King Thor vs 8th Day Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
King Thor: the most powerful incarnation of Thor - 100% Odin Force.

VS

8th Day Juggy: the strongest form of Juggy - 100% power of Cyttorak.

Who wins?

Discuss.

DigiMark007
Here's how this works...

King Thor is basically Odin. Depending on who you talk to 8th Day is either 1."almost 100% Cytorrak" or 2."100% Cytorrak". In scenario 1, King Thor wins. In scenario 2, it depends on whether or not you think Cytorrok is more powerful than the Skyfather and his power. Personally, I'd side with the Asgardians, so my vote would be for King Thor in either case, but there will be those who disagree. It's really pretty close so I wouldn't argue too strongly for or against either side.

-DM

kgkg
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Here's how this works...

King Thor is basically Odin. Depending on who you talk to 8th Day is either 1."almost 100% Cytorrak" or 2."100% Cytorrak". In scenario 1, King Thor wins. In scenario 2, it depends on whether or not you think Cytorrok is more powerful than the Skyfather and his power. Personally, I'd side with the Asgardians, so my vote would be for King Thor in either case, but there will be those who disagree. It's really pretty close so I wouldn't argue too strongly for or against either side.

-DM
cytorrak is more like elder Gods

DigiMark007
Originally posted by kgkg
cytorrak is more like elder Gods

Not all of whom are above Skyafther (though probably most are).

-DM

Mider
From what ive heard original Juggernaut can withstand a full powered Odin force blast with out being harmed so how is King Thor gonna take on this ultra powerful Juggernaut

Oh and to answer your question Eight Day Juggernaut is not full power of Cytorrack Trin Juggernaut is the one with the full power of Cyttorrack He was so strong He could punch through dimensinonal walls and even Juggernaut fell under His total controll i think that Cytorrack is pretty powerful not as powerful as Set from the elder god or Chthon He is on the same level as the gods whom Dr Strange sometimes asks for help as Argomatto and the like.

David Duchovony
Any pics of King Thor and 8th Day Juggernaut?

Gamma Crush!
Originally posted by Mider
From what ive heard original Juggernaut can withstand a full powered Odin force blast with out being harmed so how is King Thor gonna take on this ultra powerful Juggernaut

Oh and to answer your question Eight Day Juggernaut is not full power of Cytorrack Trin Juggernaut is the one with the full power of Cyttorrack He was so strong He could punch through dimensinonal walls and even Juggernaut fell under His total controll i think that Cytorrack is pretty powerful not as powerful as Set from the elder god or Chthon He is on the same level as the gods whom Dr Strange sometimes asks for help as Argomatto and the like.

That's not true. Juggernaut withstood a godly essence blast, not an Odinforce blast. A normal Odinforce Blast would probably lay Juggernaut out.

Gamma Crush!
Originally posted by David Duchovony
Any pics of King Thor and 8th Day Juggernaut?

Here's a picture of King Thor. He has a goofy little Galactus-like crown.

David Duchovony
Jesus, did they have to make him look like a gay retard???

armandovalles
well trion juggernaut isnt really juggernaut, its just cyttorak in a physical form.

GalacticStorm
THINGS RUBBISH SORT OUT YOUR SIG!!!

K Von Doom
Originally posted by David Duchovony
Jesus, did they have to make him look like a gay retard???

I know! A straight retard would have been more appropriate. eek!

long pig
Odin is afriad of Cyttorak, Cyttorak is lile the guy all the skyfather types bannded together to imprison him.

BUT, 8th day Jugs isnt full power Cyttorak, 8th day is the exact same person as normal jugs, just being mind controlled by someone who knows how to harness Jugs power.

Jugs could be 8thday RIGHT NOW if he knew how to use his power correctly.
That just shows you how powerful Jug is.

KillAll
juggernaut in 8th day was pretty much ****ing normal... he wasnt any more powerful than "classic" juggernaut, just his mind was more influenced by cyttorak. he exhibited no more power than usual. please feel free to tell me where if he did wink i'm sure you will fall short of your goal.

o.g. slaughter
where can i find 8th day juggernaut online

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.