Joruus C'baoth(the clone) vs. Qui-gon Jinn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
I'm sure we all know who Qui-gon Jinn is so here is some about Joruus C'baoth(the clone).

Jorus C'baoth's unstable clone, grown by Palpatine too fast in an attempt to obtain a new Dark Jedi Master. Joruus was unstable enough to have killed the last Dark Jedi on an unspecified planet. He was later assigned by Palpatine to guard the Mount Tantiss installation on Wayland. Joruus claims to have killed the Guardian of Wayland, and he has routinely slaughtered the inhabitants as well as visitors to Wayland in order to secure his position. Joruus was pulled into Imperial service by Grand Admiral Thrawn, who sought C'baoth's help in creating a huge army of clones to serve the new Empire. Joruus had his own mad delusions of ruling the Empire, and was often at odds with Thrawn's plans. Joruus was partially successful in his quest to alter and shape the minds of the clones they were creating, but their plans fell for naught when the New Republic discovered Wayland. There, in a titanic battle in the throne room in Mount Tantiss, Joruus was killed by Mara Jade.

I think Joruus wins.

Darth_Nefarus
Qui-Gonn takes a saber to the dome piece

Darth Mantis
Coin toss...

Master Ferro
Come on man if you can get on the council no one can kill you but a sith or an army

Darth_Janus
Shows how much you know. Qui Gon was never on the council. And many council members died from droids, space battles, and other causes. Being on the council was not accorded to power but to wisdom and esteem among your peers.

Darth_Glentract
dang, nobody likes my threads

goes and copies and pastes this ten more times.

Master Ferro
I never said he was on the coucil I said if you could get on the coucil he was best friends with koon and mundi ,two council members, was one of the wisest of all time found out how you be a ghost and told the other jedi. And just so you know the only reason he wasnt on the council is because he wasn't a @$$kisser like most of the others on the council

Darth_Janus
Cuz Yoda and Mace kiss ass.

Fishy
Originally posted by Master Ferro
I never said he was on the coucil I said if you could get on the coucil he was best friends with koon and mundi ,two council members, was one of the wisest of all time found out how you be a ghost and told the other jedi. And just so you know the only reason he wasnt on the council is because he wasn't a @$$kisser like most of the others on the council

That still wouldn't explain why he would need an army to kill him. Maul killed him, Maul didn't have an army and he wasn't on the council. He hadn't even completly finished his training yet

Sith Follower
I don't think Palpatine assigned him to do it. I believe it was his own decisin to live there, every day surrounded by the world he had taken away from a powerful adversary.

Second, Thrawn wanted C'baoth to use his Force meditation powers to increase the coordination of his troops. He did not want C'baoth for anything else, until the end, where he wanted to clone the clone...

Finally, he never altered the minds of any clones, except Luuke. He was going to, but he was killed before he could.

C'baoth has immense powers, mainly in telepathy and the mind. He can control hundreds of beings at once, as well as completely take over the mind of another, molding it, literally, and replacing parts with his own mind. The first person he did this to died after C'baoth's contact was gone.

Now, observe the power of madness and the Force! When C'baoth let go, letting go of his sanity for those seconds, he unleashed a massive telepathic attack composed of rage and hate.

Qui-Gon is powerful. However, he could not defeat C'baoth is a contest of Force powers. He would need to get in and strike him down. Unfortunately, with his own TK, mind-reading, Force premonition and Force Lightning, he coudl destroy Qui-Gon easily.

Bow, Jedi dog.

Bobafetty
I have no clue who wins this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.