NEW! Batman Begins Full Theatrical Trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkYoda
Here it is... released April 27, 2005
Happy Dance

Apple Batman Begins Trailer Page
http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/batman_begins/trailer4/

Download Links -> Right Click, Save Target As

Large
http://movies.apple.com/movies/wb/batman_begins/batman_begins-tlr4a_m480.mov

Fullscreen
http://movies.apple.com/movies/wb/batman_begins/batman_begins-tlr4a_ifs.mov

Medium
http://movies.apple.com/movies/wb/batman_begins/batman_begins-tlr4a_m320.mov

Small
http://movies.apple.com/movies/wb/batman_begins/batman_begins-tlr4a_m240.mov

Morridini
New Batman movie = big grin
New Christian Bale movie = eek!
New Christian Bale and Batman movie: Jumpy

Great trailer btw.

sneeky_ninja
looks kick a$$.

LightSaber_Part
OH, full screen eek!

Thanks smile

WindDancer
That is one kick ass trailer. batman

Mainstream
True.

ayjay
dats looks awesome!....do you rekon they'll let scarecrow wear a hat? i like his hat...it MAKES him..

DirectorFitz
I think that freaky mask does him enough justice, did anyone else see the mask like breathing and moving? I think that is one of the hallucination scenes, because if you watch the background behind Scarecrow, it's acting funny and moving about.

lifeisaglich
Batman begins is beginning to look good, the cape opening out Was it an okay touch.

pr1983
sweet... i want to see this movie so bad...

astrofan428
I love the way this movie is shaping up, and I dont care what people say, I love the batmobile.

I still cant believe the cast they got for this movie, Bale, Neeson, Freeman, Caine, Oldman.

It is funny that the Batman in this movie is somewhat unknown(although I have always thought Bale was perfect for this movie) yet all of the supporting cast is made up of big reconizable stars.

Filmmaker451
Love the new trailer. I'm hyped. Great cast. Great effects... The bats are nice too stick out tongue

DarkCrawler
Niiiiiiiiiiiccceeee.

Mainstream
It'll be the first "true batman movie" let us pray it is great!

jackstain
meh.....its no Keaton/Nicholson/Burton......but it looks good

WindDancer
Damn! Evertime I watch this trailer I keep getting desperate! I want to see it! I cannot wait much longer!

Mr Parker
After seeing those trailers THIS time unlike Batman 89 I am so excited about this movie because they seem to be pushing all the right buttons this time and have competent screenwriters with a director that knows what he is doing.Its great to see that they appear to FINALLY be doing the Dark Knight justice. Happy Dance

LousyBoy
I still think your not gonna like it.

crazy
looks goood

dont worry mr.parker, im sure you'll find some silly flaw that will make you hate the movie and we'll be hearing about it on a countless number of future threads.

Mr Parker
I seriously doubt that. The odds are very very much in my favor that I WILL like it because after seeing the trailers for both Daredevil and Elektra I was excited about those films and I was not one bit dissapointed.So again the odds are very very much in my favor that I will love this one as well.It would break the streak from the last two years if I didn't.The only thing Im not thrilled with so far is the look of the Batmobile.But that will hardly ruin the film for me.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by jackstain
meh.....its no Keaton/Burton......but it looks good

Thats WHY it should be a Good Batman movie. big grin

Darth_Vader05
Thanks man i cant wait for this freakin movie isnt going to be as good as the first one but it will kick ass.

Eddy Urquia
I liked the trailer. It's nothing like the older 1088 Batman. This bat seems different, hmmm. i like it!! I loved the footage, but the Batmobile looks like the BATTANK! I like that the movie is not all Batman action, and it is a bit more like Batman's real origins rather than a flashback sequences that tell how parents died and Batman was born. It tells of how Bruce Wayne becomes Bat in Japan by training in martial arts and so on. Oh also that was the Scarecrow...OMG. What a character to choose for a movie, but it fits because the SCARECROW uses dreams to weaken his enemies, and Batmans the perfect victim of dreams. Great trailer Lord Vader!!

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Darth_Vader05
Thanks man i cant wait for this freakin movie isnt going to be as good as the first one but it will kick ass.

Actually the first one was never any good.Christian Bale as Batman alone will make it much better than the first film with pudgy gut,receding hairline,half bald,short runt michael keaton as tall,muscular,handsome,full set of hair Bruce Wayne.Oh I just described Christian Bale when I just said that. big grin

tpaquin
When I saw the action figures, I was a little iffy about Scarecrow. He looked a little pathetic, but the trailer completely changed my mind.

Eddy Urquia
This Batman seems to feel different, and that is good! I also saw some pics on IGN.com of Superman costume and the comet in the wheat fields when it crashes to earth. I heard that the Superman movie will have General Zod(Judd Law from Sky Captain) escapes the phantom zone. I am a Superman Fan, and this will rock.

Batman316
looks good smile

It's not EPIII <.< >.> but it has potential

nazgūl-lord
the trailer kicked ass
does anyone now the music that is played at the end of the trailer ?

Wickerman
"A Guy that dresses like a bat clearly has issues"

laughing

this is gonna rock

~wickerman~

LousyBoy
I think scarecrow is becoming my new favorite villain.

renegadedog
It looks like it will be the best mainstream Hollywood film this year by a mile. I'm not a hardcore bat expert, but nevertheless, this looks the best Batman film ever. Burton's films weren' t bad, but they weren't totally true to the comics, while Schumacher's were just terrible. This looks just like I'd imagine a Batman film in my head.

FLIPMODE
Originally posted by renegadedog
It looks like it will be the best mainstream Hollywood film this year by a mile. I'm not a hardcore bat expert, but nevertheless, this looks the best Batman film ever. Burton's films weren' t bad, but they weren't totally true to the comics, while Schumacher's were just terrible. This looks just like I'd imagine a Batman film in my head.

Whhaa? THIS is how you imagined a Batfilm? Man you set pretty low standards. I imagined waaaay better. They we're totally true to the comics you said....LOL, wait till you see this load of crap. YOu'll quickly add this movie to the list.

Are we all watching the same trailers? This crap sucks. Art direction is still out of wack. And the story, makes attempts, but you know how when a falied attempt is just as bad as not making the attempt at all? Well this is the case for BB. It's like they go through the motions of TRYING to look like they are going to do a better Batman movie,...but it's the same old crap.

And whoever mentioned the new Superman movie...did you SEE the costume????? That crap.

renegadedog
"Whhaa? THIS is how you imagined a Batfilm? Man you set pretty low standards. I imagined waaaay better. They we're totally true to the comics you said....LOL, wait till you see this load of crap. YOu'll quickly add this movie to the list.

Are we all watching the same trailers? This crap sucks. Art direction is still out of wack. And the story, makes attempts, but you know how when a falied attempt is just as bad as not making the attempt at all? Well this is the case for BB. It's like they go through the motions of TRYING to look like they are going to do a better Batman movie,...but it's the same old crap.

And whoever mentioned the new Superman movie...did you SEE the costume????? That crap."

Whatever.

Mainstream
not a batman fan I gather tongue12

Gregory
Flipmode ... the next Mr Parker?

Mainstream
I'm hoping like hell this movie is good...I mean it couldn't be worst than that so called movie Batman and Robin.

FLIPMODE
Not a Batfan? Please. Im a huge Batfan, so much so that I can't stand seeing my favorite character massacred in every movie attempt.

I cannot beleive that Spidey was pulled...NEAR flawless, we are talking about a guy, who has to stick to walls, keep his superhero code, get the girl, swing from building to building, use Spidey sense and wear this cool costume....and it ALL translates amazingly to the screen.

BATMAN!?? For whatever reason they cannot do it. Every atempt has been crapped on by idiot writers directors and art directors.

With the exception being the 1989 version, but still with many little things done wrong...but it WAS 1989, so I give it alot of credit for doing what it did back then.

But in this day and age, post Spidey!!!, there is no reason for poor storytelling, no reason not to stay close to the source, no reason why Bale can't porperly dye his hair in certain scenes, no reason why we can't have the REAL Batman costume, and not constant variations of what the Tim Burton 1989 costume team came up with so long ago. There's no reason why Batman should be doing things in the film, which he's never done in the book. Stupid things like this made no sense.

And if all you want is for the movie to be better than BATMAN and ROBIN!!??? then consider this movie the greatest movie of all time. But not me. I want a great Batman film, this one is just run of the mill average crap. Just slightly better than Daredevil...and I HATE that movie, it was utter crap.

pr1983
Originally posted by Gregory
Flipmode ... the next Mr Parker?

don't jinx it...

renegadedog
Flipmode what are you talking about? Batman Begins looks vastly better than either Spiderman film.

Joker1237
I have no option until I see it. I mean I thought the trailers of Batman and Robin would have been COOl lol. But you never know.
I give it a 50 50 chance. Dont go saying it will be better than Burton's 1989 classic until it proves itself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.