The Most Horrifying "Realistic" Killer.........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Which of these killers, if they were real and alive in our world today, would shock the world the most and have the most notoriety?

A) Hannibal Lecter
B) "John Doe" from Se7en
C) Patrick Bateman from American Psycho
D) Otis Driftwood from House of 1,000 Corpses
E) Norman Bates from Psycho

I say definatley "John Doe" from Se7en.

BadKitty
Patrick Bateman from American Psycho
I know narcissist pricks like him..wouldn't surprise me a bit if they killed some one.

BackFire
Henry beats them all.

BadKitty
Originally posted by BackFire
Henry beats them all. he did that so well I wonder if it hurt his career..kinda like Mark Harmon played ted bundy in The Deliberate Stranger and everyone I know now associates him with this character

shaber
Norman Bates and Hannibal Lecter should just have been executed in the original Psycho and Red Dragon respectively.

shaber
Why do poll reults always lead back to the star wars III forum? Check the poll results and see.

tabby999
none of them, Jaws is the most horrifying realistic killer of them all, IMO

BackFire
Oh, good one.

tabby999
i cant tell if your being sarcastic or not anymore wink

papabeard
Henry is probably the most affecting since he was based on the real life serial killer Henry Lee Lucas ( the life story of Lee Lucas is very interesting, especially his childhood and upbringing etc )and his partner otis.

The real life killers like bundy , gacy etc are always more disturbing as you know that these events actually took place

Napalm
I bet they will make a horror film a bout jeffory dalhmer but it will probally be rated X

papabeard
There already is a film about jeffrey dahmer, the imaginatively titled "Dalhmer"

BackFire
Originally posted by tabby999
i cant tell if your being sarcastic or not anymore wink

No, I was serious. Jaws was very believable and scary.

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by BackFire
No, I was serious. Jaws was very believable and scary.

Indeed! And Jaws did scare alot of people so effectively that they would not take a swim in the sea for a loooong time. No (human) serial-killer movie ever scared remotely that amount of people from getting out of they houses in fear of getting slashed.

BaronOBeefDip
I'd have to say Norman Bates. Mostly because Psycho was the first horror movie I ever saw.

venom_x9
hemay not be on here but leather face is the most realistic movie because it was based on a true story.

papabeard
originally posted by venomx9
"hemay not be on here but leather face is the most realistic movie because it was based on a true story."

not really based on a true story, inspired by the acts of various people and real life killers, like ed gein. There was never a family or a guy that ran about killing teenagers with a chainsaw.

Ed gein used to dig graves and steal bodies for their skin and bones etc which he would use to construct furniture ,lamps etc, he wore the skin of the dead and maybe wore a human skin mask and also ate parts of the bodies. He only ever killed one person and he was arrested shortly after that.

Tthe Almighty
i no non of those actor so they all suck donkey dic

tabby999
while zoidberg may be extremely cool and funny, you are neither

Tthe Almighty
you to be honsest are not funny, and as i dont watch as many horror films as other people i dont no those actors listed

eggmayo
So automatically they all 'suck donkey dic' ?

papabeard
they're not actors they are characters and human beingswacko

Impediment
Hmm.....interesting.

kmcdude
Patrick Bateman

LeAtHerRFace
easily Lecter

theophobiet
hannibal would be my choice because hes so smart. hell have the biggest impact if he was real. ive seen probably all the movies on real serial killers and my favorite was ted bundy. so far ive seen. speck, the nightstalker, dahmer, gacy, the manson family, ed gein, and the strangler.

Gaetane
I have always prefered Norman Bates, i think a lot of the serial killers have the same background as he did!

ickeris2003
ITS ME!!!! evil face lol jk. Hannibal Lecter is a really creepy guy

beta-wolf_101
Its Hannibal Lecter cause he was a real guy.

Impediment
Sure Hannibal is suave, charming, and extremeley intelligent but all he did was eat people. I still say "John Doe" because of the extremeness and violent way he murdered his victims, not to mention the way he manipulated Brad Pitt to murdering him. If not him, then I'd pick Otis Driftwood because of the fact hes 100% insane and evil incarnate.

romper_stomper
i got another one to add ,krug(david hess) from last house on the left,its scary because their are humans as cold and sadistic as he was

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Impediment
Which of these killers, if they were real and alive in our world today, would shock the world the most and have the most notoriety?

A) Hannibal Lecter
B) "John Doe" from Se7en
C) Patrick Bateman from American Psycho
D) Otis Driftwood from House of 1,000 Corpses
E) Norman Bates from Psycho

I say definatley "John Doe" from Se7en.
Only saw one of the movies, and that's House of 1000 corpses..I fast forwarded all through that one, wondering if there was actually going to be a scene worth watching.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.