Unicron vs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperMarv
Although Unicron is neither from the Marvel or DC universe, he is still a force to be reckoned with. He is the planet sized transformer created to destroy the universe. His main goal is to completely absorb the universe. He is capable of destroying planets, stars, and even at times galaxies. With everything he absorbs, he becomes bigger, stronger, and more powerful. Let's say this powerful being decides to invade either the MU or DC, who do you think would put up a good fight with him.

Khellendros
Actually, Unicron may not have been in the MArvel Transformer books but he has been in one of the several Tranformer comic series out there. Anyways, any combination of a few Herald-level people should do the trick. The JLA, for instance, could probably pull off a win.

SuperMarv
Hmmm my guess are only extremely powerful celestial beings could take him. Guys like Galactus, Imperiex, The Anti-Monitor, PC Darkseid would put up an interesting match. Personally I think Unicron would crush the JLA like ants but that's just me. I would love to see a well written story of Unicron invading Apokolips and to see what Darkseid would do.

eleveninches
Unicron vs Galactus????

Unicron vs Ego vs Mogo

jplatinum
Galactus with little trouble.

Beyonder
Galactus with a lot of trouble. Unicron might just kick his ass.

Mainstream
Unicron...as in the planet transformer....vs galactus...this would be a fight for the ages here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.