I miss the good ol' days

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CherryPie
I miss the days when the sex was free when I first joined and everyone wanted me and now I am a sad little girl

I am soo badly needed of some lovin'

The Tired Hiker
*dry humps CherryPie* smokin'

Kharhmah
sad Aww Cherry.

I love ya. big grin

CherryPie
YEAH

but that aint enough

I have become a nympho

Clovie
i miss the days when ppl where noticing me erm

shellie
Originally posted by CherryPie
I miss the days when the sex was free when I first joined and everyone wanted me and now I am a sad little girl

I am soo badly needed of some lovin' the sex was free? Everyone wanted you? was I in a coma during this time? messed

Fionnuala

get a dog...

a1hsauce
eek! evil face she has nymphomia

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Clovie

You and CherryPie should like lez out or something. erm

Treehuggerjanie
i was here in the good old days i just aint been here for year and a half lol so gld some remeber me!

The Tired Hiker
YEAH

but that aint enough

I have become a nympho

I could certainly use a bit more nymphos in my life. smile

Clovie
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
You and CherryPie should like lez out or something. erm and ppl don't like me anymore..sad

*doesn't care* cry

CherryPie
shellie-no

Fionulla- You are jail bait

Hiker-Go dry hump your self

wow that felt good big grin

a1hsauce
Clovie you know we love ya yes

shellie
shellie-no

wow that felt good big grin you should be more clear, I asked 3 questions stick out tongue

Capt_Fantastic

I sometimes miss the days when no one noticed me.

CherryPie
^ what?

shellie

GO AWAY

Fionnuala
shellie-no

excuse me..whats that supposed to mean??

Treehuggerjanie
CF ive noticed you.hug

Pyrofly
and ppl don't like me anymore..sad

*doesn't care* cry i barely know you but i still love yah wink

The Tired Hiker
and ppl don't like me anymore..sad

*doesn't care* cry

I've always liked you, Clovie. Always have, always will. smile

Korri

lreeve

shellie
^ what?

shellie

GO AWAY you sad poor excuse of a teen girl...grow up or go whine to your mamma, she might care cuz I dont!

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Fionnuala
excuse me..whats that supposed to mean??

What it means is that I have to figure out some way to dry hump myself. erm

Linkalicious
1. I'm not paying.

2. I don't love you.

That being said...lets screw.

a1hsauce
laughing out loud i love how Korrmiester always pops out of nowhere

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Treehuggerjanie
CF ive noticed you.hug

Thank you.

Fionnuala
What it means is that I have to figure out some way to dry hump myself. erm

i meant the comment about me being jail bait..but have fun with that.. stick out tongue ..probably more prefreable to dry humping some people..

Pyrofly
Originally posted by Linkalicious
1. I'm not paying.

2. I don't love you.

That being said...lets screw. laughing out loud

Lana
I really hate whiny attention whores no expression

Pyrofly
^dont we all
but only some of em smile lol

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Lana
I really hate whiny attention whores no expression

but i thought you liked me sad

Lana
Originally posted by a1hsauce
but i thought you liked me sad

You're not a whiny attention whore, though.

shellie
You're not a whiny attention whore, though. agreed, hes actually likable, unlike some I wont mention...or maybe I will...tis the mood Im in messed

a1hsauce
You're not a whiny attention whore, though.

good glad nobodys noticed yet then confused

Lana
Originally posted by shellie
agreed, hes actually likable, unlike some I wont mention...or maybe I will...tis the mood Im in messed

yes

I also can't stand whiny attention whores that think anyone gives a shit.

Alpha Centauri
I can't stand people....but seeing as attention whore's aren't people, they don't count.

I hate them too though.

-AC

Linkalicious
Can we drop this whole "attention" thing and get our focus back to the whores?

shellie
Can we drop this whole "attention" thing and get our focus back to the whores? why, are you feeling left out dear?

Linkalicious
*is whoring alone on the street* cry

Pyrofly
*is whoring alone on the street* cry awww sad poor thing stick out tongue

shellie
*is whoring alone on the street* cry how much for a freindly chat and maybe an icecream between old friends?

Da Moose
shellie-no

Cherry, why don't you just mind your own freaking business and shut the hell up?

Clovie
Originally posted by a1hsauce
Clovie you know we love ya yes hug thankyou

Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
I sometimes miss the days when no one noticed me. why's that?

Originally posted by Pyrofly
i barely know you but i still love yah wink tx

I've always liked you, Clovie. Always have, always will. smile hug kisses till the eternity?

Originally posted by Korri
lreeve i'm very hardly trying not to step in line with you (wrong phrase, but you're clever enough to get my point) so stop pointing at me. i never meant to anything bad to you, so maybe gimme a rest erm

Linkalicious
*dry humps Clovie*

Sorry...couldn't help myself embarrasment

Clovie
*dry humps Clovie*

Sorry...couldn't help myself embarrasment laughing out loud

if i only knew what does it mean embarrasment

Alpha Centauri
Too much tender emotion in this thread.

Take in on the chin you wusses.

-AC

Linkalicious
how much for a freindly chat and maybe an icecream between old friends?

mmm...i scream...you scream...we all scream for ice cream.

What's up Shelbert?

Linkalicious
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Too much tender emotion in this thread.

Take in on the chin you wusses.

-AC

I'm always telling chicks to take it on the chin.

Glad we see eye to eye. wink

Capt_Fantastic
hug why's that?

Because, it's easier not to get caught up in a relationship when no one notices you. As for the forums here, it's easier to just listen to people talk out of their ass. But when you confront them about it, you get into arguments.

Clovie
Because, it's easier not to get caught up in a relationship when no one notices you. As for the forums here, it's easier to just listen to people talk out of their ass. But when you confront them about it, you get into arguments. you're right but... is it wrong to be in a relationship?

Linkalicious
On KMC?

Yes

Clovie
why?

Capt_Fantastic
you're right but... is it wrong to be in a relationship?

No, it isn't wrong to be in a relationship. but when you don't want to be in one and the people around you seem hell bent on it, then it's hard to deal with. And as for the relationship part, I'm not referring to anyone on KMC. I'm talking about people in the real world.

Linkalicious
why?

People lie over the internet.

shellie
On KMC?

Yes Originally posted by Clovie
why? on KMC?

not the easiest or the best thing but not always bad either

Clovie
No, it isn't wrong to be in a relationship. but when you don't want to be in one and the people around you seem hell bent on it, then it's hard to deal with. And as for the relationship part, I'm not referring to anyone on KMC. I'm talking about people in the real world. oh...but if you met the right person, then why not?

People lie over the internet. you;re right
but i guess it doesn't go for everyone.
as far as i noticed you don't lie, i don't lie, there is some more ppl who doesn't.
and the fact that you've had a really bad luck is just an exception that confirms the rule confused

Anna85

pathetic

Capt_Fantastic
oh...but if you met the right person, then why not?

If I met the right person, maybe I wold consider changing my life to better suit a relationship. As it is, I like my life. I like not being attached to one person.

Alpha Centauri
Relationships on the internet are weird.

I don't think internet relationships are worth anything, pointless if you don't ever plan to meet.

Internet born relationships aren't really that bad, you can't help where you meet. Just gotta be extra aware, extra careful and extra investigative because as Linkster said, people lie.

-AC

Clovie
If I met the right person, maybe I wold consider changing my life to better suit a relationship. As it is, I like my life. I like not being attached to one person. that's very mature what you're saying. i mean it.

I don't think internet relationships are worth anything, pointless if you don't ever plan to meet.

Internet born relationships aren't really that bad, you can't help where you meet. Just gotta be extra aware, extra careful and extra investigative because as Linkster said, people lie.

-AC cry you're right.

Capt_Fantastic

-AC

I agree with that. I met my last boyfriend on the internet. We've met in person several times. Everything in that relationship was pretty much on the up and up.

Alpha Centauri
The problem is always meeting. Because you could be in love, everything going great, then meet and find out it doesn't work for whatever reason. Just sorta prolongs heartache, should meet as soon as possible. Or only pursue internet born/long distance relationships if you are absolutely able to continue it and keep it up.

-AC

Clovie
and how can you know that?

Alpha Centauri
How can I know what?

It's common sense.

-AC

LanİeWindu™

Don't beg for sex...that makes you look cheap.

No one likes a whiner.

shellie

you;re right
but i guess it doesn't go for everyone.
as far as i noticed you don't lie, i don't lie, there is some more ppl who doesn't.
and the fact that you've had a really bad luck is just an exception that confirms the rule confused exactly, not everyone is a liar....some but not all.

Fionnuala
internet relationships can be wonderful... happy

Clovie
How can I know what?

It's common sense.

-AC how do you know if when you;re meeting someone onlie it is really a through feeling and that it will be able to survive? confused

exactly, not everyone is a liar....some but not all. tx for agreeing.

Alpha Centauri

Clovie
You don't. Hence why meeting is absolutely neccessary. Anyone can type "I love you, no really I do". You'll never know if it's real or not until you meet. It's obvious.

-AC i know...
but what if meeting is impossibleat the moment? sad

LanİeWindu™
It makes her look free, not cheap. Giving her too much credit Sir Lancelot.

On the relationship thing, just because certain people on here (AKA Shellie) have been fortunate enough to have everything go right, doesn't mean that the likely scenario is that it will go wrong, because it is. It's common sense to know that you shouldn't get into that nature of relationship unless you're absolutely serious about it and have thought about it.

You don't. Hence why meeting is absolutely neccessary. Anyone can type "I love you, no really I do". You'll never know if it's real or not until you meet. It's obvious.

-AC

Yeah, you're right...too much credit.

Anyways, I've had an Internet relationship, we were in it for 6 months. Once we broke up her true feelings came out and she said that she never loved me and that I annoyed her. So there is the lying issue.

Regardless I am getting close to some one on KMC here, and there is a possibility of something happening, but it's not certain. We're just friends, but I'd like to be something more, and she already knows that. Taking it slow is the wisest thing to do though.

LanİeWindu™
i know...
but what if meeting is impossibleat the moment? sad

You'll have to stick it out until the chance to meet becomes available, and then see how the two of you click together. Like AC said, you won't know your true feelings until you meet.

Clovie

LanİeWindu™
so maybe it is better to assume that there was no feelings in the first place?

I wouldn't say that.

There really could be feelings, but you won't know for sure until you meet and have time to truly get to know one another.

Just be cautious and take things slowly, make sure this is something you really want before taking the next step by meeting them.

Alpha Centauri
If it's impossible to meet, then bail out because it will only end badly.

If you know you will meet, then continue if the desire is there. By "know" I don't mean "Oh I totally know we will meet", I mean actual plans acted upon to meet.

Good luck Lance, I hope things work well either way.

Internet born/long distance relationships can work and have worked. They have more chance and more reason to go wrong that any other relationship though. Especially when you've not even met. The most important thing is to not kid yourself. Don't let your crush feelings persuade you to enter something that isn't gonna work, or don't convince yourself it's gonna work if it's not.

-AC

Clovie
and what if you don't know? and you are not sure abotu anything...but you feel that there might be something? confused

LanİeWindu™
Good luck Lance, I hope things work well either way.

Don't let your crush feelings persuade you to enter something that isn't gonna work, or don't convince yourself it's gonna work if it's not.

-AC

Thanks AC.

Those were the downfalls of my previous Internet relationship. It was more of a crush than anything else, and things moved too quickly for a relationship that wasn't real. Plus neither of us had the resources to meet each other. Those are the main killers of a long distance relationship.

Then you have the jealousy issue, they are far away from you and you never know if they are blowing you off to go see someone else, or you're afraid someone else is going to move in on them when you aren't there. (Another thing that happened to me, and she DID go with someone else, on my birthday no less mad )

LanİeWindu™
and what if you don't know? and you are not sure abotu anything...but you feel that there might be something? confused

Then give it lots of time, and think about everything before you come up with a decision.

Clovie

Alpha Centauri

Well if you THINK there MIGHT be something, does that seem like the grounds to enter the hardest type of relationship there is?

If a girl lived down the road from me and I THOUGHT there MIGHT be something I wouldn't go jumping into it. Let alone long distance/internet.

I'd say just break it off, see how things develop. You're obviously not sure of if there's anything there, let alone if it can withstand time, distance and lack of physical contact.

Yeah I agree Lance. You just have to have trust in those situations, coz you'll never know. So you either trust them or you don't really.

-AC

Capt_Fantastic
meeting someone onlie

Oh man, AC. I can't believe you missed this little tidbit! Pun intended?

Clovie
Well if you THINK there MIGHT be something, does that seem like the grounds to enter the hardest type of relationship there is?

If a girl lived down the road from me and I THOUGHT there MIGHT be something I wouldn't go jumping into it. Let alone long distance/internet.

I'd say just break it off, see how things develop. You're obviously not sure of if there's anything there, let alone if it can withstand time, distance and lack of physical contact.

Yeah I agree Lance. You just have to have trust in those situations, coz you'll never know. So you either trust them or you don't really.

-AC erm..i mean i don't know for sure how does it look like on the other side... i don't know FOR SURE what the other person is thinking. confused

Alpha Centauri
I'm getting rusty....I.....I don't know how I missed that.

I've....I've let you all down sad.

-AC

LanİeWindu™
erm..i mean i don't know for sure how does it look like on the other side... i don't know FOR SURE what the other person is thinking. confused

Then tell them to be perfectly honest...if he beats around the bush, then he's hiding something and he's not deserving of you.

Treehuggerjanie
its lance-does lance remeber moi?

Capt_Fantastic
I'm getting rusty....I.....I don't know how I missed that.

I've....I've let you all down sad.

-AC

It happens, man. We'll let you off this time.

Clovie

LanİeWindu™
I remember you...and your signature still looks funny. stick out tongue

Kharhmah

I'm sorry CherryPie, but dont call Fi that, because she's not. no expression

Treehuggerjanie
tehehe missed ya lancey boy

LanİeWindu™
blink

what does 'beats the bush' mean? confused

Beating around the bush means he does everything except answer your question.

Storm
Beat about the bush or talk about something without coming to the main point.

LanİeWindu™
tehehe missed ya lancey boy

Where ya been?

Clovie

Treehuggerjanie
i had a very busy life.a lot of bad stuff has happened but its sorted now and im bk to entertain with cuteness
missed ya storm wink

Storm
Welcome back wink

LanİeWindu™
i had a very busy life.a lot of bad stuff has happened but its sorted now and im bk to entertain with cuteness
missed ya storm wink

I'm here to entertain in my sexiness. shifty

Treehuggerjanie
yay

Storm

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Storm
Then why are you still wearing that shirt?

I don't know...why are you?

Treehuggerjanie
lol carry on this is funy

Storm
I wasn' t aware of wearing one.

*Checks.*

Most definitely not.

a1hsauce
eek!

Treehuggerjanie
go storm

LanİeWindu™
I wasn' t aware of wearing one.

*Checks.*

Most definitely not.

In that case...I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt, so sexy it huuuurts. conan

Kharhmah
laughing

Treehuggerjanie
go lance!you wiggle those hips jones style

CherryPie

WindDancer
Don't do that again CherryPie! You will be banned for member bashing.

LanİeWindu™
go lance!you wiggle those hips jones style

*wiggle*

Kharhmah

I guess that from that response that you are also, for lack of more civilised words, "on the rag"

I am also assuming that you like to be yelled at.

shellie
Originally posted by WindDancer
Don't do that again CherryPie! You will be banned for member bashing. love

CherryPie
no

i just don't like people who are older think they can control...they can't

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Kharhmah
I guess that from that response that you are also, for lack of more civilised words, "on the rag"

I am also assuming that you like to be yelled at.

Kahrma, can you please edit the quote from your message, her original post was deleted, and we don't want that on the boards.

CherryPie
yeah i bet mad

Da Moose

shellie
no

i just don't like people who are older think they can control...they can't grow up or go play dolls...just stop whining so much.

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Da Moose
Can you please edit the edit of Kharhmah's edit? Doofus. stick out tongue wink

NO!

CherryPie
no i don't think so

Da Moose

LanİeWindu™
Don't get snippy with me young lady!

Looks like someone doesn't want me to design him a new sweater vest.

CherryPie
why not

all you will do is use them mad

Storm
When life gets you down do you wanna know what you' ve gotta do?

Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim eek!

CherryPie
laughing out loud^

LanİeWindu™
When life gets you down do you wanna know what you' ve gotta do?

Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim eek!

And breathe underwater...that would be fun to suck up all that water into your lungs...don't you agree?

WindDancer
Much love back at ya shellie. big grin

On a more serious note:

Everyone please do not bash other members. It is not acceptable and will lead to warnings and possible ban from the forums. Resolve any issues via pm or use the ignore button. Do not resort to member bashing period!

CherryPie
drown

Storm

Da Moose

LanİeWindu™
Hmm... err... I... don' t... really know. Maybe... perhaps... I' m in doubt ermm

Let' s try it out eek!

You go first and tell me how it is.

CherryPie
no serioulsy drown

Storm
All right, Mr. Smartypants...

LanİeWindu™
laughing laughing I'M SORRY! sad

Apology accepted.

Alpha Centauri
Boy did this thread ever take a sore turn.

-AC

Kharhmah

Jackie Malfoy

The good old days may be gone.But you have the good new future to look forward to!jmhug

Alpha Centauri
Jackie, do you ever talk sense?

-AC

Capt_Fantastic
Jackie, do you ever talk sense?

-AC

Do you assume she understands the question?

Alpha Centauri
Probably not actually.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.