the cheeky picture story..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

anne84
you remember the pictures, at some premiere, where dom and billy see themselves on a manipulated picture in a hot embrace? i found the story on http://dominic.delicious-blue.org/ and it's fun!!:

"I used to be on an LOTR mailing list and somone sent me a manip (fake pic) of Merry and Pippin in a topless embrace...rather sexy really...I thought it was fantastic, it cracked me up! So I printed it off, stuck it on a piece of red card, and put it on my wall. End of story? Not quite! I kept wondering if Dom and Billy knew about it, and what they would say if they did...so I took it along to the premiere!
And now we're back at the premiere, Dom is walking towards us, I get the picture out, ready to show him. Take a deep breath. Mum tells me I shouldn't in case he gets offended, but I figure he's got a good enough sense of humour to deal with this...besides, if I don't do it, I'll always regret it. So I did! He came over and I held it out with everything else people had brought along. I was too scared to look at Dom's face so I looked down and held my breath, heart beating ... and I hear "What the HELL is that?" I look up and Dom is staring at me, then at the picture. He took it from me "Oh my god, I have to show Billy!" He turns around and looks for Billy. "BILLY! BILLY!" Billy comes over. Dom: "Look at this!" Billy stares at it for a moment, then asks Dom, in all seriousness, "When did we do this again?" I was laughing and blushing and shaking with excitement, and I think Billy asked Dom where he got it, and Dom pointed to me, so I had to duck my head again as I'm sure I was redder than a beetroot!! Dom came back over and handed the pic back to me, and started signing things. "You can keep it, if you want" I told him, just to be cheeky. He looked at me, eyebrows raised "Oh can I?" He laughed then turned back to me. "I can't sign that" he said. "I know," and I grabbed my autograph book and handed it to him. He signed it, and gave it back. Then I said "Can I have a hug?" (thinking, gotta do something to show him I'm not trying to insult him) and he said "Sure" and gave me a big hug! It was kinda cold that year, the wind was a southerly, and we'd been there for hours, so he was much warmer than me.
I remember how warm he was, the texture of his cream linen suit jacket, the stubble against my cheek, then it was gone. He was so sweet though. He gave my friend a hug as well, then took one last look at me (still holding the picture) and shook his head, "Cheeky"... "

big grin

Smodden
Great story.big grin

xXLauriëXx
some people have all the luck roll eyes (sarcastic)

Elessea
roll eyes (sarcastic) Am i supposed to believe this....or not confused

ladygrim
Kewl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.