Darth Janus versus Darth Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Janus
I'm just a glutton for a new thread.

Fishy
I think i'm going to go with Revan on this one...

Darth_Janus
Where's your logic in that? Come on. I can take a Sith lord. This is my thread and I say I'm the Chosen One.

Darth Mantis
Please... of Course Janus wins... *laughs*

Darth Mantis
Yeah, you can take him.

Darth_Janus
There ya go. Good man.

Kun-ni Habeo
revan pwns yo without a saber or the force he just kicks you im the butt... lol
what about that picture why is bastila on it?i don't get it

Darth_Janus
I give you a picture of the back end of Bastila and you complain? Something wrong with you...

Darth_Glentract
the true ruler is the almighty DARTH GLENTRACT. I'm the true chosen one. see says so by my name so it must be true.

Darth_Janus
You must be insane. I think so because you posted and then suddenly I got a single vote. It's 1 to 5 now, man! Take that, Sith lord...

Darth_Glentract
YAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

Kun-ni Habeo
actually i'm the BEST!!!you sith SUCK,i remained on the path of the light and i kick ass i use mix of form II and VII lol
i rule
ps:i asked about the pic,,cuz i wanna know,,when the fuc k did that happen???

Darth_Glentract
dont tell anybody, but i destroying the sith from within and I wont fall to the darkside like Ulic and Luke Skywalker. I also use form eight which is the most powerful and it is so dangerous that you have to be of a certin power level to learn about it. Even Yoda only knew of its existence and was never showed it. I am king PIMP

Kun-ni Habeo
yoda told me you SUCK compared to me

Darth Mantis
Corruption...So much corruption...

Darth Revan33
That's right. The dark side IS stronger. And I whoop you all since I am the 33rd clone of the true Darth Revan. All the others and the original were destroyed by me because I was accidentally made even stronger than the original. (much like Dorsk 81.)

So ha ha! take that! By the way, I sense some deception from Glentract, but... oh never mind, it's nothing.

Darth_Nefarus
If you used half as much of the energy you use arguing with me you'd smoke this fool

Darth_Janus
Well, I am the only dark lord here with a fancy title.

Fishy
But i'm a fish i could beat you both with my tail

Kun-ni Habeo
lol

Darth_Janus
Fishy is the Kit Fisto of the Sith. Badass in a pool, but just another guy out on land.

Fishy
I'll lure you all in the water, just got to keep that damn lighting away though

Kun-ni Habeo
lol

Darth_Janus
*Drops a power coupling into the pool.*

Darth_Nefarus
lol

SithKiller
Hey Janus you are female right? If so then you have my vote! Could I interest you in a drink...perhaps a nip from a $200 bottle of Johnny Walker Blue Label...well like $225...lol...drunk .........
Honestly just kidding would never harrass you unless you seriously asked me too....naughty... I just wanted to see if I would get a comment on the blue label....found that alot of folks dont even know it exists...hysterical...okay Ill shut up now..

Darth_Janus
No plugging on my threads unless you pay royalties.

Quick, men... Finish him!

And I'm not female, but thanks for the offer. It's about the only one I've gotten in the last six months.

SithKiller
Dog gone it! disgust I was picturing you like the chic from Julies sig ya know finer than portman but with lotsa intelligence...lol...oh well thanks for not fibbing.....but unless your gay Ill still have a drink with ya...gay probably wouldnt matter Im not the gay folks type anyway....hahaha drunk okay now what was the topic?

SithKiller
oh yeah guess Ill vote for you since your honest and didnt make me look like an idiot any worse than I could do on my own..lol....going to vote fer ya..lol

SithKiller
hmm it appears you needed the vote...lol....3 posts in a row Im on a roll!wheelchair

Fishy
You post to much for a Sith killer... You should be out there killing Sith and putting forests on fire

SithKiller
nono Smoky is a friend of mine...lol

SithKiller
besides i killed the last of the sith didnt you watch rotj...I threw the last of them over the railing into a padded mat at the bottom of the..... whatever it was...oh heck now Im sounding like ...drum roll.........SuperShadow! I need another drink beer

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Fishy
You post to much for a Sith killer... You should be out there killing Sith and putting forests on fire

lmao... Fishy, as always, good one.

And no, no homo mutal drinking. But thanks for picturing me as hot. makes my heart flutter. Or is that just the lunch gone wrong?

Fishy
Smoky is weird... but okay i'll accept your opinion any laws against electrocuting a pool?

Darth_Janus
Only if there's .. wait... no... No prohibitions.

Fishy
Cool

*goes off to pool*

exanda kane
Maybe we should consult Supershadow ...

Fishy
While he is in the pool?

Darth_Glentract
wtf. Janus is beating Revan. Look at this Janus, the FIRST person who voted for you has brought you to victory. I expect a LOT of money in the mail tomorrow.

Darth_Janus
No problem. I'll pawn Revan's crap and we'll split, 70-30.

Darth_Glentract
holy crap! I just got $50 in the mail with no return adress. That's creeply ironic.

Darth Mantis
Your welcome.... lol

Darth_Glentract
the strange thing is that i'm serious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.