Can anybody match power with a full powered godlike Hercules ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
who can match a full powered godlike Herc in strength ? ..

what do ya think? is there anybody in the marvel-house who can match power with him?

perhaps one of the following guys ?

War Hulk, 8th day Juggy, classic Juggy, Savage Hulk, Gladiator, Thor, Wonderman

armandovalles
only 8th day juggy. glads when he is extremely confident is close, but no cigar. and everyone else isnt even close.

Betageuze
this makes me a little bit confuse...... was not War Hulk the one, who beat 8th day Juggernaut?????? ... and Hulk has beaten up Glady .. too

Linkalicious
1.) where does this "god-like" Hercules make an appearance?

2.) To say "only 8th day Juggs" and to leave War Hulk completely out of the picture is a travesty.

3.) 8th Day Juggernaut DID NOT fight War Hulk. War Hulk beat the crap out of normal Juggernaut. 8th Day Juggernaut beat the crap out of everything in front of him.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Linkalicious
1.) where does this "god-like" Hercules make an appearance?

2.) To say "only 8th day Juggs" and to leave War Hulk completely out of the picture is a travesty.

3.) 8th Day Juggernaut DID NOT fight War Hulk. War Hulk beat the crap out of normal Juggernaut. 8th Day Juggernaut beat the crap out of everything in front of him.

Your posts are great Link, I have been asking question 1 for weeks. What the hell is classic godlike Herc. I have been reading comics 30 years and Herc is a demi god. I agree with the rest of your post also it is precise and clinical. nice smile

black robb
Originally posted by Betageuze
who can match a full powered godlike Herc in strength ? ..

what do ya think? is there anybody in the marvel-house who can match power with him?

perhaps one of the following guys ?

War Hulk, 8th day Juggy, classic Juggy, Savage Hulk, Gladiator, Thor, Wonderman Thing's johnson

Betageuze
so... there was never a full powered godlike hercules ??
i also never saw a Hercules in Marvel, who i godlike... only semi-godlike... and the strongest form also not been able to beat the green Hulk

i ve seen Wonderman, Namor, Iron-Man AND Hercules... who are not been able to stop the Hulk

armandovalles
lol ill give u that black robb, that was good timing lol

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Betageuze
so... there was never a full powered godlike hercules ??
i also never saw a Hercules in Marvel, who i godlike... only semi-godlike... and the strongest form also not been able to beat the green Hulk

i ve seen Wonderman, Namor, Iron-Man AND Hercules... who are not been able to stop the Hulk

Iron Man did stop the Hulk when Bob Layton wrote him in the early eigties but he put all the energy in his armour into a single blow and the armour shut down. Ant man 2 had to get him out of the suit. just a little info as you show potential on this forum. Keep up the good posts. smile

paolo2134
classic full god hercules as portrayed by marvel is not stronger than thor,hulk,juggernaut or gladiator.I remember when classic hercules made his first appearance in early sixties in jim cimic where he fights thor and is shown thinking to himself"what manner of warrior is he his enchanted hammer makes a living mockery of my mace and the strength of his limbs EASILY equals mine own".That seems to be an admission by classic herc that thor is at least his equal in strength although since then they have more or less been portrayed as equals.

David Duchovony
Originally posted by black robb
Thing's johnson

Dude, Colossus' metal wang wings this for sure.

armandovalles
no dude, Classic Full-God Hercules was never in a current timeline, comic, just in a few flashbacks. He held up the world for thousands of years for god's sake!, no one can macth power with him. And it was regular demi-god herc that is considered Thor and Hulk and Juggy's equal and normal demi-god herc also held up manhattan.

Gamma Crush!
Savage Hulk.

armandovalles
dude, not even savage hulk can match someone who held up the world on his shoulders for thousands of years. not even the hulk.in other words..............................................

"HULK IS NOT THE STRONGEST ONE THERE IS!!!!!!!"

ZephroCarnelian
Really, you can't consider Classic 'God-like' Herc as being that strong, because he didn't do anything: the world can't be lifted! There's nothing underneath it!

Unless he's standing on the back of a giant turtle swimming it's way through space...

armandovalles
NO DUDE, LEGEND SAYS THAT ATLAS HAS ALWAYS BEEN HOLDING THE WORLD ON HIS SHOULDERS SINCE ITS EXISTENCE AND HERC GAVE HIM A BREAK.

Gamma Crush!
Originally posted by armandovalles
dude, not even savage hulk can match someone who held up the world on his shoulders for thousands of years. not even the hulk.in other words..............................................

"HULK IS NOT THE STRONGEST ONE THERE IS!!!!!!!"

Hulk destroys an asteroid more than twice the size of earth.

Hulk is the strongest one there is.

ZephroCarnelian
Yeah. It was a quick break.

Herc needed some golden apples.

Atlas' daughter had the apples and wouldn't give them to Herc.

Herc says to Atlas - get ur girl to give me the apples.

Atlas: Okay. Here - take this world for a coupla mins.

Pops off to get the apples - comes back: I don't fancy holding the world for the rest of eternity, mind holding it for me? Hahaha!

Herc: Sure - just take it for a sec whilst I get a cushion for my shoulders.

Atlas: Okay.

Herc: Loser.... *scarpers*

armandovalles
OH, AND JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS, IN THE NEW HERC LIMITED SERIES, THAT WHOLE SERIES IS JUST ONE BIG STORY OF WHEN HE WAS A FULL- FLEDGED GOD.

Gamma Crush!
NO DUDE, LEGEND SAYS THAT ATLAS HAS ALWAYS BEEN HOLDING THE WORLD ON HIS SHOULDERS SINCE ITS EXISTENCE AND HERC GAVE HIM A BREAK.

It's impossible hold up the earth. It isn't falling.

armandovalles
DUDE, DONT ARGUE WITH ME ABOUT THIS, IM 100% SURE OF IT, I HAVE THE COMIC IN MY ATTIC. AND JUST SO U KNOW, THE ASTEROID WAS LESS THAN HALF THE SIZE OF THE EARTH, NOT TWICE THE SIZE! I HAVE THE COMIC IN MY BEDROOM!

life is cruell
nice i just got the first issue

srankmissingnin
DUDE, DONT ARGUE WITH ME ABOUT THIS, IM 100% SURE OF IT, I HAVE THE COMIC IN MY ATTIC. AND JUST SO U KNOW, THE ASTEROID WAS LESS THAN HALF THE SIZE OF THE EARTH, NOT TWICE THE SIZE! I HAVE THE COMIC IN MY BEDROOM!

See that botton just above the shift key? Press it.

armandovalles
SRY

Gamma Crush!
The Asteroid Hulk destroyed had a mass greater than twice the earth's mass.

armandovalles
no dude, if i remember correctly it was like half the size of earth.

Gamma Crush!
no dude, if i remember correctly it was like half the size of earth.

You mustn't remember the issues correctly. I specifically recall that the planetoid had greater than double the planet Earth's mass.

What issue are you referring to?

armandovalles
i dont remember, all i know is that it was said to have weighed more, yes, but it was also said to have been only like 1/2 or 3/4 earth's size or something like that.

Nataku8188
LEGEND

Keep on spoutin' nonsense, idiot.

paolo2134
well if he never existed in current timeline comics then he's not the real herc as defined by marvel.

armandovalles
no, he has i just dont have it so i dont know the issue #'s off hand, i need to look them up.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Gamma Crush!
It's impossible hold up the earth. It isn't falling. [/QUOTE

A lot of legends are very silly Hecules was still a demi god in this story.

FistOfThe North
The likes of He-Man..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.