QuiGon in Ep3!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hazkid
http://www.usatoday.com/life/movies/news/2005-04-27-liam-neeson_x.htm
Although his stately Jedi master Qui-Gon Jinn was a goner in Star Wars, Episode I: The Phantom Menace, Neeson puts in a ghostly appearance in the series finale, Star Wars, Episode III: Revenge of the Sith on May 19.

In Phantom Menace, he mentored Ewan McGregor's Obi-Wan Kenobi and trained Jake Lloyd's Anakin Skywalker as a junior Jedi before meeting his fate in a saber duel opposite the vicious Darth Maul.

But much like Alec Guinness' Obi-Wan in the first trilogy, Qui-Gon's influential spirit lingers on.

JKozzy
Just because USA Today says it, doesn't mean it's true. They could've made an assumption from somebody's assumption, and so on.

hazkid
oh. sad

LandoSpeeder2
Old news rocks! rock

hazkid
should someone close this?

Alliance
What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

kiadimundijedi
Fu**ing Old News!!!!!

GregminiMalak
well this is really off tpic but i want 2 know wat he be saying in the movie?

JKozzy
Originally posted by kiadimundijedi
Fu**ing Old News!!!!! It's a new article though, don't go bashing so quickly.

kiadimundijedi
Originally posted by JKozzy
It's a new article though, don't go bashing so quickly.

Ok Im Sorry... Please forgive me

Mist
maybe a spoiler in the thread title would have helped...some people dont want to know these things...

((The_Anomaly))
he talks about the force to Yoda..

he tells them how to become spirits after death...thats what Qui-Gon does

and this is very VERY old news...

EjkoUSC
Does anyone know if Qui-Gon appears as a VOICE ONLY or as a GHOST in this film? Neither the script, novel, or any information seems to point either which way on this. Although they seem to lean more towards a VOICE ONLY.

JediStang
I'm not sure if he's an actual ghost, because he tells Yoda how he can become a ghost, so I'm not even sure that he can become a ghost himself.

w00t old news though

Darth Plagueis
Originally posted by EjkoUSC
Does anyone know if Qui-Gon appears as a VOICE ONLY or as a GHOST in this film? Neither the script, novel, or any information seems to point either which way on this. Although they seem to lean more towards a VOICE ONLY. Of course, I cannot say for certain, but I read that he appears to Yoda as a reflection in a starship window and discusses the force, becoming one with it after death and how Yoda and Obi-Wan must train to do it during the long years ahead.

DCLXVI
Just as a voice.
Qui-Gon in movie, (vocally), confirmed by multiple sources. wink

Darth Plagueis
Multiple sources?? Ah well, I can't argue because I won't know for certain until May 19th.....

DCLXVI
Yes, multiple.
The Visual Dicitionary, the Novelization, the Art Of, etc.
And even the Illustrated Screenplay.

Darth Plagueis
Allright, allright...you were right...tell your sister you were right.....

But I can send you a nanny-nanny-boo-boo PM on May 20th, right???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.