Morbid and I don't care!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mistah DEVIL
This is basically a thread to bash certain members on KMC forums who snitch, cry and kiss a** like it's there job to be the one to tell everybody what they should do. Also, to talk about morbid things. So I'm gonna put on some music and chill.

..."My Bloody Valentine" starts playing... devil

a1hsauce
thisll get closed

Pyrofly
yeah not many people care. thos people are stupid...but i really dont think you should have made a thread about it...this is probably gunna get closed

Mistah DEVIL
Then I prolly should get some things off my chest...

How come the majority of threads on KMC are so off topic? You read the name of the thread and expect it to reflect it's content on the inside. I'm so sick of kisses being passed back and forth in every *bleep* thread by the same *bleep* ppl.

a1hsauce
go to the GDF... itll stay on topic there

Pyrofly
yeah but thats just how people are...they wanna make threads and thats the best way to do it i guess confused

Clavis
we dont really care no expression

Pyrofly
plus it is called the OFF TOPIC forum for a reason

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by Pyrofly
plus it is called the OFF TOPIC forum for a reason
True. If threads were meant to be THAT off topic then there would only be a need for one thread.

..."I just want to live" starts playing

PinkDi@monds
Originally posted by Pyrofly
plus it is called the OFF TOPIC forum for a reason i was about to say that!! you stole my line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad j/k lol

Pyrofly
Originally posted by Mistah DEVIL
True. If threads were meant to be THAT off topic then there would only be a need for one thread.

..."I just want to live" starts playing

eek! i love that song! lol

Originally posted by PinkDi@monds
i was about to say that!! you stole my line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad j/k lol

lol...sorry my bad happy

chelsea17
*looks at the date MD registered*....nope, you don't know many people here...if you're gonna complain, there is a button at the top of the screen that says Sign Out, click that button and don't come back. have a nice day big grin

PinkDi@monds
Originally posted by chelsea17
*looks at the date MD registered*....nope, you don't know many people here...if you're gonna complain, there is a button at the top of the screen that says Sign Out, click that button and don't come back. have a nice day big grin lol ver very well said!! *claps* you go girl!!!!!! clap

a1hsauce
ouch... that was kinda hot Chels

WindDancer
Originally posted by Mistah DEVIL
This is basically a thread to bash certain members on KMC forums who snitch, cry and kiss a** like it's there job to be the one to tell everybody what they should do. Also, to talk about morbid things. So I'm gonna put on some music and chill.

No!

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.