Marvel top guys vs. Supermen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

doctorstrongbad
Marvel Top Superbeings vs. Team Superman

Marvel Top Superbeings

The Sentry
Gladiator
King Thor ( with Odin Force)
Silver Surfer

vs.

Team Superman

Superman
Superman (pre-crisis)
Superman prime
Superman 1 million

Okay I changed the roster from the other post. Do you guys think team Marvel can win now?

ZephroCarnelian
Nope.

Not with Prime.

DEFINITELY not with Super-sneeze.

Plus, you've got time travel on DC's side, with 1 Million.

However, I do think that lowly current Supes is going down preeeeety sharpish...

whirlysplat
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Marvel Top Superbeings vs. Team Superman

Marvel Top Superbeings

The Sentry
Gladiator
Silver Surfer

vs.

Team Superman

Superman
Superman (pre-crisis)
Superman prime
Superman 1 million

Okay I changed the roster from the other post. Do you guys think team Marvel can win now?

Still No, although some will argue Sentry has the power of christ knows how many exploding suns, no one has seen him fight really. King Thor is tough but Nope. The all have a chance against Supes (present) but 1 million is beyond them.

kgkg
Should I join in?

ZephroCarnelian
Please do.

We need to make up the numbers, or they'll close the orphanage!

Think of all the children, Kg.

Think of the children...

sad

kgkg
still DC wins

whirlysplat
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Please do.

We need to make up the numbers, or they'll close the orphanage!

Think of all the children, Kg.

Think of the children...

sad

roll eyes (sarcastic)

hoorayforpeepee
current superman is a bit of a non-factor, and pre crisis supes would fall quickly to SS energy theft.

i think prime and 1million have too much energy to be absorbed, so it comes down to whether or not you think king thor/gladiator/silver surfer/sentry can take down prime/1million

supermanprime
Silver surfer is my favorite comic book character followed by the boy scout, but one thing i constantly hear about is his ability to absorb the energy of supes, why? Wouldn't his force filed that surrounds his body prevent that from happening. And when has SS actually has done that, because if that is the case he should just absorb the energy and therefore the strength of those like Thor, gladiator and thanos to name a few. and never lose but in fact he has been defeated by those characters numerous times, and supes has even more array of powers than they do

K3VIL
Originally posted by supermanprime
Silver surfer is my favorite comic book character followed by the boy scout, but one thing i constantly hear about is his ability to absorb the energy of supes, why? Wouldn't his force filed that surrounds his body prevent that from happening. And when has SS actually has done that, because if that is the case he should just absorb the energy and therefore the strength of those like Thor, gladiator and thanos to name a few. and never lose but in fact he has been defeated by those characters numerous times, and supes has even more array of powers than they do
Thor's physical strenght and physical skills don't come from absorbing sunlight, he's an Asgardian, as Gladiator's power is psionic cause it comes from his confidence, but he can be damaged from radiations of a certain wavelength.Thanos strenght comes from being an Eternal and self enhancing his powers.Surfer can absorb energy but not all forms of energy.Superman's force field isn't impenetrable, or the Parasite wouldn't be able to absorb Supes energy.
I think that a team composed from:

Gladiator at full confidence
Hyperion from Exiles series, the one that conquer the world and was killed through deflecting his nuclear vision (kinda dumb)
Radioactive Man<---He can just shoot at Supes any kind of radiations until he find the wavelenght of kryptonite
King Thor with Odin Force
Magni with Mjolnir
Sentry
Now this team can stomp any member of the Supermen Squad, except for Prime, he's kinda unbeatable, Sword Of Heaven and GL Ring are too much for the Marvel Squad

kgkg
Originally posted by K3VIL
Thor's physical strenght and physical skills don't come from absorbing sunlight, he's an Asgardian, as Gladiator's power is psionic cause it comes from his confidence, but he can be damaged from radiations of a certain wavelength.Thanos strenght comes from being an Eternal and self enhancing his powers.Surfer can absorb energy but not all forms of energy.Superman's force field isn't impenetrable, or the Parasite wouldn't be able to absorb Supes energy.
I think that a team composed from:

Gladiator at full confidence
Hyperion from Exiles series, the one that conquer the world and was killed through deflecting his nuclear vision (kinda dumb)
Radioactive Man<---He can just shoot at Supes any kind of radiations until he find the wavelenght of kryptonite
King Thor with Odin Force
Magni with Mjolnir
Sentry
Now this team can stomp any member of the Supermen Squad, except for Prime, he's kinda unbeatable, Sword Of Heaven and GL Ring are too much for the Marvel Squad
yo K3VIl when did Superman Prime was shown with the Sword of Heaven.

What's the issue name and Number?

K3VIL
Originally posted by kgkg
yo K3VIl when did Superman Prime was shown with the Sword of Heaven.

What's the issue name and Number?
Superman Annual #10

doctorstrongbad
So your saying Superman Prime can beat

The Sentry
Gladiator
Silver Surfer

all by himself?

supermanprime
originally posted by K3EVIL
Thor's physical strength and physical skills don't come from absorbing sunlight, he's an Asgardian, as Gladiator's power is psionic cause it comes from his confidence, but he can be damaged from radiations of a certain wavelength.Thanos strength comes from being an Eternal and self enhancing his powers.Surfer can absorb energy but not all forms of energy.Superman's force field isn't impenetrable, or the Parasite wouldn't be able to absorb Supes energy.

Thanks for the explanation but i am still wondering even if they derive their powers from a different means it is still energy in one form or another if SS powers are held constant against even the likes of thor , gladiatior and thanos why could he not absorb whatever energy they used to give them strength/powers or am i over analyzing. On another note doesn't the parasite have to be in physical contact with a person to absorb their powers similar to rogue of x-men. I recall the SS drained the incredible hulk without touching him but remember the hulk doesn't have a forcefield around his body like supes.

brainchild81
Can't SS just use Red sun or Kryptonite radiation?

doctorstrongbad
So nobody thinks the Marvel team can win?

doctorstrongbad
Come on Marvels top guys vs. Superman

bump

doctorstrongbad
Wow I guess Superman Prime really seems to tip the scales.

long pig
I just want to hear what kgkg found out about the sword.
Everyone's wondered about this damned sword.

doctorstrongbad
Supes's Sword of heaven? Yeah is it a real item or not? What are its powers?

FieryBalrog
I think team Marvel definitely has a shot. Superman prime is being rather overrated because of a sword that no one really knows the powers of.

Superherovandal
no he don't have a sword. We don't even know what he is capable of so we don't know what he can do

doctorstrongbad
I'm still not sure about this sword everybody is talking about. I'm thinking about making this thread w/o his sword.

doctorstrongbad
Okay so lets say he doesn't have that sword. Does that give the Marvel team a better chance?

Magee
Team Marvel just doesnt stand a chance. You would need to take prime out altogether to give them a chance. SP is just to powerful, im pretty sure he could take team Marvel on his own w/o the sword. Pre crisis and one million take on SS and Gladiator and Prime takes on Sentry and King Thor and defeats them pretty easily, no need for normal Superman.

The Flash
The Sentry = Superman's punching bag
Gladiator = Pre-Crisis Superman is more powerful and smarter
King Thor ( with Odin Force) = Superman 1 Million and the other Supermen jump him
Silver Surfer = All 4 jump him

hoorayforpeepee
gladiator would beat pre-crisis superman

Draco69
Unless Gladiator can sneeze away a solar system I doubt it...

jrodslam
Originally posted by Draco69
Unless Gladiator can sneeze away a solar system I doubt it...

I have a question. How come when people talk about Superman prime, sneezing always gets broguht up?

I dont get it? Something i miss?

ChaoticReign
Pre-crisis superman sneezed away a solar system in one of the comics. That's why it gets brought up.

Superherovandal
and he juggled planets and could reach the "end" of the universe in like 2 seconds.

jrodslam
Ooooooooooooh.

kgkg

doctorstrongbad
Okay so this sword is made up? Alright we are not counting a made up sword.

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by Magee
Team Marvel just doesnt stand a chance. You would need to take prime out altogether to give them a chance. SP is just to powerful, im pretty sure he could take team Marvel on his own w/o the sword. Pre crisis and one million take on SS and Gladiator and Prime takes on Sentry and King Thor and defeats them pretty easily, no need for normal Superman.

what are you talking about? SP isn't even the most powerful on his own team. King Thor is certainly more than a match for him.

doctorstrongbad
This is King Thor with Odin force.

whirlysplat
This is King Thor with Odin force.

Oh right like that matters to prime with his will and the GL ring big grin

doctorstrongbad
I'm just trying to make sure people understand who has what... I did create this thread. smile

whirlysplat
I'm just trying to make sure people understand who has what... I did create this thread. smile

Ah ha, its not like your posts to have an ulterior motive where big blue is concerned then, huh big grin

doctorstrongbad
I'm just here to help.. It looks like the supermen are winning.

whirlysplat
I'm just here to help.. It looks like the supermen are winning.

and that............ suprises you? big grin

doctorstrongbad
I'm here to be neutral, I think both sides have a chance to win.

whirlysplat
I'm here to be neutral, I think both sides have a chance to win.

Uh huh roll eyes (sarcastic)

doctorstrongbad
If i didn't... why would i make this thread?

whirlysplat
If i didn't... why would i make this thread?

An ulterior motive roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin maybe big grin

doctorstrongbad
Like what? wink

whirlysplat
Like what? wink

Thats the ironic thing about irony confused big grin

doctorstrongbad
oh okay, I guess I missed the irony there. Lets get back to the thread.

whirlysplat
oh okay, I guess I missed the irony there. Lets get back to the thread.

roll eyes (sarcastic) wink ok

doctorstrongbad
So who do you think will win and why?

doctorstrongbad
Anybody want to jump in here?

doctorstrongbad
?

doctorstrongbad
Is that it for the debates?

doctorstrongbad
Looks like the debate is over. I'll have to pick a winning side.

doctorstrongbad
It looks like the supermen are close to winning this thread.

doctorstrongbad
After reviewing the posts The marvel team won this battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.