the ceiling... I crashed on to the stereo below the window, destroyed the record-player on top with my skull, tumbled off into the shelves at the wall, launched some of the books inside trough the room and in the meanwhile I managed to toss my drink on the prized rug in the room. Total f*ckin chaos...
As you might have guessed, me and that girl never came together...

phoenix87
hahha oh thats such a bad story!! thank you for sharing oh you poor thing!

tabby999
nearly every time i get wasted i walk to the all night gas station with my mates to get hot dogs. its a 7ish kilometer walk (14k round trip). end up doing something like trying to put shopping trolleys on road signs, jumping through shrubs and bushes, stupid shit like that. i've walked infront of traffic, i've stumbled head first into shop windows, head butted a garage door till it was pushed in, many things while feeling no pain thanks to the booze.

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by phoenix87
hahha oh thats such a bad story!! thank you for sharing oh you poor thing!

Thanks for the compassion... snif..

phoenix87
heheh smile you know i care...teehee! omg i knew a bunch of guys who *when drunk* walked around hittin things like street signs n stuff

Mighty Yoda
i've never been drunk

phoenix87
WHAT IN GODS NAME?? never been drunk? how old r u? how come u against it n stuffs?

Mighty Yoda
i'm 18 whistle

chelsea17
haha i've been drunk...but there were no stories about it, just one's about the guys i was with who were drunk also..they were break dancing, it was cool, and funny. but i think they embrassed themselves

Mighty Yoda
i don't think i will ever gte drunk

Clovie
no storries sad but it wasn't nice bag

Mighty Yoda
oh well

Coop
Once I woke up on the beach after a night out with this girl. Cant rem getting there but We were both naked and it was 9 00 in the morning

Mighty Yoda
cool cool

laughing

Englishpin@pple
Originally posted by Coop
Once I woke up on the beach after a night out with this girl. Cant rem getting there but We were both naked and it was 9 00 in the morning

i went surfing 1 time and we made a bonfire had beer etc.
so we went surfing drunk as hell then after feeding the fishies sick
i passed out then i woke up in my bed.
it turns out the cops came & we all ran i got caught & i hit a cop embarrasment
then after throwing up in the squad car i was locked up when my dad picked me up i hit him and passed out 2

im a unperdicible drunk laughing

Mighty Yoda
nice

phoenix87
hahah thats funny. man i would hate to wake up somewhere nakid in a public place at a time when people could have seen me!
Mighty Yoda how come you havent ever gotten drunk? is this because you dont want to? never got the chance? have weird parents?

Pandemoniac
Pretty weird indeed!
I myself don't get drunk much at all lately, because I have gotten to know my limits and am more careful with alcohol now. And my body is more used to it off course. However, the path to this wisdom is paved with alcohol induced fuk-ups.
But I guess it's just around the age of 17/18 when a person gets more acquainted with alcohol and, because of lack of experience and knowledge about the effects of alcohol, is most likely to get drunk and create scenes like the ones we have read so far in this tread.
So Mighty Yoda must have a very mature approach towards alcohol very early on, or is living under strict parents. Then again, my parents aren't exactly hippies and gave me a really hard time if they caught me drunk, but I would do it again anyway.
Maybe he doesn't drink out of principle, which is not such a bad idea.
But even if getting drunk is never a really good thing, a little alcohol can get you in an even better party-mood.
Just watch me dance after a few beers, it's disco-inferno!

Wendigo
Once I was so drunk I picked up a 40 yr old and I'm only 20

Pandemoniac
Ouch! But lucky her!

skatebording
got drunk an past out on a bench and passed out 4 hours

Mighty Yoda
many of my friends got drunk last night

Lazerus
Originally posted by skatebording
got drunk an past out on a bench and passed out 4 hours

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!! evil face

Mighty Yoda
i don't like the sound of that

Lazerus
*hiccup*

Pandemoniac
Oooops! I got drunk this night, despite me knowing better hahahaha!
Yes folks, a really boozed dude online here for your pleasure, your chance to take disadvantage of me now, I'm most likely to answer anything truthfully but o so silly at this moment!

Wendigo
I'm getting pissed 2nite!

Pandemoniac
Well, lots of fun in the golden shower! Don't forget the arm-pits

Wendigo
????????????????????????????????????/

phoenix87
you guys are random!! haha i dont really get drunk and go online lol dorks stick out tongue *jokes*

Pandemoniac
My dear, random does not fit me at all, and I am most likely to have created more legendary scenes compared to the general public here....

phoenix87
lol righto then! n e whos i am off to bed so i hope after tonite there are some drunkin stories 4 tomorrow stick out tongue

Whisper
Not really a drunken story but I once threw up over a small child in a grocery store due to my hangover.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.