Crazy Hair Day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyrofly
Ok heres the deal stick out tongue

my school has a spirt day every now and then and this time its called crazy hair day.

so we basicly need to go wacky with our hair and i cant think of anything... got any good ideas? smile

Sun Ce
gel your hair pointy or just all over the place, looks good on guys...but u could always try it? lol

Pyrofly
lol yeah i could probably go that stick out tongue but with my long hair i dont think it would work out very well

Ignite
maybe u should dye ur hair different colors in different places and friz it!!

Dirty Vader
Originally posted by Pyrofly

my school has a spirt day every now and then and this time its called crazy hair day.

so we basicly need to go wacky with our hair and i cant think of anything... got any good ideas? smile

Shave it all off

Pyrofly
that would be shweet! lol

and no no expression shave my beautiful hair...never! stick out tongue

Ignite
lol yeh plz dont shave ur hair!! but i think the different dye\friz thing would work!!! stick out tongue

Sun Ce
trust the girls!, they know more about hair than any guy....laughing out loud

SlipknoT
Shave a line down the middle of your head

Dirty Vader
SlipknoT, I remember you somehwat.

Pyrofly
who doesnt remember him? hes everywhere...you can never get away from him stick out tongue and to add on hes always the one who makes the smart-ass comments smartass

Dirty Vader
Pyrofly hmmm, from the registered thing, it says you've been here for a while. I was around jan/feb/march from last year. Not sure I remember you though.

SlipknoT
who doesnt remember him? hes everywhere...you can never get away from him stick out tongue and to add on hes always the one who makes the smart-ass comments smartass evil face Get a mowhawk

Dirty Vader
I don't mean to be rude by the way, just wondered if we'd met.

Sun Ce
who doesnt remember him? hes everywhere...you can never get away from him stick out tongue and to add on hes always the one who makes the smart-ass comments smartass he probally never goes on the gaming forum

Pyrofly
lol...no i dont think we ever have

roll eyes (sarcastic) yeah im gunna get a mowhawk

SlipknoT
lol...no i dont think we ever have

roll eyes (sarcastic) yeah im gunna get a mowhawk shave one side and leave the other long evil face

Pyrofly
aha...sorry slipknot im not as crazy as you stick out tongue

SlipknoT
No do it it would be funny

Pyrofly
yeah in your crazy world stick out tongue... i would much rather do nothing then shave my head

SlipknoT
*attacks you with a razor*

Killer_Dennis

so we basicly need to go wacky with our hair and i cant think of anything... got any good ideas? smile my old school had something like that..last time i spray painted my hair green eek!

LordKerrigor
bleach it white and walk around with a pimp cane

-Funky Punk-
put like 50 small pony tails in and put in green hair dye..... wash out of course

Pyrofly
Originally posted by SlipknoT
*attacks you with a razor*

mad now your asking for it! sly you never know what pyro can do! muahahahahahahahahhahaha!!! evil face

SlipknoT
mad now your asking for it! sly you never know what pyro can do! muahahahahahahahahhahaha!!! evil face *puts ona flame retarrdent suit* *attacks you with a razor again*

Pyrofly
Originally posted by SlipknoT
*puts ona flame retarrdent suit* *attacks you with a razor again* sad your not a very nice person stick out tongue

SlipknoT
hitler *keeps cutting*

Myth
Do this!

Pyrofly
cry

*evil look* *headbutts you* hehehehe big grin

Pyrofly
Originally posted by Myth
Do this! laughing how about....no wink

Myth
Why not? I did it, so now it is your turn (by your I mean everybody in this thread).

Pyrofly
lol... umm i think im gunna pass on that smile

Myth
If you change your mind, you can always try glueing the hair back on:

Pyrofly
lmao laughing still no yes

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Myth
Why not? I did it, so now it is your turn (by your I mean everybody in this thread). Why would we do that?

Myth
For crazy hair day, duh.

Pyrofly
lol yeah geez slipknot....get with it roll eyes (sarcastic)

SlipknoT
*does it to pf*

Pyrofly
that was hurtful cry

*steals razor and does it to sk* evil face

Myth
Fine, how about REALLY REALLY red!

SnakeEyes
Yeah, I say go bald...

Pyrofly
no expression if it washes out then yeah

Myth
Or cover your head in white goo!

Myth
Pink corn rows maybe?

Pyrofly
jump ohh yay white goo! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Pyrofly
you have to remember this is a ONE day thing stick out tongue

Myth
Change it between every class.

Class one: red
Class two: pink corn tows
Class three: white goo
Class four: bald
Class five: glue the hair back on

Pyrofly
lmao laughing right there...

Arcane
if you got long hair, dye it a rainbow, red at teh roots and work your way down with different colours

justjakk
ok ok....... i go away for like 2 days and yall make a crasy hare day thread. i dont talk about yall behind yalls backs so.........

-looks at title again-

oooooo crasy HAIR day.......ok go back to what yall were saying.

Pyrofly
no expression thats really stupid^

Myth
LOL! That is what I was thinking. Not only did he mis-read "hair," he can't spell crazy.

Pyrofly
laughing and i thought i was slow

Jackie Malfoy

Push it out so it is everywhere and do what Christina did (The singer)by placing it on top of your hair and making it look flat up!jm

Mighty Yoda
i never get a crazy hair day, i have short hair

skatebording
slipknot is the worst band i have ever listened to in my life i would rather eat poo than listen to that crapy band for one second

Mighty Yoda
never listned to them myself

SlipknoT
Originally posted by skatebording
slipknot is the worst band i have ever listened to in my life i would rather eat poo than listen to that crapy band for one second Ok, what Bands do you like?

silver_tears
tease it smile

Pyrofly
slipknot is OK im not really into that stuff tho stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.