Kyp Durron vs. Joruus C'baoth(clone)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
Whose better? I think Joruus is awesome and would beat Kyp, but most people don't hold Joruus in very high regards.

Darth_Glentract
dang, nobody likes my threads

goes and copies and pastes this ten more times.

Wanderer259
Most of your posts involve obscure characters no one knows about.

Darth_Glentract
that's true. My Uncle died and had over a hundred Star Wars books and gave them all to me. I've been reading pretty much 75% star wars for the last several years. Still haven't read half of them though. I also bought like fifty of the kids books.

Deronn_solo
Kyp closes the gap, and destroys him in CQC.

JKBart
good thread
undecided yet

Tondemonai
Joruus could win, but Kyp's TK is probably enough to win it.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Kyp closes the gap, and destroys him in CQC.
Will/TP resitance feats for Kyp?

Emperordmb
Kyp wrecks.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Will/TP resitance feats for Kyp?

Few Jedi were stated to be a match for his sheer will, and he has telepathically influenced pre-peak Jaina Solo. Joruus' TP won't be doing anything substantial here, his Lightning can be repelled with Kyp's Lightsaber, or dissipated via the Force. Kyp using freighters as telekinetic weapons > Joruus collapsing a colossal ceiling.

C'baoth has zero dueling feats, while Kyp is one of most skilled duelist of his order. Durron should take it every single time.

Ursumeles
Thanks.

Depending on how serious Kyp is, he wins in a good too medicroe fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.