Savage Hulk,Hercules,Juggernaut,Gladiator vs. Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
do you think that powerhouses can defeat Galactus ?

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Betageuze
do you think that powerhouses can defeat Galactus ?

No........................................not really roll eyes (sarcastic)

armandovalles
yea, i think gladiator would have a chance all by himself if he was confident enough. I mean, he nearly beat ego so i think he has just as good a chance at beating galactus.

nimbus006
lol thats funny... no all these guys together can not take galactus... galactus can rearange their molecules or shut their minds down cuz he also has telepathy... not to mention he can send cosmic blasts at them 100 times that of Silver Surfer... o wait and he can drain the energy from all of their power sources

leonidas
er, no. i mean, are hulk juggs and herc gonna punch galactus out? are their chances that are LESS than zero?

colossus17
no way.....they cant do anything to him....he is an abstract being...an integral part of the universe.totally different ontological domain then them....u simply cannot beat galactus through sheer physical strength....galactus only appears physical when you make a direct observation of him..then the wave function of the quantem system collapses and he appears to you.as one of you native species.......such as he appears to humans as a large humanoid..people tend to forget it.....

ZephroCarnelian
Indeed.

Because he's from the orthodontists domain, the Quantum thingy has a sprained wrist and can't wave.

Hence quantum.

And molecules.

big grin

colossus17
making fun of my genious.... smokin'

ZephroCarnelian
Hehe... wink

kgkg
lol Glactus can beat them with 1% of his power.

ZephroCarnelian
Easy.

They don't stand the foggiest.

Magic can hurt Galactus - I saw scans of Thor using the Odinforce to push G back into his spaceship and leave Asgard.

But none of these guys can use magic...

But here's something for you... could Hulk ever get strong enough to knock out Galactus?

kgkg
See when you are at Glactus's level Brute is not a problem.

Galactus if he wants can vaporated all of them in seconds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.