student vs. teacher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ness

Fionnuala
ummm yay???

Ness
totally awesome, the best fight ever

Clovie
blink

student has beaten the teacher? blink not wise confused

SlipknoT
The prick got what he desreved. You cant limit someones bathroom use.

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by Clovie
blink

student has beaten the teacher? blink not wise confused
who cares if it ent wise... sounds funnnnny

Ness
true very true

joeykangaroo
so what annoys u about teachers then???...anyone

Clovie
Originally posted by joeykangaroo
who cares if it ent wise... sounds funnnnny i do messed

Ness
boxing boxing it was so funny the teacher even started to bleed boxingboxing

joeykangaroo
i do messed
no affence but i think thats sad, its not like your gonne get into trouble..so what the heck

a1hsauce
wow... kid beatin up the teacher. sounds like somethin out of Lean ON Me

Ness
hahah i never saw that movie

Clovie
no affence but i think thats sad, its not like your gonne get into trouble..so what the heck ermm....
maybe coz i'm a FEW years older than you..and i have different idea of reality.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

joeykangaroo
ermm....
maybe coz i'm a FEW years older than you..and i have different idea of reality.... roll eyes (sarcastic)
no ...still sounds sad.... how do u even know how old i am

Ness
and im in high school and everyone was lol-ing

Clovie
no ...still sounds sad.... how do u even know how old i am i'm a foresighter, you're 13

joeykangaroo
i'm a foresighter, you're 13
fair enough

Ness
and i am????? 16 zzzzz

shellie
Originally posted by Ness
totally awesome, the best fight ever you need to get out moreOriginally posted by Clovie
blink

student has beaten the teacher? blink not wise confused agreed, not wiseOriginally posted by SlipknoT
The prick got what he desreved. You cant limit someones bathroom use. yes you canOriginally posted by joeykangaroo
who cares if it ent wise... sounds funnnnny Originally posted by Ness
true very true is not funnyOriginally posted by joeykangaroo
so what annoys u about teachers then???...anyone they are not paid enough to put up with what they put up with from studentsOriginally posted by Ness
boxing boxing it was so funny the teacher even started to bleed boxingboxing would it be funny had it been your momma who was the teacher in same situation?Originally posted by joeykangaroo
no affence but i think thats sad, its not like your gonne get into trouble..so what the heck great attitude thumb upOriginally posted by a1hsauce
wow... kid beatin up the teacher. sounds like somethin out of Lean ON Me good movieOriginally posted by Clovie
ermm....
maybe coz i'm a FEW years older than you..and i have different idea of reality.... roll eyes (sarcastic) not to mention more common sense erm

a1hsauce
laughing Shells i wish you were my mom lol

Clovie
HA!! and shellie agrees with me happy

fair enough i guess so

and i am????? 16 zzzzz so young..

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by shellie
you need to get out more agreed, not wise yes you can is not funny they are not paid enough to put up with what they put up with from students would it be funny had it been your momma who was the teacher in same situation? great attitude thumb up good movie not to mention more common sense erm
whhha whats with the serious-ness chill out, godddddd

Ness
umm okay stupid

joeykangaroo
laughing out loud

joeykangaroo

i guess so

so young..
i wudnt say thats a good thing... if u agree with "shellie"

Ness
stupid

T.M
i gotta agree with clovie and shellie here beating a teacher up isn't cool especially for something like needing to go to the toilet.

shellie
Originally posted by a1hsauce
laughing Shells i wish you were my mom lol awww...saucy embarrasment

stick out tongueOriginally posted by Clovie

i guess so

so young.. wink only cuz you are right here

whhha whats with the serious-ness chill out, godddddd ohhh my bad, I was being serious? confused

let me change that...

laughing out loud oh my goddddd...what a funny ass thingiemabob...I was like...Oh my god...and then he did that? priceless eek!

rolling on floor laughing help, Im hurting its so fukkin funny....

erm better?

Clovie
*chokes* laughing

i wudnt say thats a good thing... if u agree with "shellie" excuse me?
would you bother to explain?

a1hsauce
laughing laughing shells is on fire!!!!

joeykangaroo
is napoleon .d actually real or what

a1hsauce
based on a true story yep

joeykangaroo
excuse me?
would you bother to explain?
that fact you both sound like u need to "lighten up"

joeykangaroo
based on a true story yep
lmaooo seriously? shammme

shellie
laughing laughing shells is on fire!!!! just not sugar coating things anymore wink

Ness
offtopic

Clovie
that fact you both sound like u need to "lighten up" i'm just old lady

Fionnuala
offtopic

cause it's a bad topic..beating up a teacher is not cool or funny..it's nothing to boast about..

joeykangaroo
awww...saucy embarrasment

stick out tongue wink only cuz you are right here

ohhh my bad, I was being serious? confused

let me change that...

laughing out loud oh my goddddd...what a funny ass thingiemabob...I was like...Oh my god...and then he did that? priceless eek!

rolling on floor laughing help, Im hurting its so fukkin funny....

erm better?
erm..not quite thats a bit melodramatic considerinig.... if u mean that to be funny;...hate to break it to you,but no it wernt

shellie
that fact you both sound like u need to "lighten up" get a grip, and your age is no excuse for thinking someone getting hurt is funny.

offtopic this is the off topic area, expect it, love it...live it stick out tongue

joeykangaroo
i'm just old lady
k..

Clovie
offtopic offtopic

k.. nono mind your manners young lady.

joeykangaroo
do i say it was an excuse....no

Ness
Originally posted by Fionnuala
cause it's a bad topic..beating up a teacher is not cool or funny..it's nothing to boast about.. if you were there .. it was so funny .. the teacher was a pussy and hahahah ahahaha i gtg my class is over..shitshit

shellie
erm..not quite thats a bit melodramatic considerinig.... if u mean that to be funny;...hate to break it to you,but no it wernt cry damn, and I tried so hard....

T.M
hell yeah shellie big grin

and Fionnuala i agree nothing to boast about no

Fionnuala
if you were there .. it was so funny .. the teacher was a pussy and hahahah ahahaha i gtg my class is over..shitshit

you have issues..

kaz larner
well i guess u might think its funny but think about what is going to happen later..... they might go to the police and stuff and one could have been seriously hurt...... but if that had happen at my school i would think it was a bit funny lol....... just a tiny bit big grin

T.M
yes ^

look for a therapist yes

shellie
Originally posted by T.M
hell yeah shellie big grin

and Fionnuala i agree nothing to boast about no I need funny lessons cry

T.M
lol i think u r fine the way u r smile

joeykangaroo
why dont ppl accept it could be a tad funny

shellie
Originally posted by T.M
lol i think u r fine the way u r smile happy I think I like you.

kaz larner
it is kinda funny

T.M
lol glad to hear it smile

xLiNdS x 622x
If i was there i would've thought it was a lil funny..not that the teacher got hurt just the fact that a student and a teacher fought.....and its not like they were fighting over the bathroom it sounds like they were fighting because the teacher slammed the kid against a wall and i probably would've done the same thing..ok maybe not the same thing..

Wendigo
I'm 20(as most of u know)And I say Beating up Teachers is cool.Like if I heard of a dude who done it.I would be like U are sick man!That teacher was gay anyway.If it happened 2 me I would have just got it out and pissed on the floor man!

Ness
well if any teacher deseved it .. this one did..

Wendigo
Thats it man

Jedi Priestess
Preciesly the reason I dont teach anymore, the majority of todays high school kids are a HUGE pain in the ass.

Odds are the little shit didnt have to go to the bathroom he just wanted to get up and roam, which seems to be the current past-time at alot of high schools.

Had I been that teacher I'd have let him get up and walk out after I told him not to and then Id have flunked him for the 9 weeks.

Wendigo
I am 20 and still say teachers are a HUGE pain in the ass.I used 2 just walk out the room when I felt like it.YOUR NOT MY TEACHER,NEVER WILL BE U CANT DO ****ING SHIT ABOUT IT! lol

Jedi Priestess
Your parents must be so proud.

Wendigo
They are..........I think and Teachers just boss dudes around I hate being bossed around.I have A.D.D. I still ****ing dont like teachers!

Wendigo
The only good thing about school was picking up chicks and Teachers always spoil the ****ing fun!

Ness
Originally posted by Wendigo
The only good thing about school was picking up chicks and Teachers always spoil the ****ing fun! laughing so so true

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Wendigo
The only good thing about school was picking up chicks and Teachers always spoil the ****ing fun!

go to a petting zoo then..as far as i know they don't have chicks in schools blink

Ness
hahahaha funny

dark1365
Stupid dumbass teacher doesn't even let him go to the bathroom? What a stupid loser!

Draco69
Did anybody read that Time article on teachers? I feel so for the teachers. They don't get the respect they deserve.

dark1365
We give them the respect they deserve, not the respect they command!

Fionnuala
Originally posted by dark1365
We give them the respect they deserve, not the respect they command!

wow you are cool..i wish i could as much of an ass as you..

dark1365
And why would that be?

shellie
Originally posted by Draco69
Did anybody read that Time article on teachers? I feel so for the teachers. They don't get the respect they deserve. indeed and they highly underpaid for the shit they deal with. Originally posted by dark1365
We give them the respect they deserve, not the respect they command! Originally posted by Fionnuala
wow you are cool..i wish i could as much of an ass as you.. do you smell that above you Fi...more shit sick

Fionnuala
indeed and they highly underpaid for the shit they deal with. do you smell that above you Fi...more shit sick

precisely...teachers are just trying to educate people and i return they get abused and beaten..it's pathetic..

Ness
We give them the respect they deserve, they dont give us the respect we deserve.. so they get watts comming

dark1365
Most teachers are cool, so we(as the students) get pretty much matey with them. But there are a bunch that are just plain horrible to their students for no apparent reason that the students don't treat them well; it's pretty much how they treat us and make it a better experience. All my high school teachers are cool. smile

Fionnuala
We give them the respect they deserve, they dont give us the respect we deserve.. so they get watts comming

nobody deserves to get beaten up and then laughed at...that's bullshit..

dark1365
nobody deserves to get beaten up and then laughed at...that's bullshit..
Well, probably because he didn't let him go to the washroom. Then when student here can't take it any longer and stands to leave, the teacher pushes him up against the wall! Tell me, Fionnuala, who's the real bad guy here?

Fionnuala
Well, probably because he didn't let him go to the washroom. Then when student here can't take it any longer and stands to leave, the teacher pushes him up against the wall! Tell me, Fionnuala, who's the real bad guy here?

he should have been a big enough person to walk away...the teacher was wrong but retaliating with violence never helps..

shellie
the class room is for learning not for goofing off and being lazy asses....the problem comes when you have a lazy ass who doesnt want to be there and acts out...gets off on pissing around...then there are the students who just think its plain funny to see something like that usually because they want to do it and dont have the balls to do so...

either way....its disruptive and disrespectful to act that way and should any of my daughters ever hit a teacher...there will be hell to pay and they wouldnt like me erm I wont tolerate that shit.

there are shitty teachers...dont get me wrong I know...but more times then not its the child who is the problem and even if it were the teacher...you should never hit your teacher...thats the same as hitting your mother, father, aunts and uncles messed

dark1365
True, but retaliation is only his nature. If the sub-teacher here didn't make the first move, he would've just ran to the washroom. If a teacher pushed you against the wall roughly when you had to go to the bathroom very badly, would you get angry and hit back?(Or in your feminine case, *****-slap the a-hole and accuse him of sexual assault :lolsmile

Fionnuala
True, but retaliation is only his nature. If the sub-teacher here didn't make the first move, he would've just ran to the washroom. If a teacher pushed you against the wall roughly when you had to go to the bathroom very badly, would you get angry and hit back?(Or in your feminine case, *****-slap the a-hole and accuse him of sexual assault :lolsmile

no and to use a cliche violoence is never the answer...if a techer pushed me i would walk away, possible to the head teachers office or a police station and report him for assult..

dark1365
the class room is for learning not for goofing off and being lazy asses....the problem comes when you have a lazy ass who doesnt want to be there and acts out...gets off on pissing around...

He was trying to go to the bathroom and the teacher wouldn't let him. What the f**k?.

The guy had no intention to hit the teacher....his only concern was probably emptying his bladder. That is, his temper snapped when the teacher here decides to throw him against the wall. So really, it's a bit of both their faults, sub's most of all.

dark1365
no and to use a cliche violoence is never the answer...if a techer pushed me i would walk away, possible to the head teachers office or a police station and report him for assult..
Some would do that, some would do what I said. Both have the same amount of dignity, I guess.

shellie
He was trying to go to the bathroom and the teacher wouldn't let him. What the f**k?. typical excuse to get out and roam the halls or leave school grounds....I know what teens are like, I was one at one time stick out tongue

The guy had no intention to hit the teacher....his only concern was probably emptying his bladder. That is, his temper snapped when the teacher here decides to throw him against the wall. So really, it's a bit of both their faults, sub's most of all. its still no reason to hit the teacher and to quote Ness...kick the teachers ass What the f**k?...thats a bit violent for someone who just wanted to go to the bathroom, dont you think thats a bit extreme!

Lana
This is sad, that so many people would think that a kid beating up a teacher is something funny.

If the teacher says sit down, you sit down. End of story. When you're in the classroom THEY are the boss.

I'm so sick of this "they don't respect me so I shouldn't respect them" BS. Teachers are NOT required to give you any respect, and if you want some YOU have to show it to begin with. Doesn't anyone know "respect your elders" anymore?

I really feel bad for all the shit teachers have to put up with from students. There were so many complete asses in my high school classes that I don't know how my teachers were able to put up with it.

Ness
i would never be a teacher b/c i work at the movies anf i get paid the same $$$ as teacher .. and that is bad

a1hsauce
blink this discussion is stilll going on. Isnt it common sense you dont hit anybody. Especially your teachers

IceWithin
Originally posted by SlipknoT
The prick got what he desreved. You cant limit someones bathroom use.

yes
I hate teachers sometimes... everyone knows that its not healthy to hold ure "needs"

Fionnuala
blink this discussion is stilll going on. Isnt it common sense you dont hit anybody. Especially your teachers

well put bravo..jolly good..now we can stop talking about it..

IceWithin
Originally posted by Lana
This is sad, that so many people would think that a kid beating up a teacher is something funny.

If the teacher says sit down, you sit down. End of story. When you're in the classroom THEY are the boss.

I'm so sick of this "they don't respect me so I shouldn't respect them" BS. Teachers are NOT required to give you any respect, and if you want some YOU have to show it to begin with. Doesn't anyone know "respect your elders" anymore?

I really feel bad for all the shit teachers have to put up with from students. There were so many complete asses in my high school classes that I don't know how my teachers were able to put up with it.

its common sense, if u really need to go to the bathroom, YOU GO

Lana

Some people don't have that common sense though, apparently.

a1hsauce
i would never be a teacher b/c i work at the movies anf i get paid the same $$$ as teacher .. and that is bad
teachers dont become teachers for the money. they do it cause they want to help teach. Trust me, if it wasnt for wanting to help people, they wouldnt put up with the grief that twirps like him give other teachers daily

IceWithin
what the student was wrong? yes, but the teacher's a prick too

Ness
ya i know that .. i dont think that it is a smart choice tough

a1hsauce
Originally posted by IceWithin
its common sense, if u really need to go to the bathroom, YOU GO

its common sense that the bell doesnt dismiss you after class. your teacher does.

IceWithin
seriously lately ppl here seem to think of teachers as some kind of gods... yes we should listen to them, but they have to have common sense too, what he did was abnormal they were watching a movie for christ sakes! its not like it was a test

IceWithin
its common sense that the bell doesnt dismiss you after class. your teacher does.

I know that messed

Lana
I know that messed

So why do you think you can just leave cos you've got to pee? Hold it until the teacher says you can go.

IceWithin
well what if the movie was just starting? or it still had an hour to go

The Tired Hiker
boxing boxing it was so funny the teacher even started to bleed boxingboxing That sucks. The teacher should have just let the student go, but it's disturbing to think that you think another human being bleeding is funny. erm

a1hsauce
seriously lately ppl here seem to think of teachers as some kind of gods... yes we should listen to them, but they have to have common sense too, what he did was abnormal they were watching a movie for christ sakes! its not like it was a test

I agree theyre not gods... they are authority figures. thats why we sit in the chairs and theyre up front

Lana
A class period is generally between 40 minutes to an hour long, and I doubt this was right at the beginning of class. They could have waited until the period was over.

Ness
So why do you think you can just leave cos you've got to pee? Hold it until the teacher says you can go. well soke times you cant hold it and you really have to go to the bathroom... and you sound gust like a teacher...

IceWithin
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
That sucks. The teacher should have just let the student go, but it's disturbing to think that you think another human being bleeding is funny. erm

THANK YOU!

I agree theyre not gods... they are authority figures. thats why we sit in the chairs and theyre up front

well even prisoners of war are allowed to go to the bathroom

A class period is generally between 40 minutes to an hour long, and I doubt this was right at the beginning of class. They could have waited until the period was over.

in some schools, plus if they were watching a movie its most lkely they were gonna see the whole thing

Lana
well soke times you cant hold it and you really have to go to the bathroom... and you sound gust like a teacher...

I'm 19 and only just graduated high school last year.

And maybe it's because I was taught manners and respect and know how to listen to people.

Anna85
hi every1!!!

a1hsauce
i seriously hope ur not comparing POW's to students in school

IceWithin
I'm 19 and only just graduated high school last year.

And maybe it's because I was taught manners and respect and know how to listen to people.

but other ppl should respect you as well

Lana
but other ppl should respect you as well

Like I said before, does anyone these days know "respect your elders" anymore?

A teacher is older than you, an authority figure, and a superior. They deserve respect. If YOU want respect from a teacher, you must earn it. All my teachers respected me, want to know why? Because I respected them and wasn't an ass like so many other students are.

IceWithin
well we dont know the whole background of the story so we cant just hypotheically say he was an arse to his teacher all the time..
an average student SHOULD be allowed to go the bathroom when he needs to

a1hsauce
No, bathroom breaks are privileges. thats why mom always asks go to the bathroom before we take a trip.

IceWithin
trip = watching a movie
the balance doesnt quite seem to be equal

a1hsauce
your in a car=your in a classroom

IceWithin
in a car on a trip miles away from a bathroom = on a classroom watching a movie 3 feet away from the bathroom

a1hsauce
ya but your parents are the ones that will let you go to the bathroom. theyll pull over and let you get out. They say go. Same with the teacher, he'll allow you to go. When he says so.

Ness
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
That sucks. The teacher should have just let the student go, but it's disturbing to think that you think another human being bleeding is funny. erm it was funny . i know it sound like im a freak but. the teacher kept triing to hit him and the student totaly had the upper hand

IceWithin
ya but your parents are the ones that will let you go to the bathroom. theyll pull over and let you get out. They say go. Same with the teacher, he'll allow you to go. When he says so.

A. Parents... Teachers?
B. By you going to the bathroom slows down the trip, by you going to the bathroom in class doesnt bother anyone

a1hsauce
Teachers are the authority figures in the classroom though. Parents of the household.
obvioulsy the teacher felt it was bothering his class by letting him go. and i think i know why. By lettin him go. others would get up and ask to go as well. I know this trick. I did it myself. Leave class and hang out in the bathroom. or just ditch.

Ness
Teachers are the authority figures in the classroom though. Parents of the household.
obvioulsy the teacher felt it was bothering his class by letting him go. and i think i know why. By lettin him go. others would get up and ask to go as well. I know this trick. I did it myself. Leave class and hang out in the bathroom. or just ditch. how old are you ???

IceWithin
ok I see where you're going...
so bottom line
who cares if a kid feels like shit for the rest of the class, as long as the teacher's happy

a1hsauce
how old are you ???
i'm 19
ok I see where you're going...
so bottom line
who cares if a kid feels like shit for the rest of the class, as long as the teacher's happy
no. listen to the teacher. he knows what hes talking about, even if we dont understand why hes being a jerk. theres a reason for it. he probably only did it to deter others from leaving the class as well. That would be my reason for doing that.

Ness
you sound like a mom thats why i asked ??

a1hsauce
ya thats prolly my respectful understanding feminine side coming out.

IceWithin
i'm 19

no. listen to the teacher. he knows what hes talking about, even if we dont understand why hes being a jerk. theres a reason for it. he probably only did it to deter others from leaving the class as well. That would be my reason for doing that.

why? isnt there the tineist possibility that the teacher can be a prick?

a1hsauce
well.. ya there is, i definetly agree with you on that. but i dont see a reason why he would though

IceWithin
maybe is nothing personal... there are MANY ppl on this earth that enjoy being mean to other ppl, Im not saying EVERY teacher is like this, but there is a possibility that some of them are, yes somtimes students ARE assholes to their teachers and it is wrong, but the bathroom thing, it's rather stupid

a1hsauce
so youre suggesting that this teacher was just a dick and liked being mean to people

Fionnuala
wow..this is still going on...

Lana
No, bathroom breaks are privileges.

Exactly. A lot of teachers don't allow you to leave during class to use the bathroom. That's what time between class periods is for.

a1hsauce
yes, thats why teachers make their own class rules. Its usually in the syllabus at the beginning of the year.

IceWithin
so youre suggesting that this teacher was just a dick and liked being mean to people

read it again please roll eyes (sarcastic)

Exactly. A lot of teachers don't allow you to leave during class to use the bathroom. That's what time between class periods is for.

a movie!! a movie for christ sakes!!

Lana
read it again please roll eyes (sarcastic)

a movie!! a movie for christ sakes!!

So what? That's not the point, the point is if the teacher says no it means no, end of story.

IceWithin
OK so we blindly follow what the teacher says huh

Lana
No, you follow the rules.

IceWithin
well **** the rules! when we have to go to the bathroom we GO TO THE bathroom, our organism isnt meant to understand that u cant go to the bathroom when ure in class

a1hsauce
I have a penis too and I have no problem waiting till class is over. And if this kid had such a problem waiting. he should have gone to the Principals office and reported it

Lana
I've never had a problem with waiting until class ended to use the bathroom.

IceWithin
well obviously everyone (or almost everyone) is able to hold it, but its uncofortable, and what feel bad for the rest of the class when u can feel good by spending 2 minutes in the bathroom?? wacko schools are weird...

Lana
If leaving the class would in any way disrupt something then the teacher has every right to refuse to let you leave.

IceWithin
ok u know what? this is an endless disuccusion... I think its retarded not to allow kids to go to the bathroom, u think its totally normal and right . period

a1hsauce
thank you thats all anyone really needed to say laughing out loud wink thumb up

i really am glad this is over though

Jackie Malfoy

dark1365
I asked my Mechanics teacher his opinion, he's a pretty cool guy. These are his words:
"Well, I think the sub here was kind of an idiot not to let the poor guy go to the bathroom if he really needed it. I mean, he wouldn't disrupt the class or anything, they were watching a movie anyways. In my honest opinion, I think both of them were a bit moronic; the student for beating up his teacher, and the sub even more so for not letting the kid go and throwing him against the wall when he did, provoking his own beating."

End of discussion.

PINBALL
Its funny cause the student was using self defense and you gotta go when you gotta go and its funny that a student beat up a teacher

ApolloX
What happen to the kid? Suspension?

BlackC@t
I'm pretty sure that teacher would be put in jail.

I hate it when teachers won't let you go to the toilet! mad

Ness
Originally posted by ApolloX
What happen to the kid? Suspension? he got kicked out of the school

misha

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>