Ewok Movie On Hyperspace NOW!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theshakl
hey i was wondering if anyone has seen it?

LightSaber_Part
Yeah, could someone post?? big grin

theshakl
please..

lordjade
Me interested too

Of course, we all saw those movies/cartoons but this is first time something alike is posted officialy online .. not counting DVDs recently released

According to linking and posting rules, no link should be posted here ..

So, PM, anyone? wink

Bardock42
Ewok Movie? Are you talking aboot that really crappy one that didn't have a thing to do with Star Wars and instead had a withch and a blond 5 year old girl?

LightSaber_Part
no, it has the original cast.

jedi2187
The one made for Warwick Davis when he was on the ROTJ set?

LightSaber_Part
I think so yes

Morridini
So can anyone provide a link?

theshakl
anyone?

tlbauerle
Bueller....Bueller...

LightSaber_Part
Here is the info..................

Few fans may realize that during the making of Return of the Jedi in 1982, a second production was underway that simultaneously employed the same cast, crew, locations, and title -- well, almost. This is Return of the Ewok, a fan-favorite featurette starring Warwick Davis and helmed by Jedi first assistant director David Tomblin.
Return of the Ewok follows the fictional exploits of 11-year old Warwick Davis who decides to be an actor after seeing The Empire Strikes Back (Davis actually got the role at an open call). In the make-believe romp, Davis acquires an agent who casts him as an Ewok and sends him aimlessly into the Return of the Jedi production. Unfortunately, Davis' character doesn't know where to report, and finds himself searching various Jedi sets, dressing rooms, and locations for his rightful place.

Rife with wit and inside jokes, Return of the Ewok offers a rare glimpse for fans into some of the antics that work behind the scenes of shooting an episode in the Star Wars saga. For the first time, an edited version of Return of the Ewok is available online exclusively to Hyperspace members. Please note that the picture quality is inherent in the source material -- this is the cleanest version of this rare film known to exist.

LightSaber_Part
If any one would like it PM me smile

sen
I'm also interested in that movie, but I've no idea who to ask for it. :-(

mossman
Part of it was seen on the OT DVD hidden extras...

baronstorm
It was funny indeed.

DUBedition
can someone please send me info on how to download this movie and other ewok movies? Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.