CL 100+ Battle Royal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
this is for any being who can lift between 50-200 tons at their max. anyone over 200 tons such as Classic Juggy or Gladiator will not be included. No weapons allowed, only allowed to use bodily weapons such as hands and feet.Its a free-for-all battle royal!
The Fighters:

Thing
Colossus
Prof. Hulk
Abomination
Thor
Apocalypse
Terrax
Morg
Beta Ray Bill
Cyber
Rhino
Ironclad
Mr. Hyde (LXG)
Dante (giant red guy from LXG)
Wonderman
She-Hulk
Current Juggernaut
Mimic (Exiles) - in steel form
Sasquatch (Alpha Flight)
Sasquatch (Exiles)
Holocaust
Post-Onslaught Hercules
Bi-Beast
Wrecker
Atlas

armandovalles
Who wins?

K3VIL
Why you included Thor?He's above 200 Tons, he lifted the Jormungand Serpent, substained the Brooklyn Bridge over his shoulders, and entire section of the Kennedy Airport etc.

armandovalles
oh yea i didnt realize i put him there, im just so used to typing his name now that i didnt realize i put him in.

DigiMark007
I'll go with Terrax (or Thor, but I guess he's gone now). Cosmic beats pretty much anything on that list. With that many people, anyone could be killed though so guys like Beta Ray Bill, Apocalypse, Morg, Juggernaut, etc. would all have a chance. But if they fought 100 times, I'd say Terrax would win the most times.

-DM

GalacticStorm
Why is the thing in tis thread hes class 85. Until the new handbook states otherwise the thing is pants.!!!

Gamma Crush!
A few people you listed don't belong.

Thor
Apocalypse
Terrax
Morg
Beta Ray Bill
She-Hulk
Juggernaut
Atlas

All of these guys, (and She-Hulk,) can lift more than 200 tons.

K Von Doom
Morg would win, no doubt... cosmic power, fighting ability and executioner instinct

gautam
yea...morg....or apoc.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.