Batman/wolverine vs spiderman/cyclops.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
For some reason these two tag time fight.
no prep time.

mr.smiley
i mean teams.

JRW
does anyone know who JP or LT is

mr.smiley
jplatinum?

JRW
but who is LT

JRW
by the way i think cyclops and spiderman win

pr1983
living tribunal?

JRW
thank you

hoorayforpeepee
i would prefer cyclops/batman spiderman/wolverine, because cyclops can take out wolverine/batman without too much trouble. neither of them are fast enough to dodge the beam.

David Duchovony
No, Cyclops can't take out Batman and Wolverine simultaneously.

mr.smiley
not in most situations.
I would see him having a slight chance but that's it.
batman and wolverine would be hard to beat but cyclops has definetly got range and i doubt wolverine or batman can move like spidey

brainchild81
Spidey & Cyclops would own. Cyclops is gonna take Bats right outta the equation & then they jump Wolvie.

hoorayforpeepee
i agree...as long as the battle starts with a good 50 feet between the competitors, cyclops and spiderman have a huge advantage.

Metalmanx
A pretty interesting match here. Kudos to you, Mr. Smiley.

I would have to give it to Cyclops and Spiderman. They have range and just sheer power on their side. And oodles and oodles and oodles of experience, skill, tactial abilities, and confidence.

who?-kid
Under the right circumstances, Cyclops can take Wolverine and Batman all by himself (he likes to ricochet his optic beams).

Throw in Spider-Man to web them up or to do whatever he likes, and we have a winning team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.