Qui Gonn Vs Grevious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Mader
Who wins? Qui gonn is a jedi master

jackstain
Hmmmm......I honestly dont know here.

I think Qui-Gon might just barely win,but then again i dont know.

This is tough. Maul beat Qui-Gon's anus, and i think Maul could kill grievous, not by a long shot, but not barely either. im not sure here. good thread......

Lord Mader
Well in episode I qui gonn did thre a few punches and kicks a Maul

jackstain
he elbowed and punched him, knocking him off the ledge. there were no kicks though.

Lord Mader
opps maul kicked qui gonn my bad lol

Fishy
Remind me of something, it has been a long time since i saw TPM... Did Maul kill Qui when they were in the middle of a fight, or when Qui was distracted?

Lord Mader
UMmm obi was stuck because of sum laser wall so qui gonn and maul went 1v1. Then maul used his lightsaber handle to hit qui gonn in the face, so he as a little distracted. THen maul stabbed him and grinned at obi. Then obi got mad then he went crazy on maul but obi fell in a pit put hanging on a cliff. Maul thought he would win so he just stood there doing nothing but putting sparks on obi's young sexy face. So then obi jumped grabbed qui gonn's saber a sliced maul in half and fell into the PIT OF HELL

jackstain
He was not distracted, he was very focused( im guessing from the look of determination on his face) and it was in the heat and middle of battle,and maul used a good ol' trick, and stabbed him in the gut.

to answer ur question.

Lord Mader
Oh man i just thought of something i think its all qui gonn's fault because he planned to make the clones. MASTER SI FONN DIAS i think how u spell it

Darth_Nefarus
Grievous owns

jackstain
When did Qui Gon make the clones???

They make a new version of Episode 2?

Darth_Nefarus
Yeah, think someone misspoke

Wanderer259
"Maul beat Qui-Gon's anus, and i think Maul could kill grievous..."

The whole "this guy beat that guy and that guy beat the other guy, so this guy should be able to beat the other guy" line of reasoning in any fight should never apply. For instance, Padawan Obi-Wan beat Maul, but Maul beat Qui-Gon, so Obi-Wan should be able to slaughter Qui-Gon, right? Wrong, at least in my opinion, Qui-Gon was stronger than Obi-Wan in TPM.

Anyways, I'm not entirely sure about this one. You'd think that Qui-Gon wasn't able to handle two saber blades, so he wouldn't be able to handle four, but you know how things like that go. I'm gonna stay undecided for now.

Fishy
Originally posted by jackstain
He was not distracted, he was very focused( im guessing from the look of determination on his face) and it was in the heat and middle of battle,and maul used a good ol' trick, and stabbed him in the gut.

to answer ur question.

Ah okay, i thought he was distracted by something like Obi or something like that... Well thats a good thing for Maul.

jackstain
ur absolutely right, i was just giving my opinion. but it shuldnt apply. i still think that maul culd beat grievous with sumwhat ease.....qui gon though wuld fight for a good amount of time, but get beaten.

Lord Mader
I'd bet qui gonn would rape grevious if he were younger cause he is old. Well didn't u watch episode 2? THe alien long neck thing said SI FONN DIAS well be pleased for making the clones for him. But obi said im sorry but Master SI FONN DIAS died almost 10 years ago

Fishy
Originally posted by jackstain
ur absolutely right, i was just giving my opinion. but it shuldnt apply. i still think that maul culd beat grievous with sumwhat ease.....qui gon though wuld fight for a good amount of time, but get beaten.

I think both Qui gon and Maul are outmatched in lightsaber skill alone, the use of force powers gives them a huge edge though and that is what makes them win.

jackstain
i think Maul has better lightsaber skill, to be honest.

just becuz he has four arms, doesnt make him good.

if maul had 4 arms, hed be good with 4 lightsabers too.

and for the other guy....Syfo Dias was the name Count Dooku gave them so they wouldnt know who he really was. It had nothing to do with Qui Gon.

Fishy
Actually if Maul suddenly grew four arms he wouldn't know what to do anymore stick out tongue

But you can't say those four arms don't give him an advantage, its something that no Jedi has ever faced before (at least as far as i know) Its going to be harder to defend yourself against something like that. Doesn't mean you can't, its just going to be harder. And Maul was an attacker not a defender. He would fall because Grievous had a better chance to block him then the other way around.

Qui wouldn't be able to beat him either, at least i don't think he would be. Not in lightsaber skills only with no use of force powers, but when force powers get into work then and they will in a fight like this Grievous is toast

jackstain
I dont think so( the maul part)

Fishy
Of course you don't

Kun-ni Habeo
GG takes this one

Darth Mantis
I agree, Grievous wins.

SnakeEyes
yup

Darth_Janus
For the record, Maul elbows Qui Gon in mid combat and then sabered him in the stomach while he was reeling. A reasonable move in combat, but still underhanded.

I still have to see Grievious to see just how good he is, but I still think, unless he's something short of incredible (Which I wouldn't doubt, since the prequel emphasis is on flash and pizzazz) Qui Gon would still have a reasonable chance to win.

jackstain
he does not elbow him.....he throws his lightsaber off of his, hits him with the saber, and then stabs his gut.

its plain to see, and it describes it exactly as i did in darth mauls journal.

Darth_Janus
He elbows him.

Kun-ni Habeo
yes,he elbows lol

jackstain
ok now ur arguin g with me about darth maul, which is just ridiculous.

iknow what happens, i have watched that scene probly more times than either of u have watched the movies combined.

watch it again. and it even SAYS IT IN HIS JOURNAL.

DenKi
GG would easily beat him

Kun-ni Habeo
ok jack ...jeees chill

Darth_Janus
His journal? Probably written by somebody who watched the fight maybe once or twice?

Kun-ni Habeo
lol

Darth_Nefarus
I think Qui-Gonn would put up an admirable fight as well as many of you, but he's no match for Grievous. Obi-Wan is one of the few who could take him out.

Darth Mantis
Grievous, an amalgam of flesh and metal. He makes me all warm and fuzzy inside...

Darth_Nefarus
At first I wasn't sure I'd like him, but now that I saw a little of him in the clone wars cartoons and I've gathered more info on him, I think he's going to rock.

Darth Mantis
What lightsaber style does he use?

Darth_Glentract
possibly form 2 because Dooku taught him

Wanderer259
Actually, I just watched the duel and Maul does throw Qui-Gon's saber up high, hits him in the face with a combination of saber hilt and fist, and then impales him.

Anyway, I think Qui-Gon's got a chance, but I think it's much more likely the General would take him in the end.

Darth_Nefarus
Qui-Gonn uses form 4 like Yoda. It's all about acrobatics and whatnot.

jackstain
but i have watched it hundereds of times, just take my word for it janus, or watch it again.

Darth_Janus
I did after I posted. I have the clip on my computer.

jackstain
so u see..?

Darth_Janus
I see the elbow. I'm not the only one.

Darth_Glentract
I always thought that he hit him with his lightsaber handle. maybe he does both.

Wanderer259
Dudes, I just watched it. Qui-Gon gets punched in the face with Maul's lightsaber handle then gets impaled. I don't see an elbow anywhere.

Darth_Glentract
That's what I thought at first, though when I watched it a few times it looks like he wacks him with the handle, elbows him, then impales him. sounds like a nice guy.

Darth_Janus
Okay, I looked. And I replayed. And I stand corrected. He hits him with his fist (And his lightsaber handle, I guess, since he hits with it across)

jackstain
im telling you, whatever it looks like, its just the handle.

i wouldnt lie about maul.

or be mistaken.

Darth_Janus
Well, sorry for questioning the expert. But through questioning we learn.

But it was still shifty. lol

Qui Gon backhanded Maul. That was funny.

"*****! Get up off of my padawan, son!"

Wanderer259
It was hilarious seeing Maul go, "SHIT, SON!" after Obi-Wan cut his saber in half.

Darth_Janus
That was a look of surprise and a half.

Kun-ni Habeo
i looked too,he does elbow qui gon

jackstain
lol, we went over this, he doesnt.

i personally like when maul kicks qui gon after he jumps all that way down....just to get a boot in the face.

jackstain
while laying down!

JKBart
Grievous wins decisively.

Kurk
Qui-Gon dies

Fated Xtasy
So, do we pronounce Gonn like Gah-un-un?

NewGuy01
Since when has that ever been a thing? Learn2English

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
So, do we pronounce Gonn like Gah-un-un? Yup.

Syndicate
How old is this thread?

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Syndicate
How old is this thread?

3955 days.

Syndicate
0-0

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.