Lobo vs Thanos...with a twist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

David Duchovony
Thanos has just killed 1 billion Dolphins in front of "The Main Man", and he is enraged beyond comprehension. Thanos, on the other hand just finished watching Oprah and Dr. Phil back to back, (poor titan) and is not his ruthless self, hence he only kills a billion dolphins rather than half of the sentient population of the universe. Who will win this battle?

jinzin
jplatinum.....nuff said

DarkCrawler
Lobo loves dolphins...

But I think Thanos can take this.

ZephroCarnelian
big grin

David Duchovony
Originally posted by jinzin
jplatinum.....nuff said

That's why I didn't include the martial idiot to end all martial idiots. He would make Thanos his biatch.

jinzin
lol. just let me have it I don't know how long I can keep up these JP jokes before they get old...but I'm having a blast right now! hahahahahaaha!

life is cruell
lobo likes dolphins?

jinzin
he does now! don't ask questions!!!! mad

David Duchovony
Yea, he gets off on them. He's quite the dolphin perv actually.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by David Duchovony
Yea, he gets off on them. He's quite the dolphin perv actually.

He is believe it or not quite the environMENTAList roll eyes (sarcastic) ask the iceman (DC)

Gamma Crush!
Does Lobo get a major power boost from seeing dead dolphins, or something? If not, he's going to lose.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Gamma Crush!
Does Lobo get a major power boost from seeing dead dolphins, or something? If not, he's going to lose.

Sort of confused

hoorayforpeepee
don't underestimate lobo...it's going to take one hell of a power cosmic blast to bypass his durability and regeneration. likewise, lobo will have to punch pretty damn hard to hurt the mad titan,

David Duchovony
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
don't underestimate lobo...it's going to take one hell of a power cosmic blast to bypass his durability and regeneration. likewise, lobo will have to punch pretty damn hard to hurt the mad titan,

Dude, Thanos just killed 1 million dolphins. He's gonna hit Thanos harder than he's hit anyone else.

MERCILOUS
Well Lobo would swear to kill Thanos, and the Main Man never goes back on his word, Plus Doctor phil can suck the life out of any man or even cosmic being so Thanos should be rather weakened, And watching Oprah lowers your IQ so he might not be able to devise a plan that works. I go with Lobo on this one.

long pig
Lobo has never really shown his limits, because he never needed to.
But if you kill his dolphines, you are as good as dead.

LOBO

kgkg
Lobo whould be send packing with one pimp slap.

MERCILOUS
Not even close. You did read the opening message didn't you?

long pig
Lobo would eventually kill Thanos, even if it took thousands of years.
Lobo would use every oz of power, time and energy he has to exact revenge on Thanos.
Killing Lobos dolphines would be the worst mistake Thanos could possibly make.

Cosmic Cube
Thanos cannot die. Period. Death itself has said so.

MERCILOUS
Death itself has agreed to be Thanos' whore. It's also changed it's mind since then.

Cosmic Cube
Death hates Thanos. When did this change?

MERCILOUS
Not hates, just refuses to do things for him any more. I own almost every Marvel Comics Presents. Death breaks off their relationship in it.

Cosmic Cube
Death never loved Thanos from the start. Thanos killed all the people he killed to earn Death's love and acceptance, and he still failed.

Death wasn't protecting him. It cursed him with immortality.

MERCILOUS
Whatever, I still have the issues where she breaks off their relationship.

Superherovandal
neither can Lobo die.

kgkg
Lobo is no match for Thanos period.

MERCILOUS
Obviously you've never seen Doctor Phil or Oprah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.