Sephiroth vs Dante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ketchuptome
Penny for your thoughts yes

dave123
Damn.... that is a pretty good question. I'm gonna let you guys argue your points, then make a judgement big grin

ZomBiE_HunTER
Finally, a battle worth debating about. I think that Dante would win because he's a demon and cant get hurt. You should've add a poll to see whos winning.

Ketchuptome
Yeah, i know yes . I say Dante to, but Sephiroth has alot of spells and stuff.

Dark Mousy
...Guess who I pick?

Dante efcours.

They both have swords, yet Dante is the son of Sparda, and his sword contains great power.

Dante also has two guns, can stop time in DMC 2.

Lord Ryugen
Ooh, my two fave characters in a match up. Well I'm going to have to side with Dante, provided he can use the Sparda Devil Trigger. With that he kicked the Prince of the Underworld's ass.

Ketchuptome
So I guess the agreement is unaminous yes

Lord Ryugen
Pretty much! big grin

Ketchuptome
yes HOLD UP!!! Didn't Sephiroth moves at light speed in the Advent Child movie, i think confused the movie when cloud rides on his bike and Seph attacks him

Ketchuptome
Any one here??

AdventChild
seph... and dante...... damn... i just don't know..... geez... it's a draw.... i love both...

Ketchuptome
Doesnt Seph have a super form of some sort

dante2
seph did steal could but dante is a demon

Ketchuptome
What is hia super form called

mr.smiley
we will just have to wait to watch advent childern

mr.smiley
ya!

Lord Ryugen
Originally posted by Ketchuptome
What is hia super form called

As far as I know he has two transformed bodies. Reverse Sephiroth and Seraph Sephiroth. However I very much doubt either form is stronger than the prince of the underworld. And Dante beat him.

Ketchuptome
What kind of speacial abilities does each form has?

Leon s.kenedy
I like the both...

Ketchuptome
Post your toughts

Lord Ryugen
Originally posted by Ketchuptome
What kind of speacial abilities does each form has?

Reverse Sephiroth is around 3 or 4 stories tall and all his body parts must be killed at least once (they keep healing themsleves) before you can attack the core of him.

Seraph is slightly larger than a human has a multitude of wings for legs, a wing for an arm and a massive halo. He can do Supernova.

Ketchuptome
Oh. I see.But if Dante freeze time he can attack he body parts at once

Lord Ryugen
Yeah but can he do enough damage in before the time freeze stops?

Ketchuptome
Most likely

TrAnCeDuO
that depends on his skill and how often he can do this time thing.

Ketchuptome
He can freeze time as long as his DT gauge allows him

Doctor Strange
Dante. The guy got STABBED IN THE CHEST and shrugged it off like it was nothing.

Lord Ryugen
Sephiroth survived being trapped in a materia crystal for five years straight. That takes more endurance.

Ketchuptome
What is a materia crystal? confused

Dizzle
Didn't Seph also take on all of AVALANCHE while holding back Holy? (most powerful weapon in the entire FF world) Dante got his sword in the first DMC by being impaled with it. I think either could pretty much take out the other easily. Time stop is waaaaaay too cheap though. Go Dante.

Ketchuptome
Do you know what materia crystal is?

TrAnCeDuO
no offense man but maybe you should go research some of this stuff before you start threads. that way you wont sound like an idiot.

Lord Ryugen
Originally posted by Dizzle
Didn't Seph also take on all of AVALANCHE while holding back Holy? (most powerful weapon in the entire FF world) Dante got his sword in the first DMC by being impaled with it. I think either could pretty much take out the other easily. Time stop is waaaaaay too cheap though. Go Dante.

Yes he did Dizzle. But Dante killed Capcoms version of Satan. He'll take Sephy

kbogolea
big grin edit

Hoshi
both of them in terms of power and skills are equally matched , but i think Dante takes Seph but he wins for a very ,very ,very ,very small difference

mr.smiley
Originally posted by Lord Ryugen
Yes he did Dizzle. But Dante killed Capcoms version of Satan. He'll take Sephy

the question then is,is capoms version of satan more powerful than enemies within the ff7 world or not?

Hoshi
it will change from it person you ask to

Lord Ryugen
There's no real way to tell Smiley, Sephiroth never fights at his full power, Aerith's prayer weakens him in the final fight and I don't think anything he did in FFVII compared to Dante kicking Mundus' ass

kbogolea
nono haha, silly restricted members flaming...

kbogolea2
you guys are dumb. sephiroth would whoop dante into the dirt. your a bunch of sausage-tinklin' retards

darth-yoda
ok not sure about that but who would win in a sword fight

Steve128967
In Sephiroths ultimate form the japanese version is Seraph; they just mangled it in the translation to english, it is now Safer. (Terrible don't you think)? But I honestly think 120000 (correct me if I'm wrong) HP is a hell of a lot different then a health bar. But yes Sephiroth did move at the speed of light in Advent Children. Plus, lets not forget that little "accident" in the Shinra building. And its absured to put Super Nova out of the picture.

Dizzle
How do you beat a time stop though? Without some crazy invulnerability, that is.

Hooverman
you copied me also wtf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.