Watz ur sport?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cookies2006

Linkalicious
basketball. I kick ass for a short white guy!!!

Myth
Favorite: Basketball
Best: Definitely track

§pearhead
Hockey for the high school. rock can't beat that!

20-2-1 record this year big grin

ElectricBugaloo
Soccer 4 lyfe

cookies2006
kool...all good my gf is doin track rite now...my best friends play soccer, as for hockey we dont even have that at our schoolmessed....but yeah bball n football are my fav, when i was in grade school me n my team went undifeated 4 3 years straight.. cville aint that good nemore, but we get the job done.

WindDancer
Back in HS I played Baseball, I tried to get into Varsity Football I got the cut. So I played as a relief pitcher in my team. happy

I wanted to be a closer, but our closer had a wicked strike zone. So I never got the chance to be a closer. Bummer.

DeNiro
Bodybuilding, Football, and golf

PrincessAsh007
My favorite to watch is DEFINETLY (american) football! omg! i can't wait for the season to start! except Tampa lost Sapp to the Raiders so that made me mad. miffed:
But i'm best at soccer and softball.

LeAtHerRFace
Football and Wrestling

LeAtHerRFace
Damn! and Baseball... how can I forget that...

Sarah15
i play tennis for my high school team...and i like basketball, and skateboarding...

dragonpisces272
im a basketball and track person

fini
hmmmm although i like football ( the proper game named football not that version that the yanks play), my fave sport is 100% cricket. Dont ask me why but i love the game. And looking at this forums it looks like i'm the only one too

total metalhead
basketball baby, but i used to play football, swim and box at highschool and i loved doing all that.

Michelangelouk
I would have to say martial arts - Ju Jitsu ninja

Kaleanae
I love voleyball and I play it, I used to play softball messed

trixygurl
Well, mine would be figure skating! I've been doin it since I was 2! I dunno if it's considered a 'sport' but I'll tell ya it's NOT fricken easy!

Chelsea23
favorite sport to play is basketball. i used to be in volleyball too, but it kinda got tiring

StinkFist462
fav sport : Skateboardin

Chelsea23
skateboarding is ok...not the best though, my opinion

mouth
FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<<Solo>>
Football....it's the sh!t.

dean7879
football (soccer) rules
the most popular sport in the world becaue it is quality

nazgulinthedark
steeple chasing Happy Dance

i think thats a sport, confused
it better be a sport mad

Chelsea23
bowling at times is fun too..but i don't play often and idk if you'd consider it a sport erm

cookies2006
so do u all play on teams or juss 4 fun???

kj3152
I love Basketball and Wrestling

Castor
Wrestling. Done!

eileen dover
i play basketball for my area, and i love rowing. i used to play football for the local girls team

Chelsea23
I used to play volleyball and run track for my school. But I don't anymore. And I used to play tennis for the school. I am about to be on the track team for a local place though, not my school

nazgulinthedark
i used to be on the school volleyball tem, but i didn't like it, and i did soccer for a couple of years, but my scedule is to packed to make any practices sad

cookies2006
koolio ppl....keep active and fit!!!

Telperaca
I'm just wondering about the rest of you!

What sports you play?

For me it:
Football (usually as a goalkeeper if I'm playing with guys but if it's with girl (or guys that play like girls) I don't mind playing at any position). cool

Tennis in the back garden, but I'm pretty crap at it.

Badminton which I like quite alot smokin'

Hockey at school, but I kinda haven't been going to practice these last weeks angel

Telperaca
I just realised the name of this thread could have 2 meaning to it!
laughing out loud

doh whistling

deadly_force
football all the time before havent played for ages though

Kosta
Don't play sports unless I'm killing time with friends, I workout, thats enough for me.

Mighty Yoda
i only play badminton my self

Telperaca
Are you any good?

Clovie
for me sport ends at ping-pong messed
and there is sport forum if you didn't know.

Telperaca
There is?
O.o

Clovie
yeah.... there is... laughing out loud

sports forum

Telperaca
Lookie here! I have an escuse of not knowing! I'm new here, and this is ONLT my 8th day! stick out tongue

Lol

Can I get away with that as an excuse?
angel

Bierbommetje
Been forced to play softball the last 5,5 years, dont like, hate it, suck at it, when Im playing that is, is ok on telly, still dont like it a lot, dont hate, dont suck at watching it.

Been on Jiu Jitsu (sp?) for about 1,5 year though... I made it to the yellow belt lol, then I quit.

ClaraG
i'm not into sport but i go for a 1.5 - 2mile run once a week

§pearhead
hockey erm

dean7879
the one and only football(soccer)

IndieKid
Skateboarding, Basketball, Skiing, Snowboarding, Surfing. But all in all i'm a fairly lazy person.

TrAnCeDuO
i take jiu jitusu(martial arts) and i love hockey.

Shaolin Monk
Used to pitch, can't no more, love baseball

b-ball_chick
Basket ball is my game
plus I swim, dance and when I get in the mood I play rugby
wink

bordom
Figure Skatin for me! big grin

44_caliber_fox
VBALL SNOWBOARD SURF SKATEBOARD -- &gt; ALL THE WAY BABY!

baracustastic
My best sport is football. Nae bad at basketball or golf.

Football is easily my favourite sport to watch

bordom
Football is fun to watch big grin So is NASCAR and hockey

PRO-PAIN
I raced BMX for 11 years when I was a kid and just started back again 2 years ago.

Also martial arts, Balintiwak, Tae Kwon Do, Hapkido, and some Judo.

riddick65
my favorite is snowboarding and basketball

rouge24
ice skating(yes it is a sport, for those of you who think it isn't)

bordom
Figure skating is a sport of course!

BasketCase
I run Cross Country and Track.

Jeff_Atello
I've gotta go with Basketball. I'm pretty good at it, I love watching it, and I enjoy it. Football is my favorite sport to watch, though. I wish I could have played, but I was never allowed. Lol. I like baseball, but I can only take so much of it. I just recently got into golf. Very difficult.

*LEGATO*
Soccer

Maya Zurak
RoCk Climbing http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/hotjump.gif

BasketCase
Cross Country...and Track.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.