Solar Man of the Atom vs Mr. Majestic TRT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

David Duchovony
Who will win this battle. The Randomness thread is back online!

colossus17
isnt solar man like the descendant of JP + some 5th dimensional being?? i say he takes it

David Duchovony
Nah he's one of the peanuts in Roseanne's dung dude. But he does have Imp powers.

colossus17
wow!...thats a poor peanut.....

David Duchovony
But Mr. Majestic is no match for Jplatinum's atomic Living Tribunal killing kick, followed by his bullshit punch.

colossus17
+ dont forget he can deliever those 1,845.7 times a second....! thats how he beat flash prime....and omega galactus

David Duchovony
Didn't he the TOAA and presence his *****??? Even though he is some thirteen year old girl with self-esteem issues.

colossus17
yeah + he enslaved the gods from the other realm and the entire beyonder race....and made michael and lucifer his bitches

David Duchovony
Hey man we'll have to continue this on another thread because no one is online. Dammit!!!! Where the hell are they anyhow?

colossus17
lets just wait until evening time....they are prob hiding from JP and will venture out at night when he is training and fighting galactus and thanos

David Duchovony
LMFAO!!! That never gets old. He weight trains with cans of Spaghetti O's doesn't he?

colossus17
he used 2.......now he prob uses something bigger

David Duchovony
Galactus: Who are you, you sniviling mortal?

JP: Your executioner!

Galactus: HAHAHA??!!! Please! I am Galactus, Devourer of Worlds! What can you wearing that gay tutu do to me???

JP: I though you'd never ask, tubby!

Galactus: NO-ONE CALLS ME TUBBY!!! Surfer, deal with this anon!

SS: Sure hon! (Blows kiss)
(JP uses his Roseanne fat shattering powers to reduce Norrin to decorative sparkle thingies (You know, the one's your kid sister uses.)

Galactus: NORRIN!!!! NOOOOOO!!!! I LOVED HIM YOU MONSTER!!!!

(Galactus prepares to fry JP with his cosmic blasts from his eyes but JP delivers a blow to his buttox killing Galan. LT then decides to make him the new Galactus until he kills him too by blowing on him with his cosmic nacho breath.

The End...for now!!!! MAUAUHAHAHA!!!

colossus17
LOL laughing laughing laughing laughing

David Duchovony
Step lightly jplatinum has omniscience colossus! He's the one that probably killed Tron, Paola and Raz! Him and that adamantium johnson of his!

colossus17
u r right....s**t now i wont be able to sleep at night no expression

David Duchovony
I'm already having nightmares about him and Roseanne's butt crack.

whirlysplat
Solar is pretty much god or was for gold key and valiant

colossus17
yeah until JP came along......with his master danny

David Duchovony
LMAO!!!!

colossus17
so guys.,...... confused...can asian hulk survive a direct attack by JP...or will JP get confusedby Asian hulk's language and run away.....?

David Duchovony
No, Wolverine88888 will come in and bore them to death his homo-erotic Logan fanboynism.

colossus17
scary shit

David Duchovony
Very much so, but honestly who types worse, wolverine8888 or Asian Hulk?

colossus17
well asian hulk has a grammar prob..wolverine8888 has spelling prob.......i still believe that asian hulk is fake....the dude is like 35.....why would he go to an american comics forum if he cant write!!!!.......i never saw this kind of writing...maybe if he is real he might beu sing direct translation from some prog.....

David Duchovony
Asian Hulk is fake??!? You're joshing me dude! WTF??? Next you're gonna tell me that jplatinum has no healing factor or cosmic nacho breath.

colossus17
shit u r right......what was i thinking..... sad

colossus17
forgive me DD for i have sinned

David Duchovony
LOL. C'mon colossus you know we have to pray and ask jplatinum for forgiveness before he eats us and shits us out like LT did Eric Robert's career.

colossus17
lol!!!!!, i will sacrifice a goat tonight for his honor

David Duchovony
So will I. I'm gonna make a night of it, why don't you invite kgkg, Cosmic C, Cosmo K and Blair, I'll invite jinzin and some single ladies! Heh, heh!

colossus17
got it bro beer

Paola
you DO know there's a forum where you can get all the random you want, don't you?

David Duchovony
Then we can watch the great one assrape Thanos. WOOOOHOOOOO!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.