Cannibal Corpse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nick1811
Just started listening to theses guys a fortnight or so ago, and i think theyre awesome.
vile is a brilliant album, and my favourite song is 'hammer smashed face'

Treehuggerjanie
cannibal corpse kick ass.theyre craziness and amazing drumming make me seriously in love with this band

SlipknoT
I CUM BLOOD! rock

Treehuggerjanie
nice.hello slipknot *hugs* missed ya metal head
LIVING FOR METAL BABY!i think im obssesed with heavy music...its all good

nick1811
i love the names for their songs, 'entrails ripped from a virgins c**t', is a good example, as is 'fu**ed with a knife', there still classic songs though

SlipknoT
Blunt force Castration, Severed Head Stoning...

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Treehuggerjanie
nice.hello slipknot *hugs* missed ya metal head
LIVING FOR METAL BABY!i think im obssesed with heavy music...its all good Hey happy

Treehuggerjanie
She was asking for it

Take me back
Back to the scene
It's coming back
I remember her screams
The fear in her eye
The night she died
It left me empty
Hollow inside

kick@ss

SlipknoT
The smell was unbearable
As I unburied her
I cum blood from my erection
I feel it run
down her throat, swallow
Eyes glassy and vacant
body dug up to play with
Skin greasy and naked
tounguing her rotted anus

I need a live woman
to fill with my fluid
A delicate girl, to mutilate, **** and kill
her body exceptional
she thought I was normal
but I wanted more

I came blood inside of her
chocking on the clot
gagging on the snot
gushing blood, from her mouth
bloody gel leaking out
Body buried in a shallow grave
Unmarked for none to find
The sickness I have left behind
Undetected go my crimes
The greatest thrill of my life
To slit my own cock with a knife

Treehuggerjanie
they always have really interesting covers for their albums.

SlipknoT
The Wretched Spawn has an awsome cover

Treehuggerjanie
i think your my new best freind slipknot lol!im going to bloodstock open air in june YES!

SlipknoT
happy Whats that?

Treehuggerjanie
cuddle

SlipknoT
No I mean Bloodstock

R0B
Cannibal Corpse is awsome but they make some sick names for songs. One song they have is called " I cum in your grandmas maggot filled A$$hole "

SlipknoT
laughing out loud

R0B
I can sing like them but my throat is sore after I sing the whole song

Afro Cheese
I think they suck for the most part. They aren't awful they just aren't very interesting.. pretty generic death metal band.

loserib
ive been told i sound kinda like them
you can check it out here
my rpomoter says if we can sell out the six feet under show he will get cannible corpse next

tabby999
yeah, i am only mildly interested in them, at best. you can only hear a song about the same thing so many times before it becomes to much

Deathblow
Yeah. I used to like them, or at least I thought I did, but they're just one of those many gimmick bands that are just too ridiculous to be taken seriously.

I'm all for death metal that's done well, but CC aren't special in the slightest, and the singer...whats that thing Cine always says...oh yeah, the singer has 'the cookie monster' vocal syndrome worse than any other.

Deano
tomb of the mutilated album...that defines death metal

cannibal corpse are brilliant

ChickinMeat
Ive heard this name everywhere, but i have never ever listened to one of there songs.

If you were to name 1 song for a cannibal corpse n00b to start on, then please name it!

nick1811
Originally posted by ChickinMeat
Ive heard this name everywhere, but i have never ever listened to one of there songs.

If you were to name 1 song for a cannibal corpse n00b to start on, then please name it!

'hammer smashed face' is a personal favourite of mine, you should maybe start with that

ChickinMeat
i downloaded it, and i am impressed with everything musically, except his vocals, his vocals ruin the whole band for me i think.

but actually, his voice is low enough that it doesnt intrude that much over the music, so i can still enjoy the music

nick1811
i'd agree, even though i think the band are fantastic, the vocals really are a weak point

nick1811
also, if you dont like the singing, listen to 'relentless beating', its instrumental

morbidangel
cannibal corpse are the band that doesnt deviate from the way they play, there lyrics have kind of brought them to the mainstream(gimmic like the masks in slipknot), cannibal corpse fits into the grindcore area slightly more, along with carcass, cannibal corpse went the first band to release songs with names like that, though the song names are gorier, carcass from late 80's (genital grinder, vomited anal tract) apart from the vocals they are good musicians, even jim carey liked them, he wouldnt do ace ventura pet detective if cannibal corpse wernt on it,

nick1811
Originally posted by morbidangel
cannibal corpse are the band that doesnt deviate from the way they play, there lyrics have kind of brought them to the mainstream(gimmic like the masks in slipknot), cannibal corpse fits into the grindcore area slightly more, along with carcass, cannibal corpse went the first band to release songs with names like that, though the song names are gorier, carcass from late 80's (genital grinder, vomited anal tract) apart from the vocals they are good musicians, even jim carey liked them, he wouldnt do ace ventura pet detective if cannibal corpse wernt on it,

wow, i never knew that about jim carey!

SlipknoT
Thats cool

SlipknoT
rawr

cad
i aint heard of them.

RagnaViper
CC is definitely some excellent death metal. I'm not a huge fan of the genre though.

AllieBB19
CANNIBAL CORPSE

AllieBB19
CANNIBAL CORPSE is wow great.......................they kick A** all the way down

SlipknoT
Indeed they do, I have Worm Infested on now.

nick1811
Originally posted by cad
i aint heard of them.

thanks for that

SlipknoT
Just Picked Up Gore Obbsesed Today, Its pretty good, Kinda sounds Alot like all the others though. Tomb of the Mutilated and The Wretched Spawn are still My favorites though.

StinkFist462
Tomb of the Mutilated owns all.

Impediment
My favorite CC songs are definitley "Stripped, Raped, and Strangled", "Meat Hook Sodomy", and "I Cum Blood". However, I think their most depraved and disgusting song ever is "Necropedophile". I kinda stopped buying CC albums when Chris Barnes left the band and started Six Feet Under, not JUST for that reason, but the new guy "Corpse Grinder" just doesn't sound the same to me. But I' not saying that CC sucks now that Barnes is gone. Not by any means.

SlipknoT
I actually Like Corpse Grinder more, You can hear what he's saying.

Deano
barnes is the man cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.