whos the smartiest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
dr doom batman mr fantastic proffesser X or iron man hulk human form whats his name again

KharmaDog
Does anyone see the irony of the above post?

brainchild81
Mr. Fantastic.>Doom>Batman>Prof X>Ironman>Bruce Banner

brainchild81
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Does anyone see the irony of the above post? Yes.

Gamma Crush!
Reed/Doom/Banner/Stark
Wayne
Xavier

Charles Xavier certainly isn't smarter than Tony Stark or Bruce Banner.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by brainchild81
Yes.

Thank God, I thought I was all alone. sad

David Duchovony
Yes.

Same here.

Gamma Crush!
The "smartiest."

brainchild81
Tony's a drunk! That's all I got really. I've had 3hrs of sleep since yesturday. Sorry.sad

David Duchovony
I think its jplatinum/TOAA/LT/Galactus/Reed/Doom/Banner/Pym/ Stark=Wayne/Xavier=Magnus/McCoy/Octavius/Parker.

David Duchovony
Tony's a drunk! That's all I got really. I've had 3hrs of sleep since yesturday. Sorry.sad

How come?

colossus17
i agree with DD its JP...i mean like 100's of punches a sec....means u get good blood flow....means alot of blood flows to ur brain.so u have to be smart,,,+ the guy did outsmart.....grandmaster..into giving him a blow job

nimbus006
Doom

jrodslam
Reed, Doom, Stark,> Banner, Batman, Professor X.

I think Giant Man, Hank Pym is smarter that Bats and Prof X too.

Gamma Crush!
Banner's intelligence cannot be measured by any IQ test. He was once declared the world's greatest scientific mind.

He's definitely more intelligent than Charles Xavier, or Batman.

colossus17
they are experts in different fields....like genetics....robotics,manipulation of people,radiation studies.and such they cant be compared

David Duchovony
Originally posted by Gamma Crush!
Banner's intelligence cannot be measured by any IQ test. He was once declared the world's greatest scientific mind.

I'm guessing this was while Reed was on the shitter.

colossus17
LMAO

brainchild81
Originally posted by David Duchovony
How come? I'm one of those guys who waits all semester to start his term papers. I wanna stop procrastinating, but I keep putting it offsmile

whirlysplat
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Thank God, I thought I was all alone. sad

I think the thread is supposed to be ironic, or at least I hope it is roll eyes (sarcastic) In fact I really, really hope it is roll eyes (sarcastic) really I do confused confused confused

David Duchovony
I'm one of those guys who waits all semester to start his term papers. I wanna stop procrastinating, but I keep putting it offsmile

LOL. Me too dude. Every semester I say I'm gonna do better but I still put shit off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.