Guess What

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TWelling4Ever
This thread is to break news to people that is very exciting or sad or whatever....

I'll start....

GUESS WHAT>>>>> I got my braces off after 4 1/2 years of them!!!!!! rolling on floor laughing

Kharhmah
Cool!

ladygrim
Kewl....

shellie
congradulations smile

Pandemoniac
Allright! No more metal detector annoyance! Let's go out!

a1hsauce
congratumlations... that must make ur mouth feel wierd now though

TWelling4Ever
Yeah, it is SOOOOO weird!! LOL, i'm so glad, never thought the day would come!!! youpi

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Allright! No more metal detector annoyance! Let's go out!

LMAO yup smile

LanİeWindu™
Guess what!!!

My work was so slow today that they wanted to send me home after only being there for 5 minutes, I talked them into letting me stay for 2 hours so I could make some money.

a1hsauce
awesome... woulda sucked if work started to pick up once u stayed

LanİeWindu™
It didn't though. So I get to be lazy and hang around the internet all day again. Happy Dance

TWelling4Ever
^ rock on!!! on the net, and actually at work, but gettin paid... youpi can't get much better than that!!!

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by shellie
congradulations smile

smile You must be so happy!jm smile

TWelling4Ever
Yup, glad I got them off!!! youpi (if you were talking about what i said embarrasment )

Jackie Malfoy
Uh I guess I did not read the whole thing sorry!jm embarrasment laughing

TWelling4Ever
smile

carnival_junkie
guess what...

jesse mccartney really needs a better singing voice.

okay, for seriously.

guess what.

i just saw a guy light himself on fire while drinking.

wtfbbq.

a1hsauce
hahah ya i saw that too yesterday. funy sh!t

carnival_junkie
i was like "dude. what the hell. that took some serious talent."

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by carnival_junkie
guess what...

jesse mccartney really needs a better singing voice.

okay, for seriously.

guess what.

i just saw a guy light himself on fire while drinking.

wtfbbq.

mad What the f**k?

Englishpin@pple
yayyyyyyy

tooth

TWelling4Ever
smile lol

Dirty Vader
Originally posted by TWelling4Ever
This thread is to break news to people that is very exciting or sad or whatever....

I'll start....

GUESS WHAT>>>>> I got my braces off after 4 1/2 years of them!!!!!! rolling on floor laughing

Four and a half years, wow. That''s way too long.

TWelling4Ever
^ I know!!!! two years with a retainer, and then 2 and half with braces !!! way too long, so glad they're off! youpi

carnival_junkie
mad What the f**k?

awsome.
i managed to piss off a 14 year old!

score! life is complete, i can kill myself now.

yellow lab gurl
guess what?

i got a boy friend today.

a1hsauce
eek! awesome...wats his name, whered u meet him, does he go to school with you, what are his intentions with you?

yellow lab gurl
his name is kris, i met him like four years ago at school, i don't know what his intentions with me are, i know what mine are. if he tries to get my ass i'm gonna kick his ass.

a1hsauce
eek! sad embarrasment blink well then i guess you can take care of yourself then cantcha... *steps back slooowwwly*

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by carnival_junkie
awsome.
i managed to piss off a 14 year old!

score! life is complete, i can kill myself now.

PLEASE DO follow through

Kharhmah
I hate to put a dampener on everyones good news but, guess what.

Last Friday night my rabbit died and on Saturday morning my dog had to be put to sleep.

raenef
congrats Twelling4Ever!!

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Kharhmah

Last Friday night my rabbit died and on Saturday morning my dog had to be put to sleep.

aww damn that sucks khar.

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by Kharhmah

awww... bawling i'm sorry to hear that....

chelsea17

I'll start....

I have them till this December or sometime next year...but thats cool that you got yours off

chelsea17
Originally posted by a1hsauce
eek! awesome...wats his name, whered u meet him, does he go to school with you, what are his intentions with you?

haha, you sound like my dad

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by chelsea17
I have them till this December or sometime next year...but thats cool that you got yours off
oh...how long have u had them wink

chelsea17
Since last July...yawn, I hate them

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by chelsea17
Since last July...yawn, I hate them

awww. they suck!!!

chelsea17
I know...I tempted to tell them to take them off next time I go...did you ever have the rubberbands with yours?

TWelling4Ever
OMG yes, those SUCKED A$$!!!!! puke I hated those with a passion, but they are so worth it. It usually means ur gonna get them off relativly soon wink

chelsea17
Well I hope that's what it means...cause I get those next time I go...ugh, I'm NOT looking foward to it

TWelling4Ever
Good luck wink Make sure you WEAR THEM!!!! I didn't very well and had to keep them on longer.... surrender

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.