The Locust

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
Anyone heard of them? I heard great things, like they were awsome and stuff but today I listened to them, Shit sick Noise is an understatement. All it sounds like is a guy screaming while having his balls cut off and a retard sliding a cheese grater up and down some guitar strings.

Df02
i hate you soo much right now...i..hate you soo much right now.
i hate you soo much right now...aaaaaaaaaaaa

or however that song goes.

anyway, i happen to 'enjoy' listening to The Locust, and have even seen them.
but yes, aquired taste is an understatement, they're very very experimental.
i can't sit down and listen to an album, but throwing it in inbetween 2 other songs its quite entertaining. and Alec Empire has made some down right ****ing awesome remixes of their songs

Treehuggerjanie
alec empire- pretty good
the locust- id rather shoot myself then listen to them (like the rasmus i hate them too)

Afro Cheese
I don't like them either. The songs are way too short and the vocals are beyond obnoxious.

tabby999
i find them entertaining. like Df02 said, they are hard to listen to over an extended period, but they do have a sence of humor i cant help but enjoy and a rather gnarly organ sound in their music.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.