Limbaugh & the ACLU - Unlikely Bedfellows?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PVS

Alpha Centauri
I hate Rush Limbaugh.

-AC

BackFire
Most people do.

Capt_Fantastic
The best thing for Rush to do would be to publicly refuse their supportive comments. If he doesn't, it will simply further many people's claim that he is a hypocrit. Knowing him in the capacity that I do, he will say something to the effect of: "It's the first smart thing the ACLU has ever done!..blah, blah, blah I'm so smart!" But, this is one situation where no one can deny that the ACLU does try to be bi-partisan sometimes.

Echuu
Well you can only find out if he says something like that of you listen to his program smile

PVS
Originally posted by Echuu
Well you can only find out if he says something like that of you listen to his program smile

so i guess i'll never know

Capt_Fantastic

I do listen to his program. What do you people think? I just sit around pretending I know what bullshit you people espouse? The best way to beat your enemy is to know him. I do watch TCT, I do watch the O'Reilly Factor, and I do listen to Rush Limbaugh. Unlike most conservatives, I listen to the other side as well. I just agree with Bill Maher and Jon Stewart because they makes the most sense.

WindDancer
This is an example of Politics are just politics. Come on people there is no black and white in both liberals and conservatives. Both sides have their own agendas and they look for support from us. As for the ACLU coming to the aid of Rush...well, there must be more to this than just politics....

*cough*money*cough*

Echuu
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
I do listen to his program. What do you people think? I just sit around pretending I know what bullshit you people espouse? The best way to beat your enemy is to know him. I do watch TCT, I do watch the O'Reilly Factor, and I do listen to Rush Limbaugh. Unlike most conservatives, I listen to the other side as well. I just agree with Bill Maher and Jon Stewart because they makes the most sense.

That's good;
I listen to Rush but I don't watch Fox or much else. In fact I don't watch much tv at all.

Capt_Fantastic
That's good;
I listen to Rush but I don't watch Fox or much else. In fact I don't watch much tv at all.

But, do you understand why it's good?

Echuu
Yes; because you want to know how to beat him. Hopefully also because you have an open mind too but I don't know about that part.

Capt_Fantastic
Yes; because you want to know how to beat him. Hopefully also because you have an open mind too but I don't know about that part.

Beat him? Please, he isn't worth my time. I wanna know how to beat all of you, and since he is thinking for all of you, it's a good place to start.

moviejunkie23
Rush is horrible, the only talk radio guy i can really listen to is mike savage. He isn't really partisan, hes a self proclaimed "american nationalist" and he is pretty funny most of the time.

I think if it was you or me we would be behind bars right now, but money talks in this country, you can virtually get away with anything in this country if you have enough money (except tax fraud laughing )

Afro Cheese
The first time I ever heard Mike Savage I didn't know whether he was joking or serious. Dude's full of shit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.