drunken stories!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

phoenix87
Hey all! well i love to hear peoples drunken embarassing stories to make me feel better about my own so hit me with some and we can swap teehee

my first story:
i got drunk one night and thought the two cops who came to give us a noise complaint were strippers so i put $10 in one of the belts and told him to take it off sooooooooooo embarassed!!

madde
this is a good reason not to get drunk when your friends are probably a bunch of assholes ;o)

phoenix87
hahah tru tru

Alice_In_Chains
haha i dont drink..but i have plenty of stories to humiliate all my friends big grinbig grin

Arcane
i came on kmc drunk once, and made a thread, every one was confused by what i was writing stick out tongue good times good times

phoenix87
hahah

bordom
Originally posted by Arcane
i came on kmc drunk once, and made a thread, every one was confused by what i was writing stick out tongue good times good times
I did that too.. but I didn't make a thread... my friend made a thread the next day askin what they thought of me the night b4 erm

tabby999
many drunken storys, all gold, not gonna tell you any, cept one, when me and my mates were drinking on new year eve, we were down at the marina waiting for the fire works, we were hammered, i decided "haha, run!" and sprinted towards the end of the dock. well my friends caught me, but i was close to running right off the end. would have been funny

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by tabby999
many drunken storys, all gold, not gonna tell you any, cept one, when me and my mates were drinking on new year eve, we were down at the marina waiting for the fire works, we were hammered, i decided "haha, run!" and sprinted towards the end of the dock. well my friends caught me, but i was close to running right off the end. would have been funny

would have drowned, and my fishes would have been happy...

StinkFist462
tooo f'in many drunk stories to remember. some day i will type them up..... maybe.

shyguy
Originally posted by tabby999

when i was drunk i did run of the edge
or was it jumped cant rember

a friend did get a photo though for me in mid air
big grin

silver_tears
I jumped in a lake fully clothed...
Bruised a rib cause I fell off a slide...
Fell asleep on this playground thing at my old school....

They go on happy

Commando Queen
one time this guy when drunk made a duct tape bikini .. and he was a hairy guy.. lol.. it was soo funny!

DarkC
I've never gotten drunk, and by the looks of this thread, am thankful for it. Very thankful.

R2D2-89
my brother got drun k once and ate raw bacon sick

DarkC
My friend got drunk and sang along to Gwen Stefani.

R2D2-89
gwen stefani is cool huh

DarkC
Not to the men.

JLred
Originally posted by phoenix87
Hey all! well i love to hear peoples drunken embarassing stories to make me feel better about my own so hit me with some and we can swap teehee

my first story:
i got drunk one night and thought the two cops who came to give us a noise complaint were strippers so i put in one of the belts and told him to take it off sooooooooooo embarassed!!

laughing

tabby999
to reinvigorate this thread, at a friends house, i got drunk enough not to be able to feel my face, head butted a brick wall and ran through a roller door.

jaden101
i got felt up at the weekend by princess leia and wonder woman...whilst drunk...that was fun

Aini
...once I throw one of my boots at my boyfriend (at this time)`s head...usually I throw like a lil girl (since I am one) but than...it was bad...but he deserved it.
It happened on our vacation trip to greece on a boat after I found out that he cheated on me. before I did that, I tried to jump of the boat, cause I was totaly drunk but then I thought about it and came to the conclusion not to do it and instead to hit him with my boot.
Since I have done a lot of stupid things when I've been drunk, I don't drink anymore.

SlipknoT
The other day I ate about 5 pounds of chinese food and then got shitfaced and woke up in 5 pounds of chinese puke

Aini
....puke all over yourself...that happened to me a lot of times...eww

Vathu
ive gotten drunk at a rave and woke up with a goth girl in someone elses house =\

bordom
that's different erm

hmmm lemme think... not really anything too extreme when I was drunk... just calling things by different names like a fly a shoe, and my camera was my telephone and I was walking like an old lady against the wall for support embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.