Will there ever be another?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Is there gonna be another Jedi Knight game?

Darth Mantis
Don't have a clue... there is always a chance but I don't think so.

jackstain
i hope so

SnakeEyes
Me too, this was a great series, and it would be quite cool to do the next game with a new engine and make it take place during NJO times, and follow what Kyle does... That would be kickass...

Revan X
I have a felling that there won't because when episode III comes out the Starwars trilogy would be finish because every episode has its own game.

Dirty Vader
Hmmm another game would be good, and who knows there might be another one. But with all the current star wars games coming out, I doubt a new JK will be made. But perhaps after there will be, since the gseries is still very popular, a lot of people still play JO and JA.

SnakeEyes
Yeah, I play online with JA

Fishy
Maybe, but it will take some time... LA had to much to handle some time ago and cancelled production of a few games, possibly a JA sequel... Maybe there will be one in the future but not any time soon

exanda kane
their good games, but i dont like Kyle. He mouths off Luke. You cant mouth of Luke Skywalker. But the whole engines pretty basic when it comes to combat. Say a new JK with elements from the new Episode 3 game!

Shujinko_2005
Hope it follows the darkside ending of JA! It clearly hints at a sequel

El_NINO
I think there will be. Maybe waiting for XBOX 360 (XBOX 2) to finish. and www.KOTOR3.com has already been registered. Remember www.KOTOR2.com is the link to http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swkotor_sithlords/

SnakeEyes
If they make another I would like to play as Kyle again... or some other character, but not Jaden.

exanda kane
the charachter choice of jedi academy was nice but the dev's have created a problem. Jaden is supposed to be a pretty powerful jedi (Hey, he can learn force lightning within minutes) so he can't just disappear. They should use kyle (not mouthy though) or Luke, which would be cool against the Vong or something and they should of allowed the costumed to be more modest like proper jedi clothing, it would be cooler.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.