Revan & Nihilus vs. The Exile and Traya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Mantis
Clouded the dark side is....

Revan Darkstar
well I'm not 100% sure, but my first thought is that the Exile and Traya would win. The Exile and Nihilius would pair off, and the Exile would win that battle. Traya and Revan would pair off, and if left alone, Revan would win, but I think that Traya could hold him off long enough for the Exile to come to her aid. With the Exile and Traya together teamed up against Revan, Revan would lose.

Darth_Janus
lol... Ridiculous. Nihilus, standing near Traya and Revan, would be overflowing with the Force he leeches from both. That in itself would make him able to destroy Kreia. Then, Revan could easily murder the exile.

Wanderer259
I have to agree with Janus on this. The Exile beat Nihilus before, sure, but this time Nihilus has Revan and Kreia to feed off of; he'll be like an over-gorged tick on a dog's back, ready to burst with Force energy. Probably enough to murder both the Exile and Kreia on his own.

Kiu Dun
But you forget that if he takes too much, he'll be leaving his partner with nothing. And Traya can just do the floating Lightsabers thingy.

Darth_Janus
Nihilus defeated Kreia before.

Revan Darkstar
yes Nihilus did defeat Kreia before, I had forgotten about that, but the Exile can do the same thing that Nihilus can, if he drains power from Revan, the power that Revan would loose to both Nihilus and the Exile, would weaken him a fair bit.
Also, remember the link between the Exile and Kreia, that prevents Nihilus from drawing energy from her since the Exile is already doing it. That was the main reason he beat her before (I think), so now that he can't do that anymore, Kreia's superior knowledge could lead her to a win. Also while I'm talking about the bond between Kreia and the Exile, lets not forget that it makes both of them stronger, they are able to move as if they are under the effects of battle meditation and fight like one person. Also, any force powers that help one of them, end up helping both of them.
So I have to stand by what I said before, the Exile could tie up Nihilus and defeat him while draining enough of Revan's power to keep him from killing Kreia. Then when Nihilus is dead, the Exile and Kreia team up on Revan and win. It would be a long hard fight and Kreia would probably die, but I think that they could pull it out.

Darth_Janus
That makes sense. Alright, I'll buy that.

Fishy
Actually the Exile can't draw power from Revan. He has never learned how. All the Exile can do is draw power from his friends. Nihilus draws power from everybody

Thats why i always said Kotor II should have an LS ending.

Now Nihilus will draw power from Kreia only, you have to assume that he isn't a complete idiot for just once. We all agree that Revan would be shit out of both of them right? Maybe even together (would be hard but not impossible) So Revan beats the shit out of Kreia, who has an incredibly mastery over the force yes, but is not the greatest lightsaber duelist. Not to mention that Nihilus is drawing power from her.

Revan would have her down on the ground in mere seconds. He would be smart, he could use two lightsabers instead of one. Move so fast that Kreia can't hold on and just kill her, then its the Exile that remains.

The exile as we all know slaughters Nihilus easily because Nihilus loses everybody to draw from while the Exile still has his friends, being the power mad soul that he is, he will try to draw from the Exile fail and the exile will kill him. So the Exile kills Nihilus and is then standing up against the most powerful Sith/Jedi in that time. Even if he would pick up Nihilus his mask which would be a smart thing to do he would still lose to Revan.

Kun-ni Habeo
revan &nihilus

Darth_Janus
Also a possible scenario.

Screw it. Revan wins.

Fishy
Of course he does

Darth_Janus
Interesting note... The official KOTOR II website mistakingly calls Revan a Jedi Master in the chronicles.... Or is it really the case?

Darth_Janus
And on top of that, it says that Revan was battled into submission by Bastila and her three partners in crime. Pfft. What nonsense.

Darth_Janus
And it pretty much cites the dark side ending as the correct one, calling Revan the Dark Lord of the Sith, and talking of his students on Korriban, etc.

BTW, go triple postage.

Kun-ni Habeo
lol
i've heard something that official ending is revan going light.do you know something????

Darth_Janus
I've heard that too. But we might never know... silly Lucasarts.

Kun-ni Habeo
i like it LIGHT rocks lol
but sith are cooler,,lol

Darth_Glentract
Revan and Nihilus win

Kun-ni Habeo
no sh1t???
i thought exile and traya wuld win,,geeez thanks man....lol

i was joking nothing personal lol

Revan Darkstar
actually the Exile can draw power from others, when you play on the dark side, he draws power from every jedi master you beat.

And about Kreia loosing so quickly to Revan, I agree she would loose, but not in seconds. She did defeat those 3 jedi masters like they were nothing after all. She also trained Revan and would know his basic moves, yes he did learn alot since she was finished training him, but everyone has patterns, and Kreia would know Revan's. So I think that she could hold him off long enough for the Exile to kill Nihilus.

About Nihilus not draining from Revan, ok fair enough, but he can't drain from Kreia since the Exile already is, he also cannot drain from the Exile. So if he can't drain from anyone, either two things would happen, one: he drains Revan, or two: he doesn't and dies quickly. If he does option 1, then Kreia can defintly hold Revan off long enough for the Exile to come help her. If he does option 2, then the Exile can kill him quickly enough to be able to come over and help Kreia. And Kreia and the Exile together can take Revan, yes probably one of them would die and it would be a long fight. But the two of them can defeat him.

Darth_Janus
Actually, the exile in the dark side ending can only draw on those who have faith in his abilities, like his teammates. And notice that some teammates, like Mandalore for instance, resist more than others (Like Visas). But when it comes to actually drawing on the powers of the Jedi masters, it is something he cannot do until they are soundly defeated. It is not something he can just do by being in their presence, or otherwise he would gain power in the brief minutes of talking to them before the battle later on.

And seeing as in the missing audio files its more or less said that Kreia was working under orders from Revan, there's some hierachy there. Obviously Revan was superior enough over Kreia to send her on a mission. And Kreia by herself was superior to Sion, as it took both Sion and Nihilus to cast her down. (Which they did rather easily...) But Kreia, despite being a Sith, did not see a chance to kill Revan and take his position. Perhaps with her powers of foresight she knew that only Revan could accomplish victory in the coming war.

In any case, there's one catch to the force chain between Kreia and the Exile which would be removed in this battle.

The force bond is something that sometimes occurs between master and student. It's an emotional and spiritual bond that allows one to be the other's strength and so on. Master Vash, the Jedi master found dead on Korriban, had an apprentice with whom she shared a bond. He fell to the dark side and the force bond was severed, but she thought he was dead because suddenly she could not sense him. Point being, the dark side blocks any force bonds or chains because of the bond's nature, which is beneficial. The Exile and Kreia (Traya) would probably not have a bond in this case. If they did, Kreia would not have full use of her Sith powers, trying to maintain that neutrality, and would be decimated by Revan... in seconds. The Exile himself may have been damn good, but against Revan he would be a pawn. And the battle with Nihilus was in the exile's favor in two ways: It is unlikely that, paired with Revan, Nihilus would need to draw on the Exile's strength, since that was something he did when he thought he was losing. And the other thing is that the Exile had Visas and Mandalore to help in the battle. Here, he has Kreia, for all she's worth. It's a mop-up. Revan and Nihilus win.

Darth_Janus
And to make a point I somehow glossed over, in KOTOR II, the Exile can kill Kreia because she has severed the bond by becoming a Sith lord.

Darth_Glentract
maybe Kreia was more powerful than Revan but she was so old she new she would die from old age in thirty minutes. then sion and nihilus would do a naga ludo thing lol

Darth_Janus
lol...

Fishy
The Exile like said draws from the Jedi Masters when they are weak and defeated...

The bond between Kreia and the Exile is destroyed not because Kreia goes Dark but because she destroys it or because the Exile is complete again and can no longer draw from his friends. Basically meaning he is just him nothing more and he still manages to beat Kreia.

And yes i do agree that Kreia would know Revan, but she has not trained him for a long time. She says he sought her out before and after. Before probably being the Mandelorian wars, and we all know Revan has learned a lot in those wars and has trained with many Masters, so Kreia could not know everything about him. After probably means when Revan sought her out to find a way to kill Nihilus. The two haven't seen each other during the Mandelorian wars or during the time Revan ruled as a Sith Lord. So Revan has learned a lot of new things, probably his own technique which you can see in Kotor I. And he has learned to duel with several different styles of lightsabers and two at once. Maybe he always could but i doubt it, and if he could then i doubt Kreia would know his moves with those things. Seeing as she didn't train him during the time he gained most experience and developed his style more and better.

Trust me i don't think Kreia is a push over, not even for Revan. But i am pretty 100% sure Revan could beat her before the Exile could beat Nihilus. Revan would stand up against somebody he would win from easily, especially seeing as the Exile has just been through a damn tough fight and is now standing up against somebody with more power skill and knowledge and who probably had less of trouble in the previous fight. The Exile would lose.

About the Nihilus thing, who says he can't draw from Kreia. He obviously draws from the Exile his companions on his ship, after all you kill the entire ship and the fool is still standing. There are some people there but they are weak and just soldiers. They are not enough to sub stain him let alone stand enough to make him win a fight against the Exile. So he does draw from Mandalore and Visas. When you still beat him however he tries to draw from you, and that is when he fails. Still he isn't weak he still has some power to draw from and does it.

That makes me believe he is more then able to draw from Kreia, he has a bond with her too, as you do. That Basically means he can stand up against the Exile. He probably has a little less power to draw from, seeing as the Exile will use most maybe they have an equal amount but i doubt it. The Exile would win because eventually Nihilus would be defeated by skill and then be stupid enough to try and draw from the Exile.

I don't think the fight between them is going to be over soon.

And all of this is assuming its going to be Revan vs Kreia and Nihilus vs the Exile, would it be the other way around then Revan would kill the Exile and Nihilus Kreia. Which would probably be a smarter thing for them to do, but far less fun to think about.

Kun-ni Habeo
^^agree,revan is badass

Darth_Janus
It's proven though, that Kreia separated herself from the Exile and the force bond by turning to the darkside. By going completely evil, one severs bonds, even though it oddly enough doesn't happen in game when you have a mastery of darkness.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
It's proven though, that Kreia separated herself from the Exile and the force bond by turning to the darkside. By going completely evil, one severs bonds, even though it oddly enough doesn't happen in game when you have a mastery of darkness.

So the Exile picking up the masks has nothing to do with it? Seeing as he gets his power back as soon as he does.

Darth_Janus
Ah, but the force bond is severed before Nihilus falls. Kreia turns coat right before the ravager appears above Telos.

Fishy
Is the bond broken then already? Well i'll believe you, but i have to pay more attention when i get there in my game

Darth_Janus
Well, for one, The Exile cannto simply sense where Kreia is. He is no longer drawing on her powers, or else he would have been able to at least confront her at Dantooine. And if there was still a bond when Nihilus was killed, Kreia would have been wounded.

Fishy
Could be...

but Kreia attacked the Exile on Dantooine didn't she? Doesn't that mean she broke the bond before that? And how would she do that, if the bond still excisted when she arrived on Dantooine?

Darth_Janus
She could have broken it before. Perhaps when she sat down at the rock, she made a conscious choice to embrace evil and break the bond then and there. It could explain why the Jedi masters were able to freeze the exile. He no longer had his reserve on which to draw strength. And Kreia becomes amazingly powerful after that point.

Fishy
Thats not a bad explanation... I like it

Darth_Janus
It makes some degree of sense. Kreia did have the ability to center herself and remain completely neutral.

Fishy
Yeah it does thats why i like it

GregminiMalak
I belive it would be reven and traya

Fishy
Revan and Kreia aren't teamed up here...

Besides if they were they would lose

Bobafett34
team 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.