True or Best Invulnerability. (No Juggernaut!).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

David Duchovony
Which of these comic book characters has the best invulnerability, unconditionally.

Thor
King Thor
Post-Crisis Superman
Hulk
Gladiator
Supreme
Jughead Jones
Wonderwoman'
Sentry
Wonderman
Cannonball
Thanos
Archie Andrews
Mr. Majestic
Colossus
Orion
Captain Marvel
Flash w/ Speedforce
Binary
Ironman w/ Asgardian Armor

Gryn Jabar
King Thor.

Sentry
You guys probably don't know who I'm talking about, but I'm gonna say Adam Destine from the short lived series Clan Destine.

colossus17
hulk.....heals in seconds....does it count....?

David Duchovony
Nah, thats the healing factor. But, his skin is pretty impervious which was why I included him.

Gamma Crush!
Hulk's skin is not completely impenetrable. It would break if you gave him a direct hit with a nuke. Hulk is not truly invulnerable.

Cannonball is probably the best example of true invulnerability. While in flight, he cannot be harmed. Period.

armandovalles
Gladiator i'd say has the most invulnerability, for example in the 90's X-Men TAS he took a punch from Juggernaut without even flinching. Then he just picked up Juggy with one arm, flew about ten feet into the air with him, and threw him across the entire ocean.

Mainstream
true invulnerability huh.....Apoc bio armor is rather tough...it's close to invulnerability I'd say.

Entity
I was looking for a thread I was thinking of making and this was the best I could find. So I figured I'd try and use this since it was already here, old anyway, and its close to what I'm wanting to find.

Who is, or at least the closest to, truly incapable of harm?
Basically who has the absolutely Greatest Invulnerability?

No healing factors or transcended being or incorporeal or anything like that. Just pure true unlimited Invulnerability. Someone that could even survive a big bang or worse due to pure durability.

Preferably someone born human and not magic related but neither is required. I'm working on a story about someone like that and I'd like to find source material or see if I'm stealing someone idea to closely without realising it. Which I probably am because basically good idea that can be thought of has been or came very close to by someone already. sad

So anyway what yall got? Who is truly the most invulnerable?
And yea besides Juggernaut, and hopefully someone better!

P.S. Can someone please move this to either the comics or comic vs forum? big grin

Bad Ash231
lulz

You are either INVULNERABLE or you're not.

ScarletSpeed
why is this in the comic MOVIES forum ?stick out tongue

ragesRemorse
Sentry or Gladiator

Scoobless
Ultron

Entity
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
lulz

You are either INVULNERABLE or you're not. Not really.
There are lots of characters that claim or have been claimed to be invulnerable but are really just incredibly durable. You hit them with enough force and they can still be hurt. Sometimes that force is just incredible or even so incredible its near impossible for humans to even conceive it, let alone manage it.

What I want to know is who is the most purely invulnerable of them all.
Could anyone survive the force of a big bang? If not what non-transcended being would come the closest?

Also do any characters have invulnerablity as their sole power? No strength, unstoppablity or anything like that to go with it. They just can't be hurt.

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by Entity
Not really.
There are lots of characters that claim or have been claimed to be invulnerable but are really just incredibly durable.

It's called cheesy, flawed, comic book dialogue.

What I want to know is who is the most purely invulnerable of them all.

No one is invulnerable.

llagrok
That kid in The Initiative comes to mind.

Nihilist
Originally posted by llagrok
That kid in The Initiative comes to mind.

butterball laughing out loud

Entity
Actually when I looked him up this bould guy looks exactly like what I was looking for.

Anyone know if he ages or requires food or anything like that as well?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
lulz

You are either INVULNERABLE or you're not. Exactly...all the pretenders are just incredibly durable. Anyway, Cannonball is completely invulnerable during flight.

llagrok
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Exactly...all the pretenders are just incredibly durable. Anyway, Cannonball is completely invulnerable during flight.

Juggernaut knocked him out once.

Galan007
^^

and he did so while Cannonball was in flight.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by llagrok
Juggernaut knocked him out once. Really? When, what issue? I don't recall it, and am interested to check it out.

Zeitgeist
And he's vulnerable to telepathy and such.

Galan007
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Really? When, what issue? I don't recall it, and am interested to check it out. http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_juggs_canonball1.jpg http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_juggs_canonball2.jpg

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Galan007
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_juggs_canonball1.jpg http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_juggs_canonball2.jpg Yeah, thanks, I remember that now.

Endless Mike
Saint of Killers

Blair Wind
Also do any characters have invulnerablity as their sole power? No strength, unstoppablity or anything like that to go with it. They just can't be hurt.

Look up one of the first issues of Rising Stars. There is a guy who's only power was that he was invulnerable (though of course, this is in a real world setting, so no one nuked him or shoved him through a black hole). He is already dead by the time he is introduced and his backstory is given. Pretty nifty way of killing him (and it has everything and nothing to do with his invulnerability). Just check it out. In fact, check out the series, I liked it alot

speedster202
wouldnt Dr. Manhattan from watchmen be on this list if not the most invulnerable? sorry if he doesnt count or anything its just a guess.

Gecko4lif
Wonderman

roughrider
From this list, overall I would say Sentry.

dmills
The Brit

ankur29
PC captain marvel/Black adam

CosmicComet
Golden Age Captain Marvel/CM JR/Mary Marvel

They could fly to Infinity, where absolutely nothing could exist, but they were completely unharmed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.