how to kill the hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dominic/wolf
from what i heard the hulk can go with out breathing for a day regenerate from anything so im wonder how to kill him

David Duchovony
Decapitation and throwing the head miles away.

armandovalles
rip out his heart, its very simple. He has a healing factor, which means he can only heal broken skin and bones, he does not have a regenerative factor such as Deadpool were he can regenerate lost organs, etc.

stormfront13
even thought it was bs writing storm killed him,

David Duchovony
Actually Hulk can regrow organs. His healing factor is insane.

Ketchuptome
No no when his angry goes down and he turn back to human, then you kill him.

David Duchovony
But, aren't we trying to find a way to kill the Hulk not Banner, even though killing Banner is a way of indirectly killing Hulk.

Gamma Crush!
Hulk can regrow any organ, bone, or tissue, (even his brain,) in a matter of moments. His brain isn't what causes him to regenerate; it's his DNA. Hulk's DNA instructs his cells to replicate at an unimaginable rate. The rate at which his cells multiply increases with the amount of physical or emotional stress he experiences. Destroying every DNA molecule in Hulk's body may be the only physical means of killing him. Otherwise, he'll keep coming back.

You can't kill Bruce before he turns into the Hulk. Any injury he sustains could result in immediate transformation, and the wound would heal. Bruce has tried to kill himself in the past. Obviously, he hasn't been sucessful. The Hulk knows that if Bruce dies, he dies as well.

However, after an extremely long period of being the Hulk, Bruce has to rest. That is his point of vulnerability.

David Duchovony
So you're saying cutting his head off won't work then? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gamma Crush!
Probably not.

Hulk's regeneration has nothing to do with his brain. Cutting off Hulk's head would defeat him, but considering the degree of his regenerative power, I seriously doubt it would kill him.

How would one go about decapitating him?

Paola
arrow

Ketchuptome
Originally posted by Gamma Crush!

You right, his skin is to hard to get damaged

David Duchovony
How bout an adamantium or titanium blade at Mach 15 tearing through his neck?

Cosmic Cube
Hulk has been hit by beams meant to cut adamantium, taking only minor damage that healed almost instantly. Hulk would heal just as fast as the blade cut him, and it probably would never breech his skin.

Asian Hulk
Talbot tries to kill the Hulk

Next Venom_girl
Leave him drifting in space-- and hurling towards the sun. Spidey almost kills him when he had Mr. Universe powers.

colossus17
Originally posted by Asian Hulk
Talbot tries to kill the Hulk

lol... big grin

DarkCrawler
Give Flash an adamantium blade. Make him cut Hulk's head away. Burn the wound before it heals. stick out tongue

David Duchovony
Thank you DarkCrawler. That's all its gonna take. The Hulk has never exhibited the ability to regrow his entire head.

Cosmic Cube
Wrong, Darkcrawler. If Hulk got hit by a beam that cuts adamantium, that moves at lightspeed without it penetrating him, why would Flash, who moves at lightspeed, be able to cut him with an adamantium blade?

Pretty illogical.

Hulk's skin doesn't burn easily.

Hulk has demonstrated the ability to regenerate from being reduced to gamma irradiated cells. Cutting his head off isn't going to work.

Sentry
Speedfreak cut him with Adamantium blades. He had to hold his guts in. If he aimed for his neck, I think he could decapitate the Hulk.

Asian Hulk
You know Talbot plans to kill the Hulk with a Gamma anti-Hulk bullets just like Luthor tries to kill Superman with a kryptonite.

dominic/wolf
Hulk can regrow any organ, bone, or tissue, (even his brain,) in a matter of moments. His brain isn't what causes him to regenerate; it's his DNA. Hulk's DNA instructs his cells to replicate at an unimaginable rate. The rate at which his cells multiply increases with the amount of physical or emotional stress he experiences. Destroying every DNA molecule in Hulk's body may be the only physical means of killing him. Otherwise, he'll keep coming back.

You can't kill Bruce before he turns into the Hulk. Any injury he sustains could result in immediate transformation, and the wound would heal. Bruce has tried to kill himself in the past. Obviously, he hasn't been sucessful. The Hulk knows that if Bruce dies, he dies as well.

However, after an extremely long period of being the Hulk, Bruce has to rest. That is his point of vulnerability.

so if bruce gets a papercut hell turn into the hulk

TheFilmProphet
Of course, even his favorite football team losing could cause him to transform into the Hulk, lol

Ketchuptome
Flash doesnt move at lightspeed roll eyes (sarcastic)

I doudt if you cut his head of he'll grow it back. His regeneration isnt that potent.

In my opinion killing the Hulk, all you have to do is hit him witha nuke. But most ppl on this thread would disagree. Although a nuke disnegrates almost anything

eatme
boring post removed

Wickerman
I'm having this weird weird picture in my head (PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY, i just have to show you all how sick i am sad )

Hulk somehow getting a flesh wound. Apocalypse gets to nano size (which i'm sure he can do,), enters the Hulk's body, then increases to Huge proportions - which i KNOW he can do. This has absolutely no point, no realism, no nothing, but it was a weird image inside my skull..... confused

~wickerman~

TheFilmProphet
Couldn't Albert Julian Rothstein (Atom Smasher) just as easily do that instead?

Wickerman
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
Couldn't Albert Julian Rothstein (Atom Smasher) just as easily do that instead?

Actually yes, but you have to understand that my sick imagination chose Apocalypse.

~wickerman~

colossus17
guys argue for nothing...just send in hulk killer humanoid.....we all know he is on a whole different level.....and would destroy hulk in 20 seconds.....

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by Wickerman
Actually yes, but you have to understand that my sick imagination chose Apocalypse.

~wickerman~

laughing out loud

Wickerman
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
laughing out loud

A sick imagination is nothing to laugh at. Just ask the Joker.

~wickerman~

Gamma Crush!
Originally posted by dominic/wolf
so if bruce gets a papercut hell turn into the hulk

Yes, this is very possible. The most trivial stressor could trigger transformation. If Bruce even sees or hears something that the Hulk doesn't like, it is possible that he could transform.

Originally posted by Ketchuptome

I doudt if you cut his head of he'll grow it back. His regeneration isnt that potent.

In my opinion killing the Hulk, all you have to do is hit him witha nuke. But most ppl on this thread would disagree. Although a nuke disnegrates almost anything

Actually, it is. His regenerative abilities are sufficient to regenerate from being reduced to gamma cells. You might stop him temporarily by cutting off his head, which in itself would be exceedingly difficult, but it won't keep him from returning. He's roughly similar to an External mutant.

Nuclear bombs aren't much of a threat in comic books. The Hulk has been nuked on several occasions to no avail.

I'm having this weird weird picture in my head (PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY, i just have to show you all how sick i am sad )

Hulk somehow getting a flesh wound. Apocalypse gets to nano size (which i'm sure he can do,), enters the Hulk's body, then increases to Huge proportions - which i KNOW he can do. This has absolutely no point, no realism, no nothing, but it was a weird image inside my skull..... confused

~wickerman~

If Apocalypse can survive inside of his body, that might actually work.

Wickerman
If Apocalypse can survive inside of his body, that might actually work.

oh, he can....he can....

~wickerman~

K3VIL
Hire the Radioactive Man, that will drain all of Hulk's gamma energy killing him.Or teleporting him near the Sun, then the gravitational force will do the rest.Hire Graviton that will murder him and teleport his rests into the sun or outerspace.

TheFilmProphet
oh, he can....he can....

~wickerman~

I agree, now I know why you picked him instead of the Atom Smasher.

Cosmic Cube

~wickerman~

Wouldn't that just make him explode? He's been vaporised in the past. He simply needed to absorb gamma radiation to completely reform his body.

Hulk could survive the Sun's heat without too much of a problem, but he'll never escape it's gravity.

To answer the initial question, any being at or above Skyfather level could effortlessly kill the Hulk.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Sentry
Speedfreak cut him with Adamantium blades. He had to hold his guts in. If he aimed for his neck, I think he could decapitate the Hulk.

Cutting flesh and cutting bone are two different things.

DarkCrawler
Could Superman cut him with adamantium blade?

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Ketchuptome

Hmm...actually he has moved faster the lightspeed. He just entered the speed force after that. He has done it couple of times.

Scoobless
Probably not.

Hulk's regeneration has nothing to do with his brain. Cutting off Hulk's head would defeat him, but considering the degree of his regenerative power, I seriously doubt it would kill him.

yes it would...... regeneration..... along with all bodily functions ie. breathing, heart rate, temperature control, motor functions, healing etc..... are all controlled by the brain subconsciously..... if you remove the brain then the "healing factor" will never be activated

smile

Ketchuptome
Thank you Scoobless smile

IRTMU-Dragon
All it will take is Juggernaut to hold him underwater before he gets angry enough, and slam him so hard in the gut he inhales, breathes in water, chokes, gets weaker, drownds.

pr1983
Originally posted by IRTMU-Dragon
All it will take is Juggernaut to hold him underwater before he gets angry enough, and slam him so hard in the gut he inhales, breathes in water, chokes, gets weaker, drownds.

you are assuming juggernaut would be able to accomplish all that...

Scoobless
Originally posted by pr1983
you are assuming juggernaut would be able to accomplish all that...

yeah... he did assume that...... i saw him...said it right there.... with his assuming and assumptions .... and assumptionising... about the Hulk..... and the assumptioneering

Originally posted by IRTMU-Dragon

see????....that's what he assumed.....i told ya so....see?....SEE???

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ketchuptome
laughing

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Scoobless
yes it would...... regeneration..... along with all bodily functions ie. breathing, heart rate, temperature control, motor functions, healing etc..... are all controlled by the brain subconsciously..... if you remove the brain then the "healing factor" will never be activated

smile

Regeneration is not controlled by the brain.

Regeneration is simply cellular reproduction at an amazing rate. Cellular reproduction is controlled by DNA, not the brain. Welcome to BIOL101 Scoob. wink

Hulk Power
When Bruce is in his Hulk form, he is virtually indestructible and if he does get hurt then he'll just heal up and come back angrier than before and not to mention stronger. Then anything that gets in his way will get pulverized. The Hulk is an unstoppable engine of destruction. HULK RULES!!! rock rock rock rock rock

Scoobless
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Regeneration is not controlled by the brain.

Regeneration is simply cellular reproduction at an amazing rate. Cellular reproduction is controlled by DNA, not the brain. Welcome to BIOL101 Scoob. wink

regardless..... (if it's true .... i don't know.... i just made all that up as it sounded logical.... i'm not a doctor or anything) ...... either way..... with the Brain gone how would the body survive? would he just be a near immortal vegetable?

Wickerman
regardless..... (if it's true .... i don't know.... i just made all that up as it sounded logical.... i'm not a doctor or anything) ...... either way..... with the Brain gone how would the body survive? would he just be a near immortal vegetable?

remember how T1000 reformed? it'd be pretty much like that but slower i think.

~wickerman~

Scoobless
but without a brain.........

Hulk Power
But nothing. He still heals and grows a brain back.

Scoobless
i don't believe he'd be able to regrow his entire head and brain before brain death occured..... or at all.......

Gamma Crush!
i don't believe he'd be able to regrow his entire head and brain before brain death occured..... or at all.......

Regeneration doesn't require a brain. Plenty of organisms that don't have brains undergo cellular division. That's all regeneration is; super-speed mitosis.

Once the brain is disconnected from the body, it's dead. Hulk has shown the ability to regrow any tissue lost, and restore neuronal activity.

Now that I think of it, Apocalypse could kill Hulk without shrinking and growing. Not many know this, but Apocalypse can buffer mutant powers. Bruce Banner is a mutant, so Apocalypse could just remove the regenerating factor completely, then go for the kill.

dominic/wolf
ok could you just kill hulk like hulk killed meastro becuse m is like a super hulk it would work droping a gamma bomb on him

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by dominic/wolf
ok could you just kill hulk like hulk killed meastro becuse m is like a super hulk it would work droping a gamma bomb on him

That didn't kill him. He absorbed gamma radiation and reformed his body from scattered molecules. Death doesn't really mean anything for Hulk. He always comes back.

Scoobless
That didn't kill him. He absorbed gamma radiation and reformed his body from scattered molecules. Death doesn't really mean anything for Hulk. He always comes back.

wow.... another reason to not think much of the Hulk

shaber
Hit him with a tranquiliser so he can't help but calm and revert to Bruce Banner and then become comatose.

Cosmic Cube
wow.... another reason to not think much of the Hulk sad

Freaky Zeeky
Regeneration doesn't require a brain. Plenty of organisms that don't have brains undergo cellular division. That's all regeneration is; super-speed mitosis.

Once the brain is disconnected from the body, it's dead. Hulk has shown the ability to regrow any tissue lost, and restore neuronal activity.

Just because he can grow any tissue doesn't mean he can grow back a head....including a brain.

ImmortalOne
Send a VERY SEXY lady to seduce Hulk back into Banner..
Sleep with banner, kill him while he is asleep

If you wanna kill him, just send the entities...
Galactus, Etertnity, Death, LT, Adam Warlock,
If crossover........ Darkseid, AMAZO, Spectre.....

Even Thanos with IG can beat him !!!

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Freaky Zeeky
Just because he can grow any tissue doesn't mean he can grow back a head....including a brain.

A brain is tissue. Everything in the body is. Hulk can reform himself completely from cells. It would be nearly impossible to decapitate him, anyway.

Hulk's regeneration is so potent, he doesn't really even need to breath.

ImmortalOne
Send Thanos....
Send Dr.Strange.....
Send Franklin.....
Send Galan.....

gentmax
If you were able to cut off his head, would two Hulks be regenerated?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by gentmax
If you were able to cut off his head, would two Hulks be regenerated?

Doubt it. The head would probably decay, and the body would grow a new one.

CorderaMitchell
Hmmmmmmm, but if all the tissue of the brain is gone,then it wouldn't regenerate from anything, but it would shut down.

Anyway the best tactic I saw was by spiderman on a gamma charged guy just like the hulk, he wore him down MENTALLY, and physically as his body did the same, then admitted to being able to defeaat the hulk but i have tofind it.

Zod4Life
To put it mildy,YOU CAN'T KILL HIM!!!!

colossus17
just wait until he dies of old age......

Zod4Life
Bruce will die of old age but the Hulk will live on FOREVER.After he dies he'll change into the Hulk permanetly but Bruce will be forever dead.His mind won't be in the Hulk's body.It'll still be the Hulk's mind in his own body.

Freaky Zeeky
A brain is tissue. Everything in the body is. Hulk can reform himself completely from cells. It would be nearly impossible to decapitate him, anyway.

Do you hae proof this would happen.

Zod4Life
Look at how he was burned to a skeleton and he regenerated from that.Surely he can regenerate from having his head cut off.I haven't read to many Hulk comics to prove it but look at all of things he has recovered from.If he can take all of that,he can regrow his head or a brain.

olympian
Wait for him to turn into banner. He sleeps. You get in and BANG!

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by Zod4Life
Look at how he was burned to a skeleton and he regenerated from that.Surely he can regenerate from having his head cut off.I haven't read to many Hulk comics to prove it but look at all of things he has recovered from.If he can take all of that,he can regrow his head or a brain.

When did he get burned to a skeleton? And if you haven't read so many Hulk comics why are you jumping to conclusions?

comic wizard
he senses danger so u cant get near him and he cant get burned

lft4ded
You aren't talking about what Vector did are you? A lot of people seem to remember him being reduced to a skeleton, a'la D'Spayre vs Juggernaut. IIRC it seemed as if his skin and half his muscle mass was burned away but his internal organs where all still whole and protected by his remaining muscles.

BTW I know that the meek aspect of Bruce perished in The End but as all of Bruce's forms are merely aspects of the whole, couldn't there be other's inside like Joe Fixit or the Professor, more aggressive personalities than the milksop?

Ex11B
wow...hulk-haters will never stop trying to believe there is a way to destroy hulk..making up shit along the way..like flash with adamantium blades...unreal...............

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
When did he get burned to a skeleton? And if you haven't read so many Hulk comics why are you jumping to conclusions?

Actually,I've seen the picture myself AND I've read more Hulk comics where he seems like he never gets tired and just keeps going and going,kind of like that Duracell commercial.

Ex11B
Hulks not going anywhere...but all of the rest of the heroes are...
Hulk:the End...he gets his peace and quiet,finally..no more wolvergod to annoy him.....by the way..i guess that settles who has a better regen factor.....HULK wins once again.. Happy Dance smokin' laughing

Eternity
Hulk has healed from a near skelton bfeore so cutting his head off wont stop him

Eternity
Look at this

Eternity
Now look at this

Ex11B
Originally posted by Eternity
Look at this

who else can heal from looking like that in 18 mins?..what a mess.

Bushwacker
That IS pretty awesome. But I wonder what would happen if they used Dr Pym's formula to shrink the Hulk first, then placed him on a sheet of adamantium and used Thor's hammer to strike him.

Mindship
Cutting his head off won't kill him?? Doesn' that strike anyone as, oh, perhaps a tad excessive? It's like Superboy towing a chain of planets.
GAB

phase
Come on without a head! His body couldn't regenerate a head coz there wud be nothing to "tell" it to do so! Any about wat 1 guy sed earlier if he was broken into many bits and his cells rippes apart i no the mutant for the job! Shadowcat! She can pick up random things from the ground and them into the hulk body like a branch. Once the object becomes tangible again the electronic repulsion inside the hulks body would cause it to be ripped apart if she does this a lot then its bye bye hulky evil face laughing evil face

house
If you killed banner before he had time to transform, Technically the hulk would still exist ?

Lamsat
Everyone is looking at this the wrong way. The Hulk's body wouldn't grow a new head, that's just insane to say.
Instead the body would decay and the brain (and head) would grow a new body.
It fits everyone saying that he can't do it without a brain and his REGENERATION factor is off the charts insane.

Plus a way to kill the Hulk would be to shut off his mind (and Banner's while your at it wink. I wanna see him grow a new personality, I mean he can heal tissue, but can he create a new mind, and if you can have umm i forgot her name (she's a mutant who can change some one's soul and if she feels like it rip it out) have her rip out his soul and do whatever she does to it.

Hey this is just my veiw.
rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

stuey
yea the hulk can bond from him into someone else but if u give the hulk more gamma then he need eventully he'll die and if u take his power away like that guy did if u played the old game

willRules

that was a joke right? Hulk needs to breathe, please tell me you do know this? confused

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by willRules
that was a joke right? Hulk needs to breathe, please tell me you do know this? confused Actually, it was theorized by Nick Fury in Hulk #90 (i think), that even if Hulk lost his oxygen mask in space, that's he'd be able to adapt and survive in space. Like he did underwater.

This was just Nick Fury talking in a comic though, doesn't mean it's true. Though i can't see the point of saying it unless it's going to come into effect later on...

Darth Nhilus
Also the hulk is cool. Some Q's you might ask, I got the answers: Q: Exactly how big is the Hulk? A: In the film, the madder the Hulk gets, the stronger (and bigger) he gets. He was basically three sizes throughout the film: 9 ft, 12 ft and 15 ft. Q: Exactly how strong is the Hulk? A: Well, he's pretty strong. In the film, the Hulk can cover 3 to 4 miles in a single leap, can achieve speeds of up to 300 mph, has an impenetrable hide (8 to 10 times the strength of regular Kevlar and incredibly regenerative), is capable of lifting 100 tons, and finally, based on punching power and weight, the Hulk would be able to apply at least 14 tons of pressure per square inch to whatever he smashes.

Darth Nhilus
So I don't think it's very easy to kill the hulk. But nothing's impossible, but if you can jump a few miles in a single leap, run 300 mph, and lift well over 100 tons or so, than you can't be beaten, physically at least.

baby_shreder
the that hulk's DNA is composed of a genetically altered starfish and according to marine Biologists starfish can reproduced their cut body part including they're head( in the middle of their legs) so i guess the way of killing the hulk is destroy him from the inside not the outside so i guess well have to call The GHOST RIDER in order to defeat the hulk the rider eill use his penance stare to burn hulk's soul

jinXed by JaNx
Iceman could kill the Hulk easily.

I'm fairly certain that any super elemental could take the Hulk down, given they have the ability to elude the Hulks wrath.

PRAYERRUN
why not just have the Vision use his power of going through walls and walk into the hulk without walking out, then harden himself?

jcvaldez
I say you give him a good tickling! He may die from laughter.

Chancho
Originally posted by jcvaldez
I say you give him a good tickling! He may die from laughter.

you're a dork! that won't kill him. Dummy

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
why not just have the Vision use his power of going through walls and walk into the hulk without walking out, then harden himself?

I think he's tried that actually. Kitty tried it in WWH.

The movie versions would probably be defeated or killed by it, though.

Entity
Wait till he claims back to Banner then decapitate him and C4 whats left of his head!

roughrider
Throw him into space. He can survive for a while, but not indefinitely.
(Hey, Superman can't survive indefinitely in space either.)

PRAYERRUN
I say you give him a good tickling! He may die from laughter. lol well that depends on who's tickling him lol.

Badabing

roughrider
Umar could f*** him to death. eek! evil face

(Well, she did f*** him unconscious in the last Defenders series. stick out tongue

PRAYERRUN
hokay..... blink

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by roughrider

(Well, she did f*** him unconscious in the last Defenders series. stick out tongue

Loved that series.

Badabing
I say you give him a good tickling! He may die from laughter. Originally posted by Chancho
you're a dork! that won't kill him. Dummy mmm

icecream1991
Ya can't kill Hulk

Hulk can regenerate lost tissues, organs, everything. Hulk has withstood nuclear explosions at point blank rage and regenerated in less than a second. Hulk has withstood solar flares.

chomperx9
Originally posted by icecream1991
Ya can't kill Hulk

Hulk can regenerate lost tissues, organs, everything. Hulk has withstood nuclear explosions at point blank rage and regenerated in less than a second. Hulk has withstood solar flares. while banner is asleep logan can walk in and slice his head off before he turns into hulk.

BUSTER1

Have you got scans of this?? smokin'

jinXed by JaNx
nightcrawler could just grab his head and then bampf

roughrider
Again...why is this thread in here?
Mods should have moved it by now.

JakeTheBank
Call Thor.

The_usher
Stupid answer no you have to change him into bruce banner than you will kill bruce banner and the hulk.

Hegemon875
Wrong, Darkcrawler.

Pretty illogical.

Hulk's skin doesn't burn easily.

Hulk has demonstrated the ability to regenerate from being reduced to gamma irradiated cells. Cutting his head off isn't going to work.

Why do people have such a problem with understanding how "beams" work. The beam itself does not travel at the speed of light, the light that is emited from the beam does!

The Nuul
Turn off PIS and CIS.

K-Dog
I'm thinking that if his head is cut off or brain removed, a new body will grow off of the head, vs. a new head growing off the body. I would assume the brain being the master control center, although it doesn't work that way 100% I'm sure. Who knows, this is comics. If you chopped him in two, then only 1/2 would regenerate, so the master control has to be somewhere, ya know?
Otherwise I say as long as any DNA is left it can grow from that too.

marwash22
lmfao.

Com'on, i know this is a comic book; but it's still a comic book based heavily on science, pseudo-science, but still science. You mean to tell me that if i create a giant blender that has adamantium blades, Hulk get's liquified and after time passes.... he comes back together?

In that case, Hulk's origin needs to be reexamined so that includes how he was sent back from the future to destroy John Connor. Based on your theory, this mofo is a T1000.

LORDTRICKY
Guys I know how to kill the hulk the silver surfer he has so many powers he can change peoples emotion and take gamma radiation out of things in the comics of planet hulk silver surfer turns hulk back into bruce banner easily also he was gunna take the radiation out of hulk but hulk hit him and so silver surfer said screw it and just left him alone

Doctor-Alvis
The easiest way to kill Hulk is to just ignore him. He's clearly just doing it for the attention so if you don't give him that he'll just shrivel up and die. Just don't look. Just don't look.

redhotrash
Shadowcat should be able to grab and phase off parts of his body, damaging him faster than he can possibly heal (assuming it was in character for her.
Invisible Woman could seperate his organs into various boxes, crushing them. That type of massive internal damage should be enough.
Magneto could stretch a length of adamantium very thing, enter through his nostrils, and just have it go wild inside of him.
Dr. Strange could kill him, in many different ways.

r0nm0n88
so what if his head was cut off by muramasa claws?

Stoic
Originally posted by armandovalles
rip out his heart, its very simple. He has a healing factor, which means he can only heal broken skin and bones, he does not have a regenerative factor such as Deadpool were he can regenerate lost organs, etc.

Actually the Hulkbuster Stone ripped out the Hulks heart and he regenerated it, so you are wrong on this account.

Rageahaulica
Ok so he's invincible? wrong, his skin is impenitrable yea ok but not only do we want to kill the hulk... we want to make it the most humiliating death ever...

without making this a massive story here it is:

outcome 1:

1) Make a powerful robotic hand
2) Penetrate the hulks bumhole with the powerful robotic hand
3) using basic anatomy locate the hulks heard ant crush it within his system causing him to die
4) sit back and laugh as long as you can while watching a scientific genius being destroyed by the most humiliating way possible

and dont give me the whole regenerate bull, cause if u crushed sumones heard while inside their body and they died they couldnt regenerate it.

outcome 2:

1) Freeze the hulk cartoon style as only he can be (considering its a cartoon/comic) "meeeh but its a grafic novel" SHUT UP!
2) smash him into pieces... simple

and he couldnt regenerate because hes a douche

outcome 3:

1) Dr. Manhattan.. thats all

thats it. no ifs buts or maybes. thats how you kill him. END!

ps. i am dislexic there for cannot spell to your superiour level.

Razior
You trap him and poure acid down his moth nothing left to re-grow

roughrider
If he's thrown into the sun, he cannot get out and eventually the heat eats him up, healing power or not (plus, dies from no oxygen before that.)

Free_Speech
Originally posted by Rageahaulica
Ok so he's invincible? wrong, his skin is impenitrable yea ok but not only do we want to kill the hulk... we want to make it the most humiliating death ever...

without making this a massive story here it is:

outcome 1:

1) Make a powerful robotic hand
2) Penetrate the hulks bumhole with the powerful robotic hand
3) using basic anatomy locate the hulks heard ant crush it within his system causing him to die
4) sit back and laugh as long as you can while watching a scientific genius being destroyed by the most humiliating way possible

and dont give me the whole regenerate bull, cause if u crushed sumones heard while inside their body and they died they couldnt regenerate it.

outcome 2:

1) Freeze the hulk cartoon style as only he can be (considering its a cartoon/comic) "meeeh but its a grafic novel" SHUT UP!
2) smash him into pieces... simple

and he couldnt regenerate because hes a douche

outcome 3:

1) Dr. Manhattan.. thats all

thats it. no ifs buts or maybes. thats how you kill him. END!

ps. i am dislexic there for cannot spell to your superiour level.

You are awesome!!!!!!

K3VIL

roughrider

K3VIL
Nightcrawler can't teleport just the Hulk's head. If he's touching him, he takes the whole body of the Hulk with him.
No, Nightcrawler can actually teleport portions of a being's body.

The Nuul
Rogue with NC powers did it to Nimrod.

StiltmanFTW
Kurt himself teleported Nimrod's arm off in Second Coming.

Lord_Talron
lol@ people in this thread

rotiart
Use the nanotech that permanently remived she hulks gamma powers... Then wtfpwn banner.

Black bolt z
Step 1: Pour lava in an adamantium pit
Step 2: Throw some chocolate and a couple donuts in there
Step 3: Show hulk where it is
Step 4: Push hulk in and close the pit
Step 5: Let hulk die while eating donuts

rotiart
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Step 1: Pour lava in an adamantium pit
Step 2: Throw some chocolate and a couple donuts in there
Step 3: Show hulk where it is
Step 4: Push hulk in and close the pit
Step 5: Let hulk die while eating donuts

If you throw donuts into lava... You get more lava...

SuperiorTech
Zeus

Black bolt z
Originally posted by rotiart
If you throw donuts into lava... You get more lava... Oh yeah confused...

roughrider
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Kurt himself teleported Nimrod's arm off in Second Coming.

Nimrod is a machine. I would argue that's different from a living thing.

Falamu
Use Ultimate Nullifier...

marwash22
anyone who can go intangible can kill him.

The Nuul
I love how this thread is still around in here, is it movie Hulk?

SpiritStalker
Drain him of his Gamma Rays or just leave him immobile is space. Or you could just call Zeus

Burizon
You can still use "Avada Kedavra" that makes instant death big grin

Emerson3061
This one is surprisingly simple.

ANTI-MATTER.

Hit him with anti-matter. Get him to swallow a pill that somehow contains anti-matter. I don't really know the physics of how to keep the anti-matter from contacting other matter in the air, water, universe, etc., before it comes into contact with the Hulk/Banner's matter that is their cells........but then again we are talking about a world where a Hulk actually exists. Possibilities are endless.

But what's for sure, is that matter (Banner/Hulk) and anti-matter completely annihilate each other into pure energy. There would be no cells left to regenerate, or absorb radiation, nothing. There wouldn't even be any protons, neutrons, electrons, quarks.......NOTHING....of the Hulk left.

My best guess would be to do it while he's Banner, to actually get it into contact.

BIGGZ
well its easy the hulk is a very strong monster but the only thing that can kill him and the only person is thanos because he can drain all of hulk radiation till he turns back into banner and he will have all that out of his system.

iscaremonkeys
its simple really.

you cant

jinXed by JaNx
make him watch golf...,that'll put him to sleep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.