Emanuelle In America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Redeemer
So what's a typical Joe D'Amato soft-core turn out - with a few brief hardcore inserts for the European market - doing in the horror forum I hear you ask? Then you obviously haven't seen EMANUELLE IN AMERICA!

Emanuelle (Laura Gemser) goes undercover(!) to S. America to track down a snuff film ring. Along with being side tracked wink by most "members" - no more, I promise! - of the cast, she eventually comes -sorry!- across the goal of her mission.

Talk about nasty stuff! The supposedly snuff footage she finds has gone down in fanboy urban legend as being real. I think not! Not alone is Italian special effects miastro Gianetto Di Rossi of ZOMBIE FLESHEATERS fame thankfully at the helm but cutaways and camera angles are done as only a theatrical filmmaker can do.

And when you see this stuff it comes as quite a relief to know it's fake. If you check this out on the Blue Underground disc as I did, then make sure to watch the Joe D'Amato interview and how he was sued by the lady who had her nipples cut off! eek!

Cinemaddiction
The story sounds somewhat similar to "Three Blind Mice"., sans the gore.

The Redeemer
Three Blind Mice? Is'nt that the song that played over the titles of DR NO? beer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.