Stop these pop ups!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

@F1
I have pop-up blockers, spyware etc, but I still get pop-up windows when opening new sites.

Clovie
*with raz's voice* get firefox

and seriously....
i don't know..but pop-up blockers are not always working.

Captain REX
If you don't follow the way of the Raz and don't want Firefox, get the Google Toolbar. It blocks lots of ads. happy

Lana
....or just get Firefox since it also blocks spyware.

Clovie
and it has also the tabs thingie eek! love

@F1
Firefox-Good movie(NOT!)

It is done. Thanks Chaps.

yerssot
please read this thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f79/t296008.html

Dark Mousy
K... What I think is the problem, it's not the internet. I once turned off my DSL so pop ups wouldn't bother me while I'm playing a game on my comp on single player. Guess what! They still appeared. The pop ups are downloaded into your computer while you surf the net without your permission. Thats how it happens.

BakaXero
is there anyway to disable IE? its pissing me off just comes up for no reason.
im not even touching it.

Lana
You can set Firefox as your default browser, just go to Tools > Options.

BakaXero
um... it is default...stick out tongue
IE still pops up! and im not even touching it!!!

Lana
Then you have spyware, congratulations stick out tongue

BakaXero
i need good spyware blocker... the one im use cant detect crap

The Ones
i had this problem before, go to firewall settings, then click the tab that says, exceptions. the click off IE and it should block it. thats what fixed it for me

yerssot
yet again:
Originally posted by yerssot
please read this thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f79/t296008.html

Captain REX
Originally posted by D@nte
K... What I think is the problem, it's not the internet. I once turned off my DSL so pop ups wouldn't bother me while I'm playing a game on my comp on single player. Guess what! They still appeared. The pop ups are downloaded into your computer while you surf the net without your permission. Thats how it happens.

That means you have Spyware. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.