What Would You Do?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kosta
An unexplanable phoenomenon occurs where all the population of the world suddenly dissapears off the face of the earth, and you and a group of your friends (or just you, the choice is yours) are the only ones on the entire planet. (dont ask about sattelites crashig, and shit blowing up without supervision, we'll say its controlled by the phoenomenon)Now you are free to do as you please. The population of the world will be returned at your request and they will not remember anything, the blank between their dissapearance and reappearance will be filled with false memmmories that fit comfortably in with whatever it is you have done while they were away, and it will not lead back to you (eg you do something like crash a plane while attempting to fly it to get to another part of the planet but survive, the memmories of these ppl would say it was happened in another way).

Now make out a list or a little piece of writing of what it is you would do, like the first 10 things that youve always wanted to do, or whatever. this could be kind of fun. Keep in mind rhough, dont go too extreme and do antying too dangerous as it could affect the world even if it doesnt lead back to you ie wars declaired cuz Korea thinks it was an American that slipped a dog turd in to the soup of their president, but it was actually you while you were having your fun.

Away you go then people. big grin

Alley
Welcome to loserville. Population: you

LanİeWindu™
I would go to a bank and get lots of money for myself of course.

When the worlds population is back, the alternate to how I got the money would be I won the lottery.

Kosta
Alley - erm Yes, ok. Now GO FORTH! Fot eh planet needs you elsewhere to demonstrate your amazing stupidity! eek! I'll judge by your Grade 3 standardised insult that you have limited brain capacity and require medication, did you forget to take it today?

Discos
lol exactly.

I would drive fast cars, go into shopping malls and wreck the place, go on soft plays,

Discos - ya know, sum crazy shit

Clovie
^ blink

hmm.....able to do whatever i want...
i'd get some gold from fort knox big grin

misha
at the moment if i had to choose i think i'd just go for a long walk.

its all i can think of right now bag

Mighty Yoda
1. rob a bank
2. rob an even bigger bank
3. rob the bank of England
4. get a few guns
5. kill the people i hate
6. get a G/F

that all i think of at the moment

Kosta
Come on ppl, use your humor and imagination!

Number 1 - Sneak in to Area 51 and put up sticky notes everywhere saying "The Russians already thought of this" evil face

misha
Originally posted by Mighty Yoda

how could you say/do that cry

cindy8219
I would get a Porsche and drive around like crazy.
I would definitely get money.

this is it for now.

Kosta
1. rob a bank
2. rob an even bigger bank
3. rob the bank of England
4. get a few guns
6. get a G/F

that all i think of at the moment

You missed the point entirely dude stick out tongue.
Everyone but you or you AND your closest friends has dissapeared you cant kill anyone. stick out tongue

Mighty Yoda
i meant the people who bullied me in high school sad

misha
i would choose it only be me.
and i would just do everything by myself droolio

misha
i meant the people who bullied me in high school sad
i could NEVER kill ANYONE ... not even greg.

Mighty Yoda
good point kosta, oh well

Kosta
Number 2 - Take a nice long tour of the major city Free Masons Headquarters, and put up sticky notes saying "Kosta Was Here"

silver_tears
Originally posted by Alley
Welcome to loserville. Population: you

That made me almost choke on my water embarrasment

Alpha Centauri
Yeah, Homer Simpson has many great jokes big grin.

-AC

Kosta
Number 3 - Ride a zebra thhrough time square naked shouting "LONG LIVE THE QUEEN"!

silver_tears
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Yeah, Homer Simpson has many great jokes big grin.

-AC

Ahem, I believe his was dumpville, get it right schmoll

Mist
id take off my clothes and run down the street nakedeek!

then id run back home and put some clothes on, coz id get cold. id then proceed to go to the fridge, or perhaps my neighbours fridge, and see what is good to drink. id then drink whatever was good, because i would be thirsty from running.

then id crank up my speakers and subwoofer, along with everyone elses in the street and play KISS - I was made for loving you.

then id lie on the road and fall asleep for maybe an hour.

Kosta
"Dear Baby! Welcome to dumpville! Population: YOU!"
I believe it was the episode where Bart answered Ms. Krabapple's personal add. big grin

silver_tears
see, he's smart love

Kosta
Youre too kind m'sexy lady! embarrasment

silver_tears
Not at all eyes

Mist
Originally posted by misha
at the moment if i had to choose i think i'd just go for a long walk.

its all i can think of right now bag

id come over to your housebig grin

Imaginary
I'd... do something blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.