Ganner Rhysode vs. Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
I am going to get completly attacked if none of you have read "Tratior". In that book Ganner saves everyone and is super-powerful. I think he is a very underated character. His last stand against the Yuuzhan Vong is probably the most awsome thinh in Star Wars. He stands in this dome that was once the Senate Chambre, now the Yuuzhan Vong Headquaters, and says "None shall pass". He becomes the Ultimate Jedi Warrior.

".....who can top Ganner Rhysode? The guy was he embodiment of the ultimate Jedi warrior. In his crazed up state, I don't even think Palpatine....."

Ganner stands there and says "None shall pass" its the most awsome thing in star wars( i know i've said it before) and kills several hundred vong according to one source, three other said over a thousand and two even said 2500 plus! NJO Luke Skywalker almost died killing a thousand. Granted Ganner did die, but Luke had help from many Jedi, including Mara Jade, Jacen Solo, Jaina Solo and many others. This is also after Jacen returns to the force which makes him "as strong as Luke, maybe even stronger" for a short time.(the first time was several hours).

So during his last stand he is said to have reached a new level of power. Remembering this, who do you think would win? Maul or Ganner Rhysode at his power level during his last stand.

Wanderer259
I don't know. Never heard of him and it sounds pretty fishy when different sources give repeatedly increasing numbers.

Darth_Glentract
bump

Darth_Glentract
bump

Darth_Janus
Someone voted for you as a loser. you were expecting that, weren't you?

Darth_Glentract
yes i was

jackstain
i wonder who it was? angel

devil

Darth_Glentract
well dont everyone post at once

Corranhorn
Ganner Rhysode would win hands down!
Not only is maul s**t but Ganner is amazing.
He has always been a good jedi.Ever since he saved Corrans life he has been a good jedi in my eyes.And his lightsaber is much cooler than Maul's.The double bladed lightsaber is overrated

Darth_Janus
What about Luke? He had a cool lightsaber too.

Corranhorn
Like i said double lightsabers are pants.There only seen as good coz 'That cool lookin guy from episode one used one'.Old skool lightsabers are far better

jackstain
You're kinda like pants too......... if they're too small (like your knowledge of the subject, and ur weiner) they just dont fit (in...like ur bogus opinions)

and if that was too cheesy for you......ill put it in terms u may better understand...

you suck.

Darth_Glentract
wow, that was a very productive post. and so is this one.

Corranhorn
Originally posted by jackstain
You're kinda like pants too......... if they're too small (like your knowledge of the subject, and ur weiner) they just dont fit (in...like ur bogus opinions)

and if that was too cheesy for you......ill put it in terms u may better understand...

you suck.

Jack Stain??More like Cum Stain.WTF are you on about you tard??Double lightsabers and maul suck.Thats It.There isn't anything else to it.You're obviously one of these ppl who like the new episodes more than the older/better ones. You're a *** and so is maul.

jackstain
o0o0o0o0o. WoW, you certainly put me in my place.

Yeah, i like a certain kind of lightsaber, so therefore, i like the new movies better. i never even said i like staffs better, you complete and total moron. I just said you suck. Which of course...you do. So shut the f*ck up, continue sucking at everything you do, and say, and try to get laid.....by a woman, you dumb as$hole.

jackstain
Oh yeah i forgot.........

SmiTed.
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/401214/2/istockphoto_Fortune_Cookies__You_Suck_401214.jpg

jackstain
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Corranhorn
Herby F**ckin Derr Cum Stain.Take a minute to remove the guys schlong from ur ass and shut the F**k up!You F**kin maul wannabe.You think that showing a picture of a cracker is gonna make me go and wallow in grief??if i was you i might do but i have a life and im content with the fact that i have been laid more times than you.The fact of the matter is Ganner wins.End Story

Corranhorn
You Suck

jackstain
Wow, well we all know that has a lot do with Star Wars.

And truth be told, you probably have gotten more than I have, but i am content with the fact that i choose quality, over quantity. So the times i do get laid, its not with the choice "hunnies" you get busy with....thumb up

http://home.no.net/lof/Fat.jpg

jackstain
Exhibit A^

Corranhorn
No you prefer guys

jackstain
oh woow.....

write that one down.

ur good, have u cut time out from ur busy schedule of sack licking, just to come up with that brilliant response?

Corranhorn
About as much time as i took to do your mom.God ur so American

jackstain
WoW, will the amzing insults ever cease? im afraid ur too good for me....but not too good for my mom, she said you suck and would like for you to commit sucide now.

Corranhorn
She really sed that??Wow.stop being a c**t and go watch the empire strikes back.Then u'll understand why maul is a F**.Rather like you

jackstain
that made a sh1t load of sense. i watch the movie hes not even in....and realize he sucks. good, ur a smart guy. u can spell pretty good too.

Corranhorn
Thanx Cum Stain.So can you.Only difference is that im smart enuff to realise that maul is a bender

jackstain
So how many times will you use that joke, until you find a new one?

btw...realize**

Corranhorn
Only if ur an American pigsh1t.realize is the american spelling

jackstain
well i guess that means ur not american, which also means america probably smited, or would smite, ur sh1tass lame country any day of the week. so whats ur argument again? darth maul is gay? i couldnt hear you over the contstant country-sucking. ur probably from mexico, u dirty b@stard. go mow my lawn, and spend the nickel a week on a clue, or a life, you dumb as$hole.

Corranhorn
You wish you rancid pile of bollox.Mexico is a sh1t hole near u.America??Smite??ha.remember vietnam??i think u'll find you lost d1ck

jackstain
are u from vietnam? didnt think so. so therefore, your country is a steaming pile of worthless sh1t...just like you and ur lame-as$ opinions. u dumb-f*ck.

Kun-ni Habeo
jack is r1ght u all suck !!!!if america wuld take my country for an ally no1 will be able to stop us!!!right jack?

jackstain
yea yea mother-humpA!!

woooo! Happy Dance

Corranhorn
Wohohoho big words for a small d1ck.My country is better than urs will ever be.We actually win wars.And not by joining near the end like u did in world war 2.oh yeah and we were the ones that started populatin ur country dumb as$.most of ur cities are named after ours

Kun-ni Habeo
all HEIL Dark Lord jackstain and his apprentice darth Kunnik(dark version of my name)
ps:apprentice is more powerfull

jackstain
lol......so what country are you from corran?

australia? hahahaha!

Kun-ni Habeo
no he's from russia LOL

Naga Sadow
Typical americans...

Corranhorn
Hahahahaha!if u havent figured it out then ur dumber than i thought.since when the f*ck did Australia colonise America??

Kun-ni Habeo
i'm not american naga ,,i formed alliance with jackstain

Naga Sadow
yes, yes, u are former SFRJ. so is my father.

Corranhorn
u think russia colonised america aswell??sh1t man where did u guys get educated

Naga Sadow
France i presume?

Kun-ni Habeo
yes,naga are u american ,,we are now serbia former yugoslavia former SFRJ

Naga Sadow
no, i am also former SFRJ actually, i live in Slovenia

Corranhorn
does anybody here know anything about history?

Kun-ni Habeo
i know french history(we learned that in school)

Corranhorn
so u know that france didnt colonise america?they colonised canada.Hence the french part of canada

Kun-ni Habeo
**** i don't know sh1t i m here for star wars not history lessons

Naga Sadow
ye i do, but u said ur english isnt so well. so UK isnt considered. France actually did colonise America, but was pushed back by the British, and forced to retreat, they steel kept Canada.
Now south america was colonised by Portugal and Spain.

Kun-ni Habeo
STOP THAT NOW!!!!!i wi;ll report thuis

Corranhorn
wen did i say my english wasnt good?

Kun-ni Habeo
first page

Naga Sadow
i dunno, in one conversation, u said this: "Well my english sucks and i like it that way"
actually, if i think correctly, it ws on a thread where choke and lightning were discussed. id actually bother to find a quote, but im way too lazy. so considering that ur english is good, the UK

Corranhorn
finally.I never sed my english was bad.i havent posted in a choke or lightning thread

Kun-ni Habeo
oh right that was your mom

Naga Sadow
ok, now im confused, Fishy or not Fishy?

Corranhorn
and that was absolute sh1t.You honestly think that wud offend??and mom is the American spelling

Corranhorn
anywho.Ganner would win

jackstain
no he wouldnt, you suck.

Darth_Janus
You guys need a big glass o' this...

jackstain
Janus ur supposed to back me up.....

Darth_Janus
I was. That was for the others.

jackstain
awesome.....then ignore the six flags guy,lol.

Darth_Janus
lol... Nice though.

jackstain
thanks...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.