Uatu the Watcher vs. Gaea

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
Happy Dance Watcher's are supposed to be virtually matchless.
Gaea seems like a good challenge.

King Burger
Gaea seems to have the powers of Earth in her, as she is, I
think, the spirit of all live in it.

The Watchers however are Cosmic Beings up there with the
Celestials and Galactus (though maybe not he exact same
power level), with more than enough powers to destroy Earth,
and probably the whole solar system if need be.

I think Uatu takes this easily, assuming he fight that is.

Cosmic Cube
Gaea? From Captain Planet?

King Burger
No, that's another Gaia, the Whoopy Goldberg Gaia.

This is this one:

http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/gaea.htm

Mider
If Gaea is as strong as Her brothers She would OWN The Watcher basically one Watcher is as strong as The Stranger i think but Gaea come on guys Her son is stronger then probably all the pantions like Zues and Odin He can actually eat immortals even Set and Chthon had to feel from His presance and Set is so powerful that He must be totally sealed away in His own dimension cause He is just to powerful to enter ours if He does He can take over EVERYTHING they showed what could happen in one comic and basically He ate the Pheonix Force WOW if thats not powerful then i dont know what is also He posseses a crown that gives Him all telepathic powers i belive He makes Dr Strange look like a total nobody in the same comic He even takes over Asgard as well as earth and everything else He turned all of earths heros almost into snake men and the ones who didnt turn into snake men were destoryed Chthon too is the ruler of His own dimension His powers are basically so great that He has totally 100% controll over His whole dimension like His Brother He is way to dangerous to be allowed to this domension even Morgan Lafey said He was just to powerful to serve Her instead His powers were so great eventually She would serve him both Set and Chthon cannot be killed at all by any means Set was torn to peaces and still lived and eventually peaced Himself together like i said if Gaea is anything like Her brothers The Watcher is beyond dead.

King Burger
Well, maybe.

But what would stop Uatu from just blowing up Earth, and even
the solar system itself if need be?

her powers can't be greater than the sum total energy of the
Earth itself? Or can it?

Mider
He is as powerful as one planet thats it but that doesnt mean He is powerful as earth since earth possesses so many high powered people.

kgkg
Do you guys have any idea how powerful the watchers are.

They don't act , but they have more power than Gaea

Mider
your very wrong Gaea could probably beat Galactus if She wanted to One watcher is as strong as The Stranger thats pretty strong but stronger then Gaea? NOT HAPPENING.

Mider
Gaea is one of the most powerful entities on Earth She has great mystic powers She is strong enough to leveitate Thors hammer Her son Atum is more powerflu then Zues, Odin and Vishnu i mean Watcher being more powerful then Her i dont think so She could probably slap around Ego the living planet.

kgkg

Maestro
The watcher himself claimed that that fact.

It doesn't mean it's true, look at gladiator he always boasts that he can rip stars in half, but it has never been proven.

I don't think Watchers are stronger than Elder Gods to be honest.

Wonderman
I saw of pic of Gladiator ripping a star in half, honest. It was one of the greatest pics i ever saw.
Gaea I think could take on a Watcher. When they are over powered they tend to die quickly.
I didn't know how powerful her sons were. I'm sure she has her very own abilities connected to life that are just as strong.
She could force the Watchers to break their power oath and then we would see if she could handle One.

the Darkone
Gaea can't fight for sh**, when set came back more powerful she had to call upon atum-the sun god her son to defeat set because she is not a fighter. Neither is the watcher but he will if he has too and he kick the sh** out of her. The Watchers are cosmic beings their are some that just as powerful as a celestial and they have fought them before. Gaea is powerful but she is out of her league.

kgkg
Originally posted by Maestro

It doesn't mean it's true, look at gladiator he always boasts that he can rip stars in half, but it has never been proven.

Hell I don't see why the watcher will lie. lol

He is like the narrator of the comic.

He claimed he is Galactus's level (which is not completely a shock watcher are close to his power)

Mider
what does him being cosmic have to do with anything alot of mystics equal eternity and they arent even the strongest mystics around Gaea owns the Watcher and elder gods make the normal gods look like nobodys Odin and Zues may rule there own pocket universes but thats nothing they didnt create those worlds like Gaea helped create earth she can draw on all the power of the earth and everything living on it and probably anything thats on it at the time the watcher cant beat Her just like He couldnt be able to defeat any of Her brothers and cant figh for shit? She is the goddess of earth she is a peaceful entity but when She does have to fight She does kick ass.

Wonderman
She doesn't even have to draw on Earth. She put just a part of herself into all the life of the Earth. If she wanted to she could probably turn Phoniex into Dark Phoenix by taking away the life side of her. She could prob. do the same to anyone including Eternity.
Or like no...you know what would happen to Phoneix, she'd turn to a pile of ash.
I think she is like the godess of life. `nuff said.

Mider
Elder gods probably dwarf every other Pantheon the top Elder gods are on a very high cosmic scale cause they have both mystic and cosmic powers even cosmics dont do that good against mystics.

Mider
There was a comic were an alternate reality Odin came to this reality to help against a big threat while He was here He mentioned that Set had taken over Asgard, that probably means He kicked the shit out of every other pantheon i think that the elder gods are just a notch below the cosmic gods and then they have mystic powers so they have a advantage over the cosmic gods.

kgkg
Originally posted by Maestro

ya they are not always rite

But watcher has been know to battle the Celestial, and there cosmic power has very few limits

Gaea was on her knees offering sacrifices to the Celestial.

whirlysplat
Thor credits half his power to Gaea big grin hmmmmm KgKg what does that mean. Anyway I agree with you on this thread KgKg Uatu all the way big grin

mdbull73
Gaea vs. the Watcher

These two would never fight!

Mider
Gaia would own The Watcher come on people who in MU can say i can pick up Thor's Hammer with my brain.

guy222
http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/9248679_Defenders_v2_12_33.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/9248684_Defenders_v2_12_34.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/9248686_Defenders_v2_12_35.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/9248688_Defenders_v2_12_36.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/9248689_Defenders_v2_12_37.jpg

golem370
Classic Galactus told Thor that a Watchers powers was as awesome as his own. Thor #169

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.