Can anybody beat hal jordan????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
Hal's power as GL has not really been limited. The only limit he had previously was the yellow weakness, which is not gone, and his willpower is stronger than ever.
To all intents and purposes, his power is limitless, and unlike the other GL's (who can only construct whatever they want), hal's ring can let him DO anything he wants (faster than light speed, time travel etc...).

One guardian alone is more powerful than the spectre, and hal (as GL, not parallax) defeated all of the other GL's AND all of the guardians.

Is there ANYBODY out there that can beat him???

K3VIL
Genis Vell

ZephroCarnelian
Anything seriously Cosmic who could counter his reality warping skills - like Archangels or Celestials.

Someone with extreme Psychic abilities, like J'Onnz?

JP.

That's about it I think.

GalacticStorm
Eleven u know very well there are dozens upon dozens of peeps from both marvel and Dc who can lay out Hal

Swanky-Tuna
I read all over the place that any GL can exceed light speed if they have the will power and understand how it works.

kgkg
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I read all over the place that any GL can exceed light speed if they have the will power and understand how it works.
never seen such thing.

i saw one comic where he opened a portal to another galaxy but that's not light speed.

Gl's can't react that fast , or move.

people that can beat hal:
King thor , SS , Galactus , wally the god boy , Champion etc. too many

Mainstream
what about Hyperion marvels "superman" Sentry could.

eleveninches
Well, his powers are really not limited in any way at all, and he has defeated many of DC's more powerful gods

jinzin
JP would mop the floor with his ass and then break the lantern ring with his teeth.

WindDancer
Thre is only one being that can stop or even defeat Hal Jordan. His name is Doctor Manhattan!!!!

Mainstream
the Watchman guy....what about the Beyonder?

WindDancer
You mean the baldy with the toga and the bright eyes? I guess he is powerful enough.

Mainstream
heh heh yeah the Beyonder can do anything but heres a riddle...if the Beyonder can do anything could he made a stone that was so heavy he couldn't life it?

ebonyblade1
Kyle teleported from one galaxy two another. When he had been seriously injured. It not only transported him back to earth it healed him two. He also contained a star that went supernova--saving an entire galaxy. John stewart can construct machinery such as hyperbaric chamber and a spaceship complete with emergency oxygen units and working parts. Are you sure Hal is that much more powerful than any other green lantern? I agree he did kill all those peace-keeping GL back in the day. But that just puts him on the flash's level of power. Anything above wonderwoman will give him trouble.

ALEMASTER
i cam name plenty of people who woop his ass

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by eleveninches
Well, his powers are really not limited in any way at all, and he has defeated many of DC's more powerful gods
DC gods tend to suck though.

brainchild81
Yes. And they tend to elevate their characters into gods too often.
Overexcited DC Writer:GL's powerful. But not powerful enough. F**k yellow stuff! No more weaknesses! GL rules! How can you not buy a book w/someone this powerful in it!?

Overexcited DC Writer#2:Martin Manhunter's powerful. But not powerful enough. F**k fire! No more weaknesses! MM rules! How can you not buy a book w/someone this powerful in it!?

How long before Superman's like "F**k Kryptonite! It no longer hurts me " Or Batman's like "F**k being human, I got powers now!" ?

brainchild81
Then you know Robin & the rest get powers too.

FieryBalrog
phoenix

Superherovandal
magneto, iceman, scarlet witch.

Draco69
Magneto, sure.

Iceman absolutely not.

Scarlet Witch, sure.

Superherovandal
no they are the examples of characters powered up by Marvel. but Mag and Scarlet witch could whoop him.

Draco69
Oh. Sorry.

Add Storm, Jean Grey, Johnny Storm, Wasp...

jplatinum
I can beat him..... If I pour ink all over the comic book.

laughing

Superherovandal
or rip the comic or kill the writer or buy 51% of the shares of DC or..................

jplatinum
Hell I wish I had enough money to buy 51% of the shares of DC.
Then, I'd get a mansion and have a big barbeque with good food, family,friends, and some fine chicks.

Damn, I gotta hit the lotto, man.

black robb
who can beat Hal Jordan? why Gambit of course! wink

jinzin
ummmm micheal jordon could take him.

jplatinum
laughing out loud laughing laughing blink

Arsenal
Barney would start singing that I love you song to Hal. Hal would put up a sound barrier to prevent him from hearing the song. Barney would keep this up for an hour and the sound would eventually break through the barrier and kill Hal.

jinzin
ever play the game kill barney? barney's not that tough....hal could take him....

hal couln't take aqua teen hunger force though....they would own him...bad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.