Some tried hitting me with a light bulb! I'm mad!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Dragon
At the end of school today, went home on bus, you know daily routine...then I get off at my stop & I hear this bang near me...I jumped slightly & it wasn't just me who heard it, boys on the bus were going "Oooooh..."

I saw this broken bulb on the floor, I think idiots then walk on. The bus goes on, then I'm walking & I stop & thought "Why should I just carry on as if nothing's happened?"

I go back looking for the bulb & pick it up looking to see what it was, I didn't see any broken glass though, only this piece of bulb...

At this time I wasn't sure what it was...I asked my mum what it was & she said it was a light bulb. I already though this but wasn't sure because most glass had gone.

I didn't know who did it but some students my age don't know who to act! What if it hit me!? I would have bled! sad mad ranting

If I ever find out who did they'll be sorry they ever met Dom! Oh some kids on the bus asking "Are you a goth?" then "Goth wants to get off." then "Bye goth." Oh shut up, you look stupid but that's not important...

a1hsauce
i read this thread as... Someone tried hitting me with a light saber!... i got all excited sad

Blue Dragon
What?

Jackie Malfoy
Yea I could imagine that must had hurt!jm wink

Blue Dragon
Don't wink at me, this actually happened! Someone on that bus heard it too, he says it was very loud so everyone heard it. He even told the bus driver but he was just like errrrr...yeah I know someone through something, he should find out who it was! ranting

Blue Dragon
I see no one cares....bawling I know this is last weeks news but it makes me think that you think I've made this up for fun, no lie!

Kosta
Throw a brick at their head then burry them in their mothers garden.

Blue Dragon
Yeah, I feel just like doing that...stupid censored

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.